Night Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 oh skippy joined!? AWesome! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 What is with Lexaeus and the Rua avys? I'm Rua! Lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Ok guys stop fighting long enough to CnC this Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 As I said in Skippys club, it's good, I just don't like that yellow thing on the left. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 yeah. V#2 is coming soon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Leo, your sig makes me feel mellow. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Leo' date=' your sig makes me feel mellow.[/quote'] -_____________- i am going to try again! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 That's a good thing. lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 yeah. i will post it tomorrow. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Can't wait. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Post it NAO! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Post it NAO! what if i haven't made it O_O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Then you die. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I can wait. But it better be good. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I think I'm going to make another tag. I'll post it here and on SCGC. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 SCGC C and F? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I think I'm going to make another tag. I'll post it here and on SCGC. ^_^ Can't wait. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I think I'm going to make another tag. I'll post it here and on SCGC. ^_^ Can't wait. neither can I =3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 SCGC C and F? Nah, just club. But later I may make a Birdramon tag gallery and post it on YCM and SCGC Forums. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 awesome. cna't wait ot see. NEw Tag! CnC Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Love the effect. I think it's great, I really have nothing against it, just a little plain IMO. 9.8---why am I rating this again? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 yeah i know. the render is a little meh also imo Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Yay you get to live ^_^. Love it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeoDemonX Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Can I join please Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Hey, you should probably change everything in the first post that says Ovechkin Rocks to Łεσ™. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.