The dimensional Witch

Witch shall stay Banned.

My reason is that she has too many search targets. You can get not only any of the Monarchs, but DAD too, aswell as other weak DEF monsters like Lightsworns and GB's and Blackwings, etc.

You are more likely to get a piece of an OTK with her than Sangan, which would damage the game more.

And saying we should switch Witch with Sangan because of CCV is dumb, for banning CCV would be better for the game.

And that's my opinion and WHY witch shall stay banned.

Witch shall stay Banned.

My reason is that she has too many search targets. You can get not only any of the Monarchs' date=' but DAD too, aswell as other weak DEF monsters like Lightsworns and GB's and Blackwings, etc.

You are more likely to get a piece of an OTK with her than Sangan, which would damage the game more.

And saying we should switch Witch with Sangan because of CCV is dumb, for banning CCV would be better for the game.

[/quote']

true banning CCv is a FAR better solution

Witch shall stay Banned.

My reason is that she has too many search targets. You can get not only any of the Monarchs' date=' but DAD too, aswell as other weak DEF monsters like Lightsworns and GB's and Blackwings, etc.

[/quote']

This^^

But i still want her to get back the game for one format ><

Banned is fair.

With her' date=' I can search any of my monsters with it. o,o

[/quote']

I guess thats what this top amounts to.

I find it sad nobody caught my anime refrence....

I'll say 1 Anime: Tsubasa

Witch was fun against my friends.

Now there are too much ATK based monsters.

Banned is fair.

With her' date=' I can search any of my monsters with it. o,o

[/quote']

I guess thats what this top amounts to.

I find it sad nobody caught my anime refrence....

I'll say 1 Anime: Tsubasa

Witch was fun against my friends.

Now there are too much ATK based monsters.

YES! Although i perfer Holic (obvious based on my title and avi) The Dimensional Witch's other anime where she is the MAIN character

-About Holic I prefer the manga over the anime.

-About Witch, everythink have been said (pretty much)

-About how much DEF should it be alright to search for instead of 1500 or less to make this card non-banable? my guess.... 900 maybe?

-About Holic I prefer the manga over the anime.

-About Witch' date=' everythink have been said (pretty much)

-About how much DEF should it be alright to search for instead of 1500 or less to make this card non-banable? my guess.... 900 maybe?

[/quote']

900 is too low. 1000 is more like it. Konami wouldn't probably change cards under that circumstance, the most they would go for it possibly 1000, unless they go to 500.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Instead of arguing that, since Sangan is Limited, this should be too, you should be arguing the opposite: since Witch is banned, so should Sangan.

Archived