Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Wait' date=' I missed a contest? What happened?[/quote'] contest to get a GYFT from Emo-te EDIT: Oh god. Page Hiders killed me again DX Is teh contest over? *Puts on sad face* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I've know that for god knows how long. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 It would be better to say "face-palm" ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Wait' date=' I missed a contest? What happened?[/quote'] contest to get a GYFT from Emo-te EDIT: Oh god. Page Hiders killed me again DX Is teh contest over? *Puts on sad face* yeah. i messed up in the contest. Sorry Laxaeus. i am addicted to posting Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Next time I see you post Leo I will shoot you in the face :xHow will you do that through the monitor. lol. Just hit Preview Post when you don't see the new post. And it will show you the post on hidden page. Kotaro teached me this.I think I was one of the first to know it as well but maybe not. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 So, did my GYFT came yet? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Wait' date=' I missed a contest? What happened?[/quote'] contest to get a GYFT from Emo-te EDIT: Oh god. Page Hiders killed me again DX Is teh contest over? *Puts on sad face* yeah. i messed up in the contest. Sorry Laxaeus. i am addicted to posting Uh-oh. you spelt Lexaeus' name wrong, he's going to go crazy nao.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 You were lucky. My stupid internet problem made you win ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Next time I see you post Leo I will shoot you in the face :xHow will you do that through the monitor. lol. Just hit Preview Post when you don't see the new post. And it will show you the post on hidden page. Kotaro teached me this.I think I was one of the first to know it as well but maybe not. I knew that too ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Next time I see you post Leo I will shoot you in the face :xHow will you do that through the monitor. lol. Just hit Preview Post when you don't see the new post. And it will show you the post on hidden page. Kotaro teached me this.I think I was one of the first to know it as well but maybe not. I knew that too ;D Same here. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lolinternetproblemz. New Topic? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Next time I see you post Leo I will shoot you in the face :xHow will you do that through the monitor. lol. Just hit Preview Post when you don't see the new post. And it will show you the post on hidden page. Kotaro teached me this.I think I was one of the first to know it as well but maybe not. I knew that too ;D Same here. same here on my side of teh Epic club Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Next time I see you post Leo I will shoot you in the face :xHow will you do that through the monitor. lol. Just hit Preview Post when you don't see the new post. And it will show you the post on hidden page. Kotaro teached me this.I think I was one of the first to know it as well but maybe not. I knew that too ;D Same here. I don't preview post, I just click post reply. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Next time I see you post Leo I will shoot you in the face :xHow will you do that through the monitor. lol. Just hit Preview Post when you don't see the new post. And it will show you the post on hidden page. Kotaro teached me this.I think I was one of the first to know it as well but maybe not.I will hax your computer, find your IP address then yellow page it then find and kill you!! But im only 14 so, I can't do that... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lolinternetproblemz. New Topic? wait for my GYFT to come. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lolinternetproblemz. New Topic? wait for my GYFT to come. It will look hawt. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lolinternetproblemz. New Topic? wait for my GYFT to come. lol. then we got a topic ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lolinternetproblemz. New Topic? wait for my GYFT to come....ok... 2,200 posts! Wow, I'm moving up in the YCM world xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lolinternetproblemz. New Topic? wait for my GYFT to come. It will look hawt. O.oCan't wait for it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Smexyness awaits you Zexion ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Next time I see you post Leo I will shoot you in the face :xHow will you do that through the monitor. lol. Just hit Preview Post when you don't see the new post. And it will show you the post on hidden page. Kotaro teached me this.I think I was one of the first to know it as well but maybe not.I will hax your computer' date=' find your IP address then yellow page it then find and kill you!! But im only 14 so, I can't do that...[/quote']Really? You have no chance *Smirks and hides something*. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Next time I see you post Leo I will shoot you in the face :xHow will you do that through the monitor. lol. Just hit Preview Post when you don't see the new post. And it will show you the post on hidden page. Kotaro teached me this.I think I was one of the first to know it as well but maybe not.I will hax your computer' date=' find your IP address then yellow page it then find and kill you!! But im only 14 so, I can't do that...[/quote']Really? You have no chance *Smirks and hides something*. lol. i c wat you did dar Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 So, the topic is waiting for Zexions GYFT? Well, it will honestly be hot. So yeah, can't wait to see it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 ...I'm gonna go back to the contest section. See if I can do a 1-on-1 =/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 So' date=' the topic is waiting for Zexions GYFT? Well, it will honestly be hot. So yeah, can't wait to see it.[/quote'] neither can i. it will be Epic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.