Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 But Gamble thinks his GFX is better than mine D: That's unhealthy for my digestive system D: And ^T^ thought that too DDD::: Nuh Nuh No. I never said mine was better. Yes' date=' looking at his avatar and user title. But he might come back like before.[/quote'] NORLY? He was just being a brat because I tried to straighten him out.--- BTW, I wanna join -.^Username: Gamble (w/ fancy symbols}Stars: 5Fav Song: Eh... idk, Rock n' Roll All NightCircle or Square: SquareWhat Is The Club Motto: I am the best! I can do anything! I can make anything! I suggest stuff that we can learn to make! At least we can make a good motto:P! You're funny. You're the one who needs straightening out.Flirting with boys isn't healthy in the casino, amirite? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 But Gamble thinks his GFX is better than mine D: That's unhealthy for my digestive system D: And ^T^ thought that too DDD::: Nuh Nuh No. I never said mine was better. Yes' date=' looking at his avatar and user title. But he might come back like before.[/quote'] NORLY? He was just being a brat because I tried to straighten him out.--- BTW, I wanna join -.^Username: Gamble (w/ fancy symbols}Stars: 5Fav Song: Eh... idk, Rock n' Roll All NightCircle or Square: SquareWhat Is The Club Motto: I am the best! I can do anything! I can make anything! I suggest stuff that we can learn to make! At least we can make a good motto:P! You're funny. You're the one who needs straightening out.Flirting with boys isn't healthy in the casino, amirite? 1. Are you even a member here? You're not on the list, at least apply.2. Do your only comebacks consist of swears and gay jokes?3. *looks at the members that cheered when you left* Yes, straightening out is needed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 But Gamble thinks his GFX is better than mine D: That's unhealthy for my digestive system D: And ^T^ thought that too DDD::: Nuh Nuh No. I never said mine was better. Yes' date=' looking at his avatar and user title. But he might come back like before.[/quote'] NORLY? He was just being a brat because I tried to straighten him out.--- BTW, I wanna join -.^Username: Gamble (w/ fancy symbols}Stars: 5Fav Song: Eh... idk, Rock n' Roll All NightCircle or Square: SquareWhat Is The Club Motto: I am the best! I can do anything! I can make anything! I suggest stuff that we can learn to make! At least we can make a good motto:P! Accepted. Welcome to the club! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 But Gamble thinks his GFX is better than mine D: That's unhealthy for my digestive system D: And ^T^ thought that too DDD::: Nuh Nuh No. I never said mine was better. Yes' date=' looking at his avatar and user title. But he might come back like before.[/quote'] NORLY? He was just being a brat because I tried to straighten him out.--- BTW, I wanna join -.^Username: Gamble (w/ fancy symbols}Stars: 5Fav Song: Eh... idk, Rock n' Roll All NightCircle or Square: SquareWhat Is The Club Motto: I am the best! I can do anything! I can make anything! I suggest stuff that we can learn to make! At least we can make a good motto:P! You're funny. You're the one who needs straightening out.Flirting with boys isn't healthy in the casino, amirite? 1. Are you even a member here? You're not on the list, at least apply.2. Do your only comebacks consist of swears and gay jokes?3. *looks at the members that cheered when you left* Yes, straightening out is needed. That's because I was perma-banned, but after talking to Icy, I was un-perma-banned. Here's a good joke, my favorite! Why did the chicken cross the road? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Yes, Screәnshot was a leader I think. Or an Elite member. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 C'mon guys, let's feed Ģค๓blє to the poor people! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Yes' date=' Screәnshot was a leader I think. Or an Elite member.[/quote'] He's the Co-Leader. Same as me. But Gamble thinks his GFX is better than mine D: That's unhealthy for my digestive system D: And ^T^ thought that too DDD::: Nuh Nuh No. I never said mine was better. Yes' date=' looking at his avatar and user title. But he might come back like before.[/quote'] NORLY? He was just being a brat because I tried to straighten him out.--- BTW, I wanna join -.^Username: Gamble (w/ fancy symbols}Stars: 5Fav Song: Eh... idk, Rock n' Roll All NightCircle or Square: SquareWhat Is The Club Motto: I am the best! I can do anything! I can make anything! I suggest stuff that we can learn to make! At least we can make a good motto:P! You're funny. You're the one who needs straightening out.Flirting with boys isn't healthy in the casino, amirite? 1. Are you even a member here? You're not on the list, at least apply.2. Do your only comebacks consist of swears and gay jokes?3. *looks at the members that cheered when you left* Yes, straightening out is needed. That's because I was perma-banned, but after talking to Icy, I was un-perma-banned. Here's a good joke, my favorite! Why did the chicken cross the road? I remembered that joke from a long time ago.But I forgot the answer. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Gone. Huzzah! I loled.But Gamble thinks his GFX is better than mine D: That's unhealthy for my digestive system D: And ^T^ thought that too DDD::: Nuh Nuh No. I never said mine was better. Yes' date=' looking at his avatar and user title. But he might come back like before.[/quote'] NORLY? He was just being a brat because I tried to straighten him out.--- BTW, I wanna join -.^Username: Gamble (w/ fancy symbols}Stars: 5Fav Song: Eh... idk, Rock n' Roll All NightCircle or Square: SquareWhat Is The Club Motto: I am the best! I can do anything! I can make anything! I suggest stuff that we can learn to make! At least we can make a good motto:P! You're funny. You're the one who needs straightening out.Flirting with boys isn't healthy in the casino, amirite? Unless your a girl. Or a S!ut Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 C'mon guys' date=' let's feed Ģค๓blє to the poor people![/quote'] HUZZAH! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 C'mon guys' date=' let's feed Ģค๓blє to the poor people![/quote'] They're not gonna eat him. Too fleshy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 C'mon guys' date=' let's feed Ģค๓blє to the poor people![/quote'] So, after running out of gay and swearing jokes, you come up with a pointless one. BRAVO!---People, hate me and it's wrong. He did come back so I really didn't do anything. His immaturity brought it upon himself. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 C'mon guys' date=' let's feed Ģค๓blє to the poor people![/quote'] They're not gonna eat him. Too fleshy. Eh, you're right. We want to help poor people, not poison them. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 C'mon guys' date=' let's feed Ģค๓blє to the poor people![/quote'] So, after running out of gay and swearing jokes, you come up with a pointless one. BRAVO!---People, hate me and it's wrong. He did come back so I really didn't do anything. His immaturity brought it upon himself. Reminds me of a quote. A famous one. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 C'mon guys' date=' let's feed Ģค๓blє to the poor people![/quote'] They're not gonna eat him. Too fleshy. Eh, you're right. We want to help poor people, not poison them. You cannot bet on that XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Gamble said I was a slave when I'm actually black D: Tsk, tsk, tsk. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 C'mon guys' date=' let's feed Ģค๓blє to the poor people![/quote'] They're not gonna eat him. Too fleshy. Eh, you're right. We want to help poor people, not poison them. No, but everyone would probably get AIDS if they ate you >.> Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 O Rly Gamble? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 I know I would be aiding them in life, DUH! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 O Rly Gamble?ORLY? Tell that to your two friends on YCM. Stick to your own fight smarts.I know I would be aiding them in life' date=' DUH![/quote']Yeah, we would feed you to a criminal instead of the death penalty. Much, much worse. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 O Rly Gamble?ORLY? Tell that to your two friends on YCM. Stick to your own fight smarts.I know I would be aiding them in life' date=' DUH![/quote']Yeah, we would feed you to a criminal instead of the death penalty. Much, much worse. I'd never thought I'd have t use these two words...I only use them in deep situations, so... FUCK YOU. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 So. I'm Back! Can someone give me a list of the new members for me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 I do not think we got any. Look on previous pages if you do no know. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 O Rly Gamble?ORLY? Tell that to your two friends on YCM. Stick to your own fight smarts.I know I would be aiding them in life' date=' DUH![/quote']Yeah, we would feed you to a criminal instead of the death penalty. Much, much worse. I'd never thought I'd have t use these two words...I only use them in deep situations, so... FUCK YOU. so. swearing again X ._. X. This results in a Strike. #2 for you. I just <3 da Song Sexy Chic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 So. I'm Back! Can someone give me a list of the new members for me. I accepted Kain Highwind. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 So. I'm Back! Can someone give me a list of the new members for me. I accepted Kain Highwind. lol. Already in the club :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.