Yu-Gi-Oh! Kronos Krysis [Started; Always Accepting; Nedding Players for U.A.L Faction]

◇ Void ◇

While Alex was Driving the Land Rover, Kana's Duel Disk Sparked and The Glass Cracked, releasing Smoke that Blinded Kana.

"Ach! The Des-Band must have Overloaded, i will get it Replaced at base" he Moaned, Coffing from the Smoke that Erupted from the Damaged duel disk. He then Grabbed a Tattered box from the Bottom of the Land Rover and Took out some old Bandages and Covered the duel disk, stopping the smoke.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A black shadow darted across the street, dissappearing down an alley. Alex nodded knowledgeabley when he saw it, "Your Armor Master is right." The shadow moved back onto the street, as it moved towards the Landrover, it grew up from the street, turning from a black shadow into a large segmented creature.

The creature was composed of a reflective, black, stone-like substance as it swayed from side to side, its forked tail flowing around behind it and its head containing nothing but two beady red eyes, Alex slid the card off of his duel disk, as he did so, the Black Ice Shark froze, before turning into a group of small, black marbles which rolled away from the street, leaving nothing. "All clear," he looked over at the leader of Kronos, no older than himself yet he'd asserted himself so quickly as a leader of the group, "so then, what next?"

(Uh... I didn't see your post there, what now?, just swap the order?)

OOC: Fixed, thanks for the save.

IC: "To the Kaiba Corp Base Please alex, I need to Fix this Piece of Rubbish and Cleen up, i look like i been Through a Coal mine Backwords!" He Joked before Removing his deck to prevent It being Damaged, Knowing that it has been His since the Start of the War and have being through Touth Battles.

"And Make it Fast, i think The Bandages wont last long in this state" He Asked in a Netual Tone of voice, a sign that he was not Happy.

OOC: No problem.

"You're rushing," Alex suddenly stopped the machine, "right, this'll do." he said. The door was almost off the hinges as it easily swung open. Alex steeped out of it, leaving Kana to sort out his disk, into what had once been a vibrant green park. Now it was more of an arid dirt land. The old grass and animals had been wiped out during the attack, there was still life, bugs, weeds, smaller plants cropping up in certain spots, but the scene looked dead.

Alex took several paces from Kana and their transport, to the top of the small rise in the land he'd parked on, leaving him above the mostly flat ground which filled the ominous park. He tapped a small button on the side of his duel disk. As he did so, an orb began to form above him, just larger than his head and made of the same black, reflective rock that his Black Ice Shark was formed from.

Without any indication from Alex, the orb rose, and continued to rise until it was barely visible to the naked eye. At that point, it began to glow, gradually increasing in light as it sent waves of a blueish shine across the sky.

"That'll do it," he said, sitting down and laying back against a rock on the ground, "the whole city will be able to see where we are now. Two things can happen, the rest of our group meet up with us here, and we can get one of them to fix up your disk, or we get to have a bit more fun with the excuse for a duelling gang, Artemis, when they arrive, and you take one of their disks as a temporary replacement."

"Dark Valkyra, destroy his Duel Spirit and end this!"

As a dark orb shot from her palm toward the Artemis agent's deck, the agent looked at his opponent with horror.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"The one who started this, and the one who will end it." replied Ben, just as Valkyra's bolt intersected with the card on the duel Disk. The card fizzled and exploded.

Just then, his PDA lit up and began beeping.

"A text?" he asked, retrieving his PDA from his pocket.

[Return to HQ.] the text said.

"Right then."

He activated his Duel Disk and Summoned a winged monster, and flew away on it.

OoC: I can control another character. With your permission, I'll send you the app for an Artemis agent.

Vayne covered his blue eyes from the light. "Don't they know there are people on top of these skyscrapers? Come on Null. Those idiots will probaly be attacked by who knows how many members of Artemis. They are seriously underestimating the enemy." Again no response. They walked into an elevater and pushed the button with the one on it.

Ben saw the illumination as he flew across the city.

"Dammit. They'll be here any second.

"Fly faster!" he barked at Brronto, who shot off like a bullet. It ducked and landed in an alleyway nearby just in time for two Artemis duelists to round the corner.

"Excuse me gentlemen. I believe you are looking for me."

The two looked at Ben with contempt.

"Yeah. We's definitely lookin for ya! How's about fightin' us both right now?"

"Works for me. Just let me let the guys know that I'm.."

"Gunna die? No way, bro."

"Fine. How's about this? If either one of you wins, I'll tell you all about our base. You may know where it is, but can you get through it?"

"Uh..."

"Hadn't thought of it, had you? Let me make this text, then the condition will be set."

He quickly tapped out a message to Alex: "Why the lights?"

"Right. Let's begin."

[spoiler=The Duel.]

"I'll have 8000 to your 4000. Acceptable?"

"Fine. But we both go first!"

"Very well."

All three: Duel!

Artemis 1: I start. I activate Ancient Rules to Summon my Hyozanryu immediately to the field! I set two cards facedown, and end my turn.

Artemis 2: I draw! I summon Chiron the Mage! and place two cards facedown. Your move, Kronos scum.

Ben: I draw.

Artemis 2: Hah! I activate my Drop Off card. This forces you to discard that card you just drew.

Ben: Very well. [discards] I then activate my Heavy Storm card. This destroys all Spell and Trap cards on the field.

Artemis 1&2: What?!

Then I discard a card from my hand to activate my Tribute to The Doomed. This allows me to destroy a monster on the field. Fare thee well, Hyozanryu.

The dragon is seized by bandages and dragged underground.

Then, I activate my Dragon's Mirror! By removing the two Gemini Monsters in the Graveyard from play, I can Special Summon my Superalloybeast Raptinus! I continue with my turn by

activating Double Summon. Now I can Normal Summon twice this turn. I summon my Ancient Gear Knight, but he won't be lasting long, as I Tribute him for my Chithonian Emperor Dragon. Now I attack with both my monsters. Superalloy Beast Raptinus and Chithonian Emperor Dragon will attack you directly! and my emperor Dragon can attack again! destroy his Chiron!

Artemis 1: LP 0

Artemis 2: LP 3400

Ben: LP 8000

I end my turn with a single facedown.

Artemis 2: I-It's my turn. I activate my Summoner's Art to add my Neo Aqua Madoor to my hand. Now I activate Soul Exchange to Tribute your Chithonian Emperor Dragon to Summon a monster facedown. I end my turn.

Ben: I draw. It appears I win. I activate my Swing of Memories. This allows me to Special Summon a Normal Monster from my Graveyard. I call Phoenix Gearfried! Now, I activate the facedown, Gemini Booster! This increases my monster's attack points by 700. Now I activate my Ballista of Rampart Smashing! This will inrease the ATK of my Raptinus by 1500 when it attack a facedown monster! Go, Raptinus! destroy his facedown!

Neo Aqua Madoor is destroyed.

Now, Phoenix Gearfried! Finish him!

His sword ran through the Artemis duelist.

Artemis 2 LP: 0

After checking both duelist's decks for Duel Spirit cards, Ben made his way to the KC building.

Character Name: Rei Scarr

Faction and Status: UAL Member

Duel Spirit: thousand eyes restrict (if i can)

Bio: Rei was abused as a child and ran away from home. He grew up in an abandoned apartment building. He luckily wasn't there during the destruction of domino city. he joined the UAL hoping to destroy Artemis and find the center of their technology, and use it to change the world.

OOC: Accepted ^.^

IC: Kana Started to walk next to Alex, Noticing were they Were and Started to Talk;

"I Remember this Place, when i was just 7 I use to come to this park to Play with my friends all Day...Now look at it...Its Just Rubble. There all dead now..." He Then Sheded a Tear from the Unbandged Eye, Looking at the wasteland and rubble which was once his Childhood Memorys.

OOC; we aren't in KC, we're in a random park, and I was kinda waiting for kao to post, I don't have a lot to respond to right now.

"Nice story," he said as he surveyed the scene. As he looked around, he saw nothing. By now he would have expected a swarm of Artemis to have shown up for the slaughter or even just a Kronos or two to help fix the broken duel disk. "So," he said rolling his eyes as he looked towards his boss, "no-one's shown up, want to give them a bit or head back to KC? Sir." He added the last word with a hint of sarcasm, pointing out that he wasn't his superior in any form of than rank.

He tapped a button on his disk while he was waiting for a reply, the orb above them rippled and slowly faded away as the duel disk deactivated, no longer sending out saves across the sky. If they had any chance of getting here, they'd seen it already, he thought to himself, it'd been a long day and his disk could run out of power at any moment, he'd have to get it charged.

"Its best we Go Alex, otherwise we will be Defenceles With my Duel Disk out of action and your one Can Cut out at Any Moment with that Scrap Battery you found at the Scrapyard." Kana turned around to the Land Rover and Started it up, Got in and Waited for Alex;

"Are you coming or what?" Kana Yelled.

"You, are a rushy little guy, aren't you?" Alex whispered under his breath. Rather than wait any longer, he decided he'd best go, although the yelling man wasn't much of a reason. "I guess I will," he ran up to the land rover, quickly jumping in the door and closed it behind him.

His fairly old yet still well-kept duel disk began to fold up, indicating that it was out of battery until he could get it charged, what timing, "We'd better go quickly," he pointed out, "standing around here won't do anyone much good." Where had the other Kronos members got to? They should be all around this area.

OOC: Watch what you say please, that was not mild cussing.

IC: Kana Started Driving Along the Ruined, Abbadoned roads of Domino with Alex next to Him and Started to Talk; "Strange they Never Arived, Your Black ice Shark can Been seen from miles Across the City and not even Artemis Arived?" Kana Then Pushed the Gearstick into Third and within Half a Hour they Arived at There Headquarters; The Kaiba Corperation Building which was once the Heaquarters of Seto Kaibas and Mokuba Kaibas Family Empire, now a Makeshift Base Full of Kronos' Living Quarters, Labatorys,a Dueling Arena and the Kronos Archive; a Gigantic Library full of Jounals and Log books of the Events Before, During and After the Big Bang.

Rei walked down the corridors until he saw Vayne he quickly stopped and gave a polite hello before continuing with what he was doing. he took out his duel disk and placed his thousand eyes restrict card on it. as his thousand eyes restrict appeared before him he set off outside

Ben landed in the front of the KC building and went inside. He put the Duel Spirit cards on the front desk, along with the two Disks he had taken from the agents. He then sat on one of the couches and quickly looked through his deck, checking to see that all of his cards were there. After having done that, he went back outside to wait for the rest of the Kronos.

OOC: Under the conditions, I would have thought of it as mild, edited anyway, I'll keep it calmer in future.

After Kana left him to enter the building, Alex walked away from their transport, and the main building. He left Kana to sort himself out. Rather than gather with the rest of Kronos he instead walked through the doorway of a destroyed building, down a short side street that connected to Kaiba Corp.

A few minutes later, he walked back, out from the small building and down the side street towards Kaiba Corp. As he approached the main building, he noticed a figure walking out, as he grew closer he recognised it as Ben, a member he had seen little of so far in Kronos. He decided that now was as good of a time as any to make an introduction, and walked towards Ben.

There weren't any other members of Kronos, other than Ben, outside when Alex got to the Kaiba Corp entrance, he gave him a friendly nod and looked around the barren area. "So, do you have any idea what the plans are for the rest of the day?"

Hey, could I join in on the fun?

Character Name: Ienzo Polis

Faction and Status: ELF, member

Duel Spirit: Kuriboh

Bio: Simply a boy who survived the bombings. He is a bit on the odd side, and can sometimes be overly serious but tries to cheer everyone else up whenever he senses sadness. He has always used Kuriboh, and was surprised one day to find out it acts as a kind of spirit to him. He isn't much in tune with the furball, but he can sense Kuriboh's presence. All Ienzo wants is to see Artemis go down.

OOC: Accepted, and brignerofkake, you need to make your post 4 lines long due to the advanced clause.

IC: while Alex was Chatting, Kana was in a Barron Labatory full of Macinary and Broken parts of duel Disks, some old, some new and some Fusions of Duel disks which look like they were crafted by a 2 year Old. "I was Right, the Des band Overloaded" He started to mumble to himself as normal if kana was alone and repaired his duel disk and started to look for alex. He started to walk down the stairs to the grounf floor were he found alex talking to ben.

Rei walked along the destroyed paths that were once where children played, and merchants happily went on their merry ways. now it was a wasteland, hardly a place to live at all. he saw the kaiba corp tower, towering over the buildings. it belonged to Kronos, which he wished didn't. it was so big. he wanted to storm it then and there, but he knew he couldn't because he wasn't strong enough at all.

Brad paced around the artemis HQ waiting for his reinforcements to come, fearing that they have turned over to kronos. he waited and waited, then there was a bang at the door. "state your clan!"he shouted. there was no answer. he went to the door and opened it. one artemis duelist walked in."where are the rest of you!?"Brad Said."we were ambushed by kronos!" the duelist answered.

Archived