Yu-Gi-Oh! Kronos Krysis [Started; Always Accepting; Nedding Players for U.A.L Faction]

◇ Void ◇

OOC: Fair enough.

"Killing yourself so quickly? This'll be over in a snap!" laughed the Artemis as his Hyper Hammerhead disappeared and his duel disk activated, starting up the fight. "Let's go." he drew his six cards, looking over them quickly, "Not bad, not bad at all. I set 1 monster and set two other cards, end," as he said the words he put half of his hand face-down on the duel disk. Infront of him, three black floating cards appeared while he looked across at the next player, "We'd better win this quickly, I wouldn't want to spend the entire day knocking these Kronos guys around," he said to no-one in particular, the Artemis as overconfident as ever.

"You've ended, next turn," Alex snapped, not happy at his attitude and wanting to move the duel on, the Artemis just smiled that he'd managed to anger him so much.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kiki smiled as she jumped thru a prevusly opened man hole as she falls twards kana "master!!!!!!!! im here" as she screems, she plows in to him but being not very heavy she bearly fases him. kiki looks up at kana "im sory master i know i wasent suposed to folow you but i came prepared" she says as she, flashes and activates her duel disk.

OoC: yes expect to be called master alot, also i dident put a name on my app so i edited and called her kiki.

OOC: Please Can you Try to Post Like a Normal Person will with Proper Spelling if thats not so much to Ask, No Offence Though.

"KIKI?! What are you doing, Its Not Safe for you Down Here!" Kana Shouted and Puzzled on how She Got Through Black Ice Wall. But before he got the Chance to Ask, Several Duel Spirits charged at Them, Send kana Crashing through The Black Ice Wall and Banging his Head on the Pipeing.

"Kiki...Attack Them...Please..." Kanas last words Before Passing out from the Forse of the Attacks.

OoC: Sry I had to leave so I had to rush and is this like normal dueling or.. im just gona asume we activate the card and it comes to life.

"N-No master" she says crying, the duel spirits closed in on her ready to attack. "I-I activate The Big March of Animals" she says in an cold depresive voice, a giant card apears and out of that card a stampede of the most powerfull Beast Type monsters, the stampede crushes the duel spirits and ther owners leaveing them siriously wounded.

"M-Master.. I activate Numinous Healer" she says in a sad tone, a light covers kana healing his wounds.

OoC: was that good grammar.

OOC: Thats Great, Just do that in your posts and that will do and its Card comes to Life but Ben and Alex are Normal Dueling.

Kanas Wounds Healed Thanks to Kiki but Remained Outcold. The Forse of the Attack had Did somthing to Him which had put him Out Cold. His Pulse was Normal but his Breathing was Slower then Normal, a Sign that a Rib might had Broken during the Clash. Suddenly kana Started to wake up in a Daze with Burry Vision; "Huh...Kiki...What Happened..." Kana Aksed in a Whisper, another sign somthing was whong...

"It's my turn. I draw. I summon Aquarian Alessa and place two cards facedown. I end my turn."

"Heh. I draw. I activate A Legendary Ocean! Now all my WATER monsters have their Level reduced by 1! I summon the now 4 star Orca Mega Fortress of Darkness! I place two cards facedown and end my turn."

'Hm. A Water deck. This should be intriguing' Ben thought. He realized he had never seen Alex duel, which made him further interested.

OoC: I went ahead and controlled the other one. Take your turn, then his.

Alex looked at the five cards in his hand and drew his sixth, "perfect, in every way." He placed one monster onto his duel disk, "I normal Summon my Statue of Black Ice, however, when it's Summoned, it is changed to Defence Position."

In front of Alex, a slab of obsidian-like ice appeared. Cracks appeared, covering the slab and breaking it to pieces. Underneath was a statue of a man, dressed in a tribal uniform and holding a spear in one hand, the other raised up towards the sky. (Level 2, DEF 2700)

"Once per turn, his effect activates, allowing me to Summon a token, a Pearl of Black Ice, to my side of the field, in Defence Position." Alex said the words from past duels. In the Statue's hand, a large pearl appeared, like the one which had glowed above the city before the floated away and hovered around the field. (Level 1, DEF 700)

"Now," Alex chuckled slightly, more active than his usual self, "now I'm going to play a favourite little Spell Card of mine, Big Wave Small Wave. With this, I'll destroy my two monsters~" a wave of sewage smashed through the statue and pearl as he said it, "to Summon two stronger ones from my hand, come forth, my two Glaciers of Black Ice!"

A torrent of the sewage flew through the area, narrowly missing Alex as it smashed against the walls and made the smell only more potent. As it eventually subsided, two huge, black-ice-formed, jagged structures were left, filling the majority of the free space in the pipe, (Level 7, 2800 ATK) "and they have effects too, once per turn I'll Summon a Black Ice monster from my Deck, although its effect is negated for as long as its face-up. I Summon two Spiral of Black Ice cards from my Deck."

From the top of each Glacier of Black Ice, a twisted collection of strands of the strange ice floated down onto the field. (Level 2, 1700 ATK)

"Now then," he said, smiling as the water duelist began to dread activating his field card and Alex's energy was at a bit of a high, there's nothing like smashing some weak Artemis, "Battle Phase, Glacier One, destroy his Orca!"

OOC: (I'm going to leave it there, incase the Water guy has a trap, I don't want to do a whole turn then suddenly end up back at Summoning them xD)

OoC: not ta be the person that points things out but thats the old card the new card says battle dammage.

"Huh master whats the mater" she says, she then notices a stick in kana's back. She exclaims in fear, she then pull's the stick out of his back. Im sorry master "i activate The Gift of The Mystical Elf" the hole in his back heals.

"Is that better master" she said smileing and no longer crying.

"Thanks...But Thats my broken Rib you are Holding..." Kana Told, Slightly Speachless as you see someone holding One of your Ribs. He started to get up and Brushed off his wastecoat and Turns around the Check the Wound that was on his back. "Ach...that feels Wierd when your Missing a Rib from your Rib cage..." Kana Stoped Speeking after noticing the Rib is Covered with Some kind of Circurty.

OOC: LOL Thats going to Get Quoted soon, Thats not a stick, its a rib!

OoC: I thought only "duel spirits" could actually become real or whatever. Now it's any card?

IC:

Vayne got back to his room to find a small green light going on and off with a beeping sound coming from it on his desk. Underneath it was a green button. He sat down on his chair and pushed it like you should do in every situation when something is beeping and lighting up. A holographic diagram of the sewers popped up. A small section of the sewer glowed red. This normally showed a blockage but the data that popped up next to the hologram showed that it wasn't big enough to cause any distress. It also showed that there was a serious blockage about 5 minutes before but was destroyed quickly.

"A battle, huh? I wonder who's fighting." Null stood next to him waiting for Vayne to turn on the cameras. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got the message." He flipped a switch for the hologram to be replaced by a couple screens all around the sewers. He then tapped on the ones that were based in the area. "Interesting..."

OoC: Somebody might have seen that I seemed to have triple actually quadruple posted. I have no idea what just happened and I apologize.

"Ach, Send him back, i dont want it put bak in by him!" Kana Was Shocked on gods name why Kiki summon a Butcher to put somthing back inside of you, Only someone which was not schooled propley will know That. "Um, Can i have my rib back Please before i get bistroed by that butcher?!" Kana slips past the butcher and takes the rib back from kiki's hands. "Now we just have to plug up this part of the sewers" Kana starts walking towords the end of the pipeline.

"tee hee good job butch-kun we scared him good, nothing like i little fright to wake some one up" she says and smiles, as the monster fades away he lets out a shrill laugh at kana. She folows her master tail wagging happily "so...how are we going to do that master ?" she states with out care.

"I bet that Artemis have more members Coming through the Pipeline so We are going to block it up." Kana Ansered, looking down on Kiki walking on all 4's with him, somthing she does normaly but unknown why she does it. They Arived at a Crossroads in the piping. "Kiki, get your most destructive Monster out, were going to trash the Pipeline" Kana Askes and Activates his duel disk and with a Smirk on his Face...

"Most destructive but hese to big for the pipeline the sewers for that mater, but your choice" she says as she puts down a card, "i summon Beast King Barbaros" she says with a shout. The masive beast was hunched down and squished in the pipeing and suishing kiki and kana

"baro-kun can you do me a favor, I know its un comfterable in here but can you distroy those pipes for me" she says hugging the masive beast, "gladly for you" the beast roared, he then unleashes a flash of electrisity at the pipes in front of them and uterly destroyed the pipes. "Thank you" she says be fore he fades a way with a roar.

Out of the Glacier, shards of ice repeatedly shot at the Orca, knocking it backwards and cutting through its blubber until the hologram dissapeared.

"Well then," Alex muttered, turning his attention to the other duelist, "I'll destroy that face-down card, if you wouldn't mind."

The second Glacier of Black Ice shot a similar volley of attacks at the set card, the image of the back of the card shattered as it was broken to bits. The Artemis smiled. "Is something funny? Or do you just like losing?" Alex smirked, begging to get overconfident.

"Not quite," replied the Artemis calmly, "that card had an effect, when Jurac Stauriko is destroyed by battle, I Summon two Jurac Tokens to my side of the field (Def 0 Level 1).

"Too bad, my Spirals of Black Ice will attack them both, go-" began Alex, but before he finished declaring the attack, the Artemis interrupted him.

"Trap card, activate, Threatening Roar," A loud boom resonated through the tunnel as the floating tangle of ice became completely still, "After this card is used, no more attacks can be declared this turn."

"Fine," Alex sighed, "turn end."

(LP 4000, hand 2, 4 monster field)

The Artemis drew his card without looking at it, he already had his move planned. "First, I activate Cold Wave, which stops all Spell and Trap Cards until my next turn. Then I tribute my two tokens to Summon Jurac Titan!" after Cold Wave all the players face-down cards were frozen solid, unable to be activated. Then, the two tokens disappeared from the field. A massive red Dinosaur formed itself in front of the duelist, covered in rocky scales and large black spines, staring at the opposing duelists. (ATK 3000, Level 9). "Attack Black Ice Glacier!" The Dino took three massive steps forwards, its head slightly down as it jumped towards the Glacier, smashing it apart with one of its talons and blasting several scorching beams from its mouth at the fragments leaving the Glacier, (Alex; 3800 LP) "Heh, try being confident now, tough guy Kronos. I end my turn." (LP 4000, hand 2, 1 monster and 1 set)

Alex shook his head at the opposing duelist, annoyed beyond belief that he'd actually shown himself to be useful, "Oh, don't worry, we can sort you out, Ben, make sure you can have a Level 4 monster around at the end of your turn. It could help."

Are Custom cards Allowed? and can they be Duel spirits?

Character Name: Andinios Nightingale

Faction and Status: UAL's Secret Weapon

Duel Spirit: As it says in the Bio, He is a Stray Duel Spirit, and His entire Deck is his Duel Spirits

Gender: It is very hard to distinguish the Gender of this character by sight, But he is a Male

[spoiler=Bio:]Andinios was born from a Coincidental Failure of Replicating Duel Spirit Technology to the UAL's cause, Which he turns out to be a Duel spirit himself. The UAL tried to Replicate that Failure using Andinios as a Base after successfully Replicating Artemis's Duel Spirit Technology, but Failed many times. he was getting tired of being experimented on, and Rebeled. The UAL then was able to get Andinios Back under the Pledge that they can't experiment on him again. He and his Entire Deck of Duel Spirits are now Used as a secret Weapon used to defend the base. He is called "The Doom Raven" among the UAL after testing him out in Target Practice.......

Notes: At Times, He can still act on His own and will sometimes Leave the Base if there are people there, but he will watch the Base if nobody is around

Character Name: Kasama

Faction and Status: UAL, Elite Member

Duel Spirit: Cyber End Dragon

Bio: Kasama lived without any parents or anyone to take care of him after the age of 9, he soon learned how to deal with this life, staying in the shadows managing to grab food from somewhere. When he began dueling he became quite skilled with Cyber End decks especially when Cyber End Dragon's duel spirit talked to him, he is able to use a cyber end deck to its full extent and if need be bring out his cyber end dragon on the second turn if he's in a rush.

OOC: Accepted And sorry im not been roleplaying, im on runescape on most of the time.

Ic: He shielded his Eyes from the Dust of the Rubble, making sure he wont go blind from it. Kana then grabbed a card from another deck Box from his Belt. "Ghost Wall, Activate!" Suddenly a Transparent wall of Some kind of Engery forms a Wall which covers the entire Opening. "That will stop them, but it will meen leaving it behind." Kana places the Ghost Wall card onto the wall, Absorbing it into the currents of the engery.

"Alessa should do just fine," replied Ben.

"It's my turn."

Ben drew a card and looked at his hand. That enormous dinosaur was the obvious problem, and Cold Wave had not negated the Tornado Wall. Of course, what Alex had said about leaving a Level four monster still stuck in his mind, and one would be there, certainly...

"Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much I can do this turn. I'll switch Aquarian Alessa to Defense Position and summon my Ancient Gear Knight. That ends my turn for now."

OoC: I;m going to go ahead with his turn, if you have somethign during the End Phase, go ahead, and I'll edit my post accordingly.

"Heh. I draw. I summon my Oyster Meister in Attack Mode! I attack your Alessa!"

The oversize oyster shot forward, moving even faster in the oceanic environment it was in. Alessa didn't even stand a chance.

"Sadly, because of my partner's cards, there's not much else to do. I'll end my turn at that."

Jumps down landing beside Kana looking at them. "I think i know what you're going to ask, how i got here? well he should have it fixed relatively quickly" he says pointing up to the Cyber End Dragon fixing a part of the roof. then walking over to one of the pipes nearby leaning against it. "If i remember correctly this is the one pipe we won't want to go in, C.E.D wrecked it a little while back...".

Andinios Looked at Kana and Kasama from the Shadows from Behind, He could see the two people, a wall of Energy, and a Bunch of People on the Other side. Curious, He walked out of the Shadows, His face was hidden by the gray Robe, He had Bright Gray hands, Holding a Staff in one hand, and his Long, Dark Grey Hair flowed toward the Back, There was also a Giant Glowing Raven Perched on his shoulder. As he moved, he tried his best to keep hidden.

Vayne looked at all the videos. One of the cameras were destroyed. "Were they trying to destroy the pipe? Idiots really." The one with the black screen dissapered from all the videos showing. Another nearby was barely able to survive but showed clearly enough. He could see Andinios and Kasama. "An elite member and our secret weapon. Things just got so much more boring. Nobody can succesfully think. The enemy is supposed to be an elite group who control most of the world and that's it."

Archived