Yu-Gi-Oh! Kronos Krysis [Started; Always Accepting; Nedding Players for U.A.L Faction]

◇ Void ◇

"Alex, Ben I Was just Hoping to see you Two, I Need to Talk you about Somthing" Alex and Ben were Confused And to Find out whats Going on. Via Lift from the Kaiba Corp Lobby and Through some Blast Doors they Arived at the Kronos Archive and Sat a Large Round Table with a Hologramic Projector in the Middle.

"There Somthing Using the Sewers Below us And its Moving" As the Sentance ended a 3-D holowgram of the Sewers Pipeworking of the City Apeared in Mid Air, with a Red, Glowing dot somewere North of the Kronos Teratorys.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vayne was still outside looking at the sky. A card popped out of his deck and he put it on the middle spot on his duel disk. Null appeared right next to Vayne holding his sword over his shoulder. "Sorry Null. It looks like they're pretty impatient. Or were slaughtered by whoever. I know how you like being out. Or at least get a fight out. I don't know which view I like better." The two walked back into the partially destroyed building.

Guest TheFinalFan

Here is my character application:

Character Name: Sargeant Major Itsuko Kousan

Faction and Status: Nihon-koku (Japan Self-Defense Force and Multi-Minisitorial Joint Paranormal Activities Task Force [JPNA] Field Commander)

Duel Spirit: Rose, Warrior of Revenge

Bio: Itsuko grew up as what would be considered an "army brat" in America. She was also educated under the instruction of her father and grandfather, who served in the Self-Defense Force and the Imperial Army respectively. She is also a staunch practitioner of the samurai way, and signed up for the JSDF the moment she turned 18.

After a very decorated tour in Iraq, causing her to undergo NCO (Non-Commisioned Officer) training after she earned several medals in the Baghdad Zoo Incident in 2010, she rose to Sargeant Major, and was recalled to serve as a trainer.

After the "Big Bang" on November 15th, she was reassigned to the newly-developed Joint Paranormal Activities Task Force, where she vowed to solve the mystery behind the "Big Bang" since it took the lives of most of her family, including her parents.

She uses a Warrior deck that focuses on using overwhelming brute force to subdue her enemies.

Is this OK?

Character Name: Kiki(what kana calls her since she dosent remember her name)

Faction and Status: Kronos (but dosent care about the war just if kana is safe)

Duel Spirit:Silver Fang

Bio:she folow's Kana around she has no history only that kana saved her from starveing and oferd her a plase to live, altho she has her own bed she likes to sleep at the foot of kana's bed next to his feet.

(i hope i dident make my character to close to you XD)

image: z4884166.jpg

her tail and ears are anmotronic and react to her emotions

Guest TheFinalFan

I actually retract my application.

I'm heading back to school soon, so I don't need to get involved in too much before that.

Sorry.

"Nearest sewer access?" Alex repeated, pondering the thought, "yeah, there was an access point on the corner." He looked away from the other two and down the street they were standing on. Lifting his finger he traced a line away from the building and down the main street. Sure enough, only one corner down, a small sewer access point could be seen.

"They're moving," he nodded, "they would be under us already from what Kana said, so if we don't go moving quickly, they may be in the building before we get anywhere." As Alex rushed off the last few words he began to take a quick walk towards the sewer access, hoping that the others would follow his example and join behind him before they wasted any more time.

Kana and Ben Followed Alex to the Sewer Access, Seting up there Duel disks As they walked up the stairs and to the Porthole. As it was Closed Alex and Ben tryed to Open it with there Bare hands, Failing and Scraping there Knuckles for Nothing.

"Stand Back, Im blowing the Cover off" Kana Asked And The Boys moved Back before kana Grabed a card from his deck and Placing it onto His Moderfyed duel disk. Suddenly Blackwing - Gale of the Wirlwind Appeared from a Burst of Holographic-esk Light and Flapped its wings, Sending the Man-hole Cover Flying and into one of the Kaibacorp Buildings windows and Smahing it.

"I bet im going to Regret this Later..." Kana Moned and Jumps down the Hole to the sewers followed by Gale, Alex and Ben.

OOC: Watch out, you god-moded our characters a little there.

IC: Alex kept a few steps behind Kana, if anything... dangerous were to make itself apparent... there's no reason he would wish to have himself at the front of the group, Kana could take that risk.

He turned to Ben, he'd seen him around HQ a fair bit, and once he'd caught sight of him around town, although didn't talk to him much. He'd never seen him duel, or, well, seen anything of him really. "Ben," he said calmly, looking towards him, "I haven't seen much of you in my time at Kronos, what's your little story then? How'd you wind up with us, fighting them?"

"This is where I would normally say that this is a story for another time. But I'd rather get this off my chest. As is with most of Kronos, I defected from Artemis, after realizing the atrocities that occurred during the Great Takeover. The atrocities that I helped create. See, like most of you, I have a Duel Spirit card. Unlike most of you, however, most of my cards function like Duel Spirits. This is because I'm a Psychic Duelist. In fact, my powers were part of my reason that Duel Spirit cards exist. The Duel Spirit's interactions with the real world are because of the PRI software, PRI standing for Psycho Reality Interface. I was one of those who were tested to see if Psychic Duelists' mental signatures could be emulated. This is how I can tell if Duel Spirits are played, as they share my own mental signature. Sadly, only a few of us survived, but we became close. We rounded up those who agreed with our reasoning and defected from Artemis. We split up after we realized that Artemis could easily track a large group. So we went to the Artemis fighting factions to see if we could help them. Simon is with the UAL. Marcus is with the Nihon-kouku. I came here, to Kronos. And Jaimie, she went to the ELF. I was originally slated to go there, but I had a major hand in its being what it is today, so we swapped places. And that's my story. Wait! What's that up ahead?"

It appeared to be a fork in the road, or the sewer, that is.

"So, how are we going to do this?" Ben asked the others.

"Great, not just it stinks in here, now we have a Choice..." He Sighed. The Room started to fill With the Pungent Smell of Human Waste that started to Choke the Boys.

"Look, I Sugest we stay here and wait for Artemis and we will have the advantage of surprise Plus i dare not go down any more of them pipes, were near the filtering plant and if we go into the whong pipe we might drown in there." Kana Explaned.

"Hm. You could be right. But these two pipes are the only ways that Artemis could get at us by using the sewers. I say that we split in twos and go down each pipe. They couldn't be too far. And, notice how the water is flowing away from us? I'd say that it's unlikely that we get caught in a pool of filth. But, it's your decision..."

"Firstly, theres 3 of us, if we have to split up its on our own and the water is flowing to the Filtering plant since this is the sewers and NOT The Water System." Kana Corrected before Sending gale back into its Card and Storing it into his duel Disk. He then Asked somthing to Ben; "Ben, you said you were Used By Artemis for the Duel Technolgie Devlopment earler?" Kana Wanted to know More...

"Wall of Black Ice," Alex placed a card on his duel disk. The two tunnels that the sewer split off into were both covered by a huge solid wall of ice, turning the fork in the road into a dead end. The ice was pure black, as the shark before had been, reflective and ominous. The sewer water began to slowly lessen as its supply was cut off behind the wall.

Alex turned around, leaving for the entrance again and leaving the other two to chat, or join him in returning to the main building, whichever they should choose.

Ben followed Alex, preferring to spend as little time in a sewer as possible. The pungent smell of rotting waste was enough to burn a few nosehairs, and so wasn't quite the best atmosphere for an interrogation. But those thoughts were to be put aside as something blasted through the black ice.

"Heh, I told ya," said the first Artemis agent as he passed through the new enterance. His Duel Spirit, Hyper Hammerhead, in obvious pain, was right behind him.

"Yeah, yeah," said the second one "I'll pay you back when we get... to... base..."

They just realized that Kana and Ben were standing in front of them.

"C'mon," the first one said, "you think we're afraid of a coupla Kronos? Hey, Kronos punks, we challenge you to a tag duel. If we win, you let us go through. If we lose, we'll go back. What do you say?

"I guess i better Tell you Later, Arm Yourselves!" Kana Shouted and Suddenly Blackwing - Bora the Spear Appeared as long with Gale the Wirlwind which Kana Summoned. A Group of 15 Artemis Members With Duel Spirit Duel Disk appeared from the Corner.

"Go, Phoneix Gravitation!" One of the Artemis Memebers Spoke And Activated the Powerful Spell, Creating armor Parts onto him before Charging at them!

As the Artemis charged through, the wall re-formed itself behind him, growing thicker as a large glowing sphere grew out of it. "Reckless, aren't you?" Alex said questioningly with a slight smile, "And so quick to turn a fair tag duel into a slaughterhouse? I didn't know you liked seeing your group die." Alex lifted his disk and placed a single card on it, "Spear of Black Ice." A large obsidian-black lance formed in the air, the reckless Artemis attempted to stop his charge, but the Spear flew forwards and stabbed him through the head, knocking him out.

"Now that the rest of the clown bravado are out of the way, Ben, I'm sure you're ready to start this little tag duel against our opponents? They did opt for it" he said with a glint in his eye as the Deck began to shuffle, this would be, amusing, to put it one way. Another way, would be easy.

OOC: fixed

"Use Him, I got 2 More in my deck, i handle the Artmis on the other side while you duel!" Kana Then Takes Gale The Wirlwinds Card and Throws it towords Ben which Captures and Places onto his Duel disk, Taking control. Kana then Used Emergency teleport from a Spare deck Box on his Belt And Teleported Through Black Ice Wall to the Pipeline which The Other Artemis were Storming Through.

"So, Whos First Then?!"

Archived