Duel Spirits!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaos Pudding

I locked the other topic because it had devolved into mostly pointless spam. If you can prevent it from happening in this one, then I'll let it be.

sure.

MorphingJar2DB1-EN-R-UE.jpg

this is the card we are discussing, and my duel spirit, who kills all of yours instantly.

i dunno, i think the guy should be meta worthy.

i dont know why people dont use him.

maybe because he might kill your own cards.

meh

but hes really quite useful, he bypasses almost all of the protections inherent in a lot of cards, he instantly kills synchros, he says fuckyou to cards like dad with obnoxious summoning conditions.

if he were only a bit faster.

ugh.

i hate people who use lolycm badly.

and look, its emphasized, as though it were super terrible of me.

the point was, a card with obnoxious summoning conditions takes effort to put out.

hitting it with mj2 puts it back in the deck, so when it does resurface to teh hand, its very possible that its summoning conditions are no longer met, so they force the opponent to go through even greater lengths to resummon it.

dont flame me if you dont understand, thats your own god damn fault.

i already mentioned it has speed issues, but aside from that its ridiculous when it comes to messing up opponents.

if youre just going to troll and say dad would blow it up then go back to your funking lightsworn nuke the field meta bullshit.

obviously the card isnt top tier, but you dont have to be an utter baka about your half-baked opinions based on your misinterpretations or lack of any interpretation as to what im trying to say.

dickweed.

ugh.

and look' date=' its emphasized, as though it were super terrible of me.

the point was, a card with obnoxious summoning conditions takes effort to put out.

hitting it with mj2 puts it back in the deck, so when it does resurface to teh hand, its very possible that its summoning conditions are no longer met, so they force the opponent to go through even greater lengths to resummon it.

i already mentioned it has speed issues, but aside from that its ridiculous when it comes to messing up opponents.

if youre just going to troll and say dad would blow it up then go back to your f***ing lightsworn nuke the field meta bullshit.

obviously the card isnt top tier, but you dont have to be an utter fa**** about your half-baked opinions based on your misinterpretations or lack of any interpretation as to what im trying to say.

dickweed.

[/quote']

Type better.

ugh.

and look' date=' its emphasized, as though it were super terrible of me.

if youre just going to troll and say dad would blow it up then go back to your f***ing lightsworn nuke the field meta bullshit.

obviously the card isnt top tier, but you dont have to be an utter fa**** about your half-baked opinions based on your misinterpretations or lack of any interpretation as to what im trying to say.

dickweed.

[/quote']

Your mangled post formed from nonsense, rage, and a consistent lack of capital letters doesn't make Dark Armed Dragon any less of a bad example to use when trying to support the merits of your FLIP Effect monster.

To state that Dark Armed Dragon would blow it up isn't "trolling", which you clearly have misinterpreted the definition of, but rather the truth, and exactly what would happen. The fact that you failed to note this was, dare I say, laughable. Not as laughable as the above post, but that's irrelevant.

Bottom line, using Berserk Dragon would've been a much more professional example.

granted, i could use apostrophes in words like "i'm", however, capital letters dont actually make a word easier to read. do you speak in capital letters? when you read, do you think: "oh! there's a capital letter! thats how i know its the start of a new sentence! the period/exclamation point/question mark didnt tip me off, but the capital letter sure does! and it also helps me tell "I" as in the pronoun from "i" as in the completely unknown character i've never seen before! thanks typer!"

No Tap-Dancing sheet DAD Would Blow It Up. (is this easier for you?)

as I re-explained already, mojo2 lets you shuffle it back to the deck. so assuming he didnt blow up your mojo already, or maybe you set it and then used a card to flip it faster, he throws it back in the deck, so when he resurfaces in your opponents hand, its more or less a dead draw because his summoning conditions will assume-dly no longer be met. thus if he wants to not have it be a dead draw, he has to go through more effort.

i'm going to ignore the word "professional" in there, as this is the least professional setting i can imagine.

but as to your point, berserk dragon isnt close to meta, so he wouldnt fit here.

Archived