Yu-Gi-Oh! Kronos Krysis [Started; Always Accepting; Nedding Players for U.A.L Faction]

◇ Void ◇

Andinios then Said "Unfortunately for you, Your Grendel Requires your Dark moon to Stay alive against this effect. The power of the Ravens are far more Powerful at Night than they are in the Day. So your Choice, Discard a card or Kill your own Beast!!". The Raven Shoots toward Grendel again with Unstoppable force......

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kiki looks down "i-i activate the quick play spell card Disaster of the Gifted, i can only activate this card when an efect of an efect monster with a 1000 or less att activates negate that monsters efect and destroy it. By removeing one continus spell card on my field i can inflict damage to your life points equal to that monsters attack. This card efect cannot be negated" she says sadly, "I dident want it to end this way" she looks up her bright hazel eyes seem full of sorrow and confusion.

OoC: i have to go ill be on at about 8:00 so hold out plz

OoC: Could you not double(?) post. It would be better if you just edited the other one.

IC:

The video showing the duel of Kana and Andinios enlarged covering the rest of the videos. A ding ding noise came from the microwave which meant the popcorn was ready. Null had his sword facing torawrds the screen as if he was signaling the raven to keep on moving and Andinios not to end it here. When she activated that card the color drained out of Null's face. Vayne was still watching the battle and eating popcorn with no change in his face. "A bit to early for that mood Null."

Character Name: Sanddrick(Sandman)Dasks

Faction and Status: UAL

Duel Spirit: (Optional)ZOA

Bio: When the bomb whent off he was with his best friend Sid. His friend did not survive the blast but when Sandrick found his body he took his deck and promised to get his revenge. Then he ran into vayne and joined the UAL and is now ready and willing to duel anyone who gets in hhis way to get revenge for Sid.

Andinios then Said "I Discard 'Hanewata' to Negate the effect Damage for the Turn". He said this as a Light engulfed the card in his hand and Blocked the Incoming Damage. He then said "Are you done with your Turn yet?.... Oh and I tribute Ryoku to Skip your Battle Phase"..... Ryoku Disappeared as a Huge Flock of Flaming Ravens Flew all over Grendel......

(listen i understand you dont wana lose but i dont wana win for me i want to win for the rp if you win nothing special will happen if i win the rp will take a beter turn listen you lost your monster is attacked even if your efect that stops the efect damage witch it cant your monster is still attacked)

Andinios's Life points Dropped to Zero as the Raven was Crushed. He then said "Ah well, At least I have a few Minions in the Grave..... What's your name... Get Behind me.... Here come the Artemis....". Andinios Prepared his Staff as a few Artemis Members Approached them. He then Waited for Kiki and the Others to get Behind him......

Kasama run up next to Andinios "why behind? I aint scared of these guys". Then extending his duel disk holding Cyber End Dragon in his hand. "If you don't mid i think he'd like to join in". Then placing Cyber End Dragon's card down it appearing infront of the Artemis members making them scatter quickly as it starts to attack. "wow, he must've been missing a good fight lately cause he seems to really want these guys finished".

Andinios then said "Do you realize why I'm called 'The Doom Raven' among all the Members!?". He then Jumped and Flew over Kasama and Chanted "Fallen Night, Rise up and Darken the Souls in the Nightingale! Hell of 2 Ravens - Black Hell Flare!". he then took 2 Nightingale Monster cards out of his Graveyard and held them at his Chest, Then Stuck them Back in his Deck. Suddenly, 15 Black Fireballs Shot from his staff at the Artemis Members .

looks up at Andinios "wow, you did realize C.E.D killed em all already." then walks up checking through the dead Artemis' burning bodies. "nope we didn't kill any importants" he says then walking back. then sits on the back of C.E.D waiting for Andinios to land "sorry bud bu C.E.D is alot faster when he wants to work."

Kiki now her normal goofy self "punyo? why did you attack your own members were you defending me oni-chan" she says in a sarcasticly happy tone. cyber end dragon growls at Kiki

"eeek" she shreeks, Mosaic Manticore and Behemoth the King of All Animals apear next to Kiki

"hee hee id keep your dwagon in check" she giggles.

"Hm, now it's about time for that mood. It doesn't even seem like he was trying for the bginning of the duel though and that he actually dueled her I would say mission accomplished." Null seemed pretty confused. "Data collection of course. She had made that barrier for starters. She's not like the the rest of the kronos members. Probaly something like Andinios. You should have been able to figure that out first. I just used the obvious stuff."

OoC: Right, now that Griffin's gone, I can do this:

IC:Just before Alex could make his move, a loud creaking split the air.

"What is that horrible sound?" one of the Artemis asked.

"I think one of the pipes is backing up! We gotta get out of here, or we'll die!

"Not before we take these Kronos out! I Summon my Duel Spirit! Neo-Ocean King Daedalus! Now, use the ocean to kill them all!"

The water began swirling at an unbelievable speed. The Artemis member summoned his Orca-Mega Fortress, and he and his partner escaped.

"Damn it all," Ben swore, "I summon Aquarian Alessa, then activate Justi-Break! Now, destroy them all!"

The giant serpent was assaulted by Alessa's dagger, now covered in electricity. It took the full force of the blast, then disappeared. However, the waters were still swirling dangerously. Alessa grabbed Ben and pulled him out into one of the lines. The last thing he saw before going underwater was Alex hanging desperately on to a Black Ice Spear. An immense wave of guilt flashed through his system. Thankfully, they made it to the manhole cover just as the water began to flow in. As he climbed out into the surface, he looked back one last time, in hope that Alex would be there. But to no avail. He got out and closed the manhole while the water was still halfway up the ladder. He summoned Phantom Dragonray Bronto and flew back to KC HQ. After changing into some new clothes, he sat on his bed and stopped thinking for a while.

Andinios Had heard the Water Roar as it Came. If he did not hear it, there wouldn't be a Raven on his Back. He said "Everyone! You need to Get out of here, I'll Handle Myself!". Suddenly The Water Rushed to where They were at, Easily Breaking though the Ghost wall. Andinios then Placed a Barrier ahead of him, which held the Water Back.........

OoC: sry kao i needed to take control of your charactor

"Punyo? ohhh water yaays" she says as confused as ever when the card on the top of her deck begins to glow she draws it the card is so bright she cant se it she plays it, a masive light fills the tunnel a loud explosion is heard and kiki faints.

After a fiew she wakes up "herm fluffy, huh what!" she exclaims as she notices that shes on a 50ft flying beast she looks up to see kana and benny(her nick name for ben)with a few asorted surviveing kronos members that went on the mission with them, "benny!, kana!, whos huge duel spirit is this" she says cuddleing with kana not even noticeing Chimaera, the Master of Beasts card on her duel disk.

Jumps onto Cyber End Dragon's back as it flies above the water. It then lowers itself to similar height to Andinios. it roars then blasts a hole in the roof. it then flies up out the top of the hole looking back inside it blasts at the water right next to Chimaera, The Master of Beasts.

Archived