Yu-Gi-Oh! Kronos Krysis [Started; Always Accepting; Nedding Players for U.A.L Faction]

◇ Void ◇

Kiki sniffs the air she notices an odd smell she wanders off in search of it with out kana noticeing afte a while away from kana she sniffs out Andinios, "hey mister why do you smell like a duel spirit" shesyas cofused. All of a sudden her protector duel spirit sky (silver fang) apears and starts to growl at Andinios, "huh, whats up sky,....what hes bad, ok lets go mister i will protect my master"she says as she activates her duel disk.

"I will go first, I activate the field spell Forest, then I summon my Silver Fang" she says, then a white dog apears the tranceforms in to a huge wolf. "thanks to my forest my sky gets a boost his attack is now 1400, but i activate the equip spell Mystical Moon sky is now 1700, i set a card and end my turn"

(LP: 4000)

(cards in hand: 2)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andinios then Starts Laughing and said "I will not waste my time with the Likes of you as I have other battles to attend to.....". he then walked by Kiki and looked through the Wall of Energy at the Artemis Members was a Violent Gaze, as if he had been Sworn enemies for a long time. His eyes were as red as the Jewel of his staff, Which happened to be Blood Red. He knew that he could Make use of his Dead Minions to Kill every one of the Artemis Members in one Fell Swoop without even going in front of the Wall, but the problem was that he did not have any dead minions.......

walks to the wall and looks at Andinios curiously. "so our weapon finally decides to show they're here".Cyber End Dragon then comes down Next to Adinios and fades away "and Andinios please try to watch where you swing that this time" he says referring to the staff. Then looks back torwards Kiki as he talks to Andinios "I think she wants to duel you buddy..." then lening near a pipe watching.

"Guhh..ahh no ...i wont gugh, yes you will girl this fool should know who he's dealing with, I am model 1167... yes you might know me as the failed attempt to create him again you will duel me and you will lose" she says in a mature voice for her body, she puts her hand on the ghost wall "i-im sorry forgive me spirit" she says sadly, the wall fades away with a horable screem. She puts up a field around them.

OoC: dont walk away fight the fild is imposible to get out of and have you noticed were wavering on the relm of god modding XD.

@anbu: i think your confused me and kao are kronosyou and flandre are the other people i forget XD

(> Actually, a UAL Member has to Order Andinios to Duel you, He is actually on another Order, and He tries to follow orders without anyone Interfering him, But Kasama Ordered him to Duel her without realizing it <)

Andinios heard Kasama and with that, he Turned around, holding his Staff, He Gripped it, and Black Magic Shot out of it and on his arm. a Few Seconds later, the magic dispersed and created a Duel disk. The Duel disk was Pitch Black with a red jewel in the Center like the one on his Staff, The Duel disk also had Silver Blades on it. He followed up with a Duel stance facing Kiki and said "Hmmm....... Do you want to go first?"....

OOC: Sorry again for being slow on posting, im geting distracted again...

"What?!" Kana as Confused on What was going on. He was Confronted by 2 Unknown Duelists and Kiki was Acting strangely. "Kiki, Are you ok?" He Questoned. Suddenly Kana Started to Change, His eyes Turned From a Dark Blue to a Souless Yellow. This was Because kana was Used in Experments In Artemis before the Kronos Formed, a Human Subject to Fuse Duel Spirit Technolgly to the Human Body, Inside and Outside.

OoC: uhh fake cards are alowed as long as we dont god mod right.

"My turn draw, i activate the field spell Black Forest, then i summon the Pitch Dark Warwolf he gets a 400 bost then i activate the Dark Moon, with that i end my turn" she says with hate.

"you fool how can you be a creature of darkness like my self and let the light control you, are you so nieve by the experiments that you havent noticed ther our enemy. They fooled you in to being back with them with sweet words and promices becaous they are afraid of what might happen if you found out. Dont you remember the words of our creator the one who they said died in an expirement, it was them they killed him becaous he wanted to stop the expiriments on you" she starts to sob a bit. "He was was the only one who was nice in that world of neddles and blades, I-I cant for give you for leting them control you" she says now stern as ever.

OoC: the reson she can talk like that and uses us alot is becaous shes a clone do ya think thats a bad a** back story.

[spoiler= Black Forest]This card cannot be activated if you have any monsters on your side of the field, this card can not be destroyed by a card efect. All Beast-Types and beast warrior-types get a 400 point boost and ther atribute becomes Dark-Atribute.

[spoiler=Dark Moon]you can discard a card from your hand to activate this cards efect. you can negate the tribute, destruction, or removed from play of one card on the field.

Andinios Drew his Cards, and He smiled and Laughed, Even though it Didn't look like it. He Yelled "I activate the Effect of 'Nightingale - Des Raven' At which i can Discard him to send a Winged Beast type Monster from my Deck to the Graveyard". at which a Raven Flew out of his hand and landed on top of Andinios's Deck, Grabbing 1 card and Sending it to the Graveyard, then Sending itself to the Graveyard. "Then I Summon 'Nightingale - Ryoku', Which his effect Activates......" at which a Man Shot out of the card, which a Sign said '500 ATK', Then a Flaming Raven Shot out of the Graveyard and Perched on the Man's Shoulder, at which the Sign then Said '2200 ATK'. "I equipped the 'Hell Raven - Deidaris' in my Graveyard to Ryoku, and He gains the ATK of the Monster equipped to him, Now i set a Face-down and it is your Go".

LP: 4000

Hand: 4

Monsters: Nightingale - Ryoku(2200 ATK)

S/Ts: Hell Raven - Deidaris(Equipped to Nightingale - Ryoku)

(>[spoiler=Cards Used in this post:]

[spoiler=Nightingale - Des Raven]

[Dark/Winged Beast/3/1200/100]

You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to Send 1 Winged-Beast Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard

[spoiler=Nightingale - Ryoku]

[Dark/Winged Beast/4/500/400]

When this card is Summoned, equip 1 Level 4 or Lower DARK, Winged-Beast-Type monster in your Graveyard to this card. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the ATK of the monster equipped to this card. While there is a monster equipped to this card, activate 1 of the following effects depending on the monster's Level:

*1: This card can attack directly.

*2: When your opponent activates a Spell Card, you can remove 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard from Play.

*3: You can tribute this card during your opponent's turn to skip their next Battle Phase.

*4: By paying 500 Life Points, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects.

[spoiler=Hell Raven - Deidaris]

[DARK/Winged Beast/3/1700/0]

You can Tribute this card to equip 1 other DARK, Winged Beast-Type Monster to a "Nightingale" Monster you control. While this card is in the graveyard, You can use Monsters in your Spell and Trap Zone as Synchro Material Monsters, If you do, They are removed from play

Most of the Cards i will use are located here <)

"My turn draw I summon my silver fang in attack, then i activate War Cry of Wolves and attack your Nightingale - Ryoku with my Silver Fang but i activate my Dark Moon I discard to keep him from being destroyed, the card i sent to the grave was my Wolf Cub I activate his efect and activate Urgent Tunning, Thru the lightless forest he rampages!, howling to all of the beast of the forest for them to know he is here!, syncro summon!, Grendel, Azure Beast!. Due to his ability I cant attack, I activate twister and destroy your spell or trap, I end my turn and grendels ability activates you take 400 for evry beast and beast warrior in my grave.

LP: 3500

Hand: 1

Monsters: Grendel, Azure Beast(3200 ATK)

S/Ts: Dark Moon, Black forest

[spoiler= cards used in this post][spoiler=Grendel, Azure Beast]

[Earth/beast warrior/7/2800/2000]

The turn that this card is syncro summoned it cannot attack. During each end phase (this includes your oponets) your oponet takes 400 points of dammage for each Beast and beast warrior-type monsters in the graveyard

[spoiler=Wolf Cub]

[Earth/Beast/1/100/0]

If this card is sent to the grave during your Battle Phase, you can have one of your monsters to be treated as if they are a Tuner

OoC: sry i ment to put urgent tunning down the first turn i was in a hury just go with it

(> Response to Twister, Give others a chance to respond in duels Please <)

Andinios then said "Twister... eh... I use Ryoku's Effect, I'll tribute him to Skip your Next Battle Phase... and You end your Turn.. right.. I draw". Andinios Draws his card, His Eyes glow red "I'll Activate another Des Raven in my Hand and Sending Him and a "Nightingale - Sonic Raven" to the Graveyard". at which another Raven Flew out of his hand and landed on top of Andinios's Deck, Grabbing 1 card and Sending it to the Graveyard, then Sending itself to the Graveyard. "Then I Set 1 Monster and 1 Face-down and End my Turn".

LP: 1600

Hand: 2

Monsters: 1 Face-down

S/Ts: 1 Face-down

(> Remember, Your Battle Phase is skipped this turn <)

OoC: you dident take dammage during your end phase and you lost 1200 i have 3 in my grave so that last roud you lost 2400 not 400

" My turn draw! Im sorry but im going to end this i activate the final fame you take 1000 i take 500 I end my turn and my grendels efect activates depeating the remainder of your life points, meby this will make sence.... of your shatered mind! Grendel obliterate" she says hopeing the attack will make him realise him self whats realy going on.

OoC: Yaaays Yugi quotes.

LP: 3500

Hand: 1

Monsters: Grendel, Azure Beast

S/Ts: Dark Moon, Black forest

(> just to let you know, You forgot to tell the effect of War cry of Wolves <)

as the Blast was fired at Andinios, Time Stopped Briefly.... then Resumed as a barrier appeared and Blocked the attack. "I Activate Barrel Behind the Door, It stops the effect damage and inflicts it to you instead". All of a sudden, A Gunshot was heard and 1200 Damage was inflicted to Kiki's life points. Andinios then said "I will Never Give up!".

(> I think it would do a little Better if I get out a Strong Monster before the Duel concludes <)

Andinios then Said "All My monsters are already Face-Down.... I Draw!". at which He Draws another card, His eyes Flash red again and he says "I Tribute My Face Down 'Nightingale - Jestyr' For 'Nightingale - Noveas' At which Their Effects Activates..." Ryoku Jumps out of the Graveyard after the face down Monster was sent, And a Raven Flies out of there and Perches on Ryoku, Then a person with Black wings appeared as well and a Tiny Raven Shot out of the Graveyard, Then Noveas started to Glow. "I then Activate Sonic Raven's Effect, I can Tune itself to the Equipped Monster". Suddenly..... an Even Larger Raven Came out of the Light with Glowing Wings "I Synchro Summon 'Nightingale - Nova Raven!".

LP: 600

Hand: 2

Monsters: Ryoku(2200 ATK), Nightingale - Nova Raven(2600 ATK)

S/Ts: Hell Raven - Diedaris(Equipped to Ryoku)

[spoiler=Cards Used in this Post]

[spoiler=Nightingale - Ryoku]

[Dark/Winged Beast/4/500/400]

When this card is Summoned, equip 1 Level 4 or Lower DARK, Winged-Beast-Type monster in your Graveyard to this card. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the ATK of the monster equipped to this card. While there is a monster equipped to this card, activate 1 of the following effects depending on the monster's Level:

*1: This card can attack directly.

*2: When your opponent activates a Spell Card, you can remove 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard from Play.

*3: You can tribute this card during your opponent's turn to skip their next Battle Phase.

*4: By paying 500 Life Points, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects.

[spoiler=Hell Raven - Deidaris]

[DARK/Winged Beast/3/1700/0]

You can Tribute this card to equip 1 other DARK, Winged Beast-Type Monster to a "Nightingale" Monster you control. While this card is in the graveyard, You can use Monsters in your Spell and Trap Zone as Synchro Material Monsters, If you do, They are removed from play

[spoiler=Nightingale - Sonic Raven]

[Dark/Winged Beast/Tuner/1/100/900]

If this card is Equipped to a "Nightingale" Monster, You can Tribute the Equipped Monster to Special summon a Synchro monster From your Extra Deck whose Level is Equal to the Level of the Equipped Monster + 1 (This Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon)

[spoiler=Nightingale - Jestyr]

[Dark/Fairy/Tuner/2/1000/1100]

When this card is Sent to the Graveyard, Special summon 1 level 4 or Lower "Nightingale" Monster, except "Nightingale - Jestyr" from your Graveyard

[spoiler=Nightingale - Noveas]

[Dark/Fairy/6/1300/600]

When this card is Summoned, equip 1 Level 6 or Lower DARK, Winged-Beast-Type monster in your Graveyard to this card, this card gains ATK and DEF Equal to the ATK of the monster equipped to this card. activate 1 of the following effects depending on the monster's Level:

*1-3: When this card or the monster equipped to this card is destroyed by a card effect, remove the top 5 cards from your opponent's Deck from Play

*4-5: By discarding 1 "Nightingale" card, this card can attack all of your opponent's Monsters once each

*6: When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower "Nightingale" monster from your Deck or Graveyard

[spoiler=Nightingale - Nova Raven]

[Dark/Winged Beast/Synchro/7/2600/700]

1 Tuner + 1 Non-tuner "Nightingale" Monster

When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, you can treat it as a DARK, Winged-Beast-Type Monster, and Equip it to a "Nightingale" Monster.

stands slightly behidn Andinios "he is neither stupid nor brainwashed". then walking back a bit he looks torwards Kiki. "our scientists would try to duplicate him not brainwash him". then walks over near Kana to continue watching the duel "now if he's got the right cards this is where the good bit starts".

OoC: lol anbu i win he has no spells or traps and the difrence betwene our monsters attack it -600 to his LP.

OC:

Kiki looks at kasama her eyes then turn almost completely red like andinios's exsept a small portion of her pupils witch slowly starts to fade by the influence of her blood. "N-No this is my body to we share and we will defet him to gether" kiki's nice half screems, her eyes turn completly red the one eye turns back to its original bright hazle. In a unity voice now be defeted by our shared might, we set and attack your ryoku with our Grendel" thaey say in unity.

Vayne was still watching the battle. "He's not going to lose that easily. Three reasons why. One, that girl. She's an idiot who pretends to know everything. Two, Andinios is strong. Stronger than that girl. Three, he's not going to ever give up. Wait, since when am I the kind of guy to say stuff like that?" He looked at Null as if he was expecting an answer. "It doesn't matter. That girl already sealed in her fate when she challenged him."

Then a Voice said from Nowhere "Too bad....". Suddenly, a Card started to glow in Andinios's hand, at which the card Disappears and a Raven Flies out and Tackles Grendel into a Dimensional Portal... Andinios then Said "You actually ran into a Trap of Mine, My Ravens still are at work in my hand.... I activated My D.D. Raven which by Discarding it, It imprisons your Beast in the Different Dimension for 3 Turns". Ryoku still stood his Ground while the Nova Raven flew a little Upward saying "is that all you got, Witch?"......

(> D.D. Raven is actually meant to work like D.D. Crow, but i forgot that Part of the text <)

[spoiler=D.D. Raven]

[Dark/Winged Beast/2/900/100]

You can Discard this card from your hand to Remove 1 card your opponent controls from Play until your Opponent's 3rd Standby Phase, Afterward, your opponent must add that card to their hand. This effect can be activated during either Player's Turn

(> EDIT: Also, Vayne got to me, In addition, @ Kari: one of your cards is starting to look like a Target for the Divine Slasher card in my Sig to me, but from the looks of it, it isn't exactly invulnerable <)

Kiki and her other self simultaniously burst out in a hysterical laugh as Grendel swats the pathetic bird away, ther eyes get sirious "did you for get our Grendel is not efected by card efects due to dark moon and that includes your lil crow, now Grendel finish him, Azure Rampage" they screem.

OoC: what do you mean vayne got to you

Archived