Yu-Gi-Oh! Kronos Krysis [Started; Always Accepting; Nedding Players for U.A.L Faction]

◇ Void ◇

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Maybe because i have not been on the rp and Think the rp is dead, well i will try my best to get this Roleplay back onto the tracks.

Kana Looked Down from the Giant duel Spirit to the sewer Opening which was flooded with water. He felt sorry as he knew that Alex had Lost his life, Somthing which was common in the World ever since the bang.

"I..i cant beleve hes gone, After so long..." Kana sheaded a tear from his eye. He now wanted his death to not be in vein, He wanted more then ever to have Artemis dead and buryed.

Character Name: Sanddrick(Sandman)Dasks

Faction and Status: UAL

Duel Spirit: (Optional)ZOA

Bio: When the bomb whent off he was with his best friend Sid. His friend did not survive the blast but when Sandrick found his body he took his deck and promised to get his revenge. Then he ran into vayne and joined the UAL and is now ready and willing to duel anyone who gets in hhis way to get revenge for Sid.

looks torwards Kana as Cyber End Dragon flies higher. Then it flies away back torwards and undisclosed location housing a secret base he made. He walks inside C.E.D returning to it's card. Noticing Sandman standing there he looks up. "Sanddrick what are you doing here?".

Every single one of the screens went black. He simply sighed and laid back on his chair. "those guys better get back here and give me there report. I didn't even authorize or even hear about this field trip. Did you hear anything about this Null?" Null shook his head. "Do you even know how I'm supposed to contact andinios. I'll start with our other friend." He pushed another one of his buttons and a keyboard popped out. He typed something in and a hologram popped up in front of Kasama. It was of course Vayne in his chair and of course being emmited from Kasama's duel disk. "Why are you not with Andinios? You were given special orders to look after him. You can't do a simple baby-sitting job right. Locate and retrieve him now. Then give me a report." The hologram dissapeared.

Andinios woke up to see and hear the Hologram on Kasama's Duel Disk and Facepalmed. He was Fine and with Kasama. Suddenly, A Raven flew down and landed on Andinios's Shoulder, so he wrote a Message and Tied it to the Raven's Leg. He said "Incleus Delviilius Vayne!"(It Translates to "Deliver this Message to Vayne", in case you don't get His unique Raven Language), and the Raven Flew off......

After a while, The Raven Found it's way to Vayne's Place, Flew on Vayne's Shoulder, Presenting his Message Leg, waiting for it to be Untied.

[spoiler=Only open if you are Finale Shot]

"I must tell you that I was Nearby Kasama when you Delivered that Hologram Message to Him, I Facepalmed because of that"

"Now for the Serious Part, Those cameras were Knocked out is because that the Artemis Unleashed the effect of an Ocean Dragon Lord, Neo-Daedalus. There were quite few Casualties, a Few Artemis Members Probably Dead, and a Civilian Lost his Life.... I was Submerged in the Water, But Because of Ryoku, I was Spared, Feeling an Adrenaline Rush."

"Knowing that Ryoku Couldn't take much more, I Teleported myself to wherever Kasama is"

Seriously

Andinios, Raven Meister

OoC: You randomly teleported somewhere outside next to another member and went to sleep. Then Kasama entered the building.

IC:

Vayne took the message and then quickly read it. "Thank you captain obvious. Honestly I would have preferred a more face to face report. Not face to beak." he looks at the raven that was on his shoulder. "Thank you for delivering this report. You may go now. If you can even understand me." He just hoped that the bird didn't leave any droppings. He pushed another one of his buttons. "Could somebody send some sort of dive crew to the sewers. To search for any survivors." It was of course the button for his secretary.

OoC: There's no one in Kronos right now besides me and Kao. And seeing how no one else from Artemis has done anything (logically they should be reeling from the failure in the sewers), I would think that Kao would have something. Then Kao leaves, and I have no plausible method of contacting the UAL, apart from strange and random relationships that hadn't existed before that moment.

Since this thread has had no IC posts have been made in a while, and that the plot itself is going nowhere, I will lock it until further notice and have warned members with constant OOC posts. Whoever is in charge of the thread, if you have a valid reason and plan to keep this open and to prevent rule-breaking, please PM me with it. Until then, this will remain locked,

Archived