Infinite Stories: The Falling of Existence [Started! Would like two more Ancestors and one more Unlimited]

Encalade Shinamisu

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Dante Jardeg Minamimoto Damien XII

Class: Nanopath-

He is the last of his class. These people researched the ability to be in perfect symbiosis with machines. They have the ability to control energy, sense energy, and manipulate energy anyway they want to. They can paralyze other, and use energy to harm another. They can even drain energy to add to their own. They have respect for most other living things, and have nanobots attached to their body that allow them to regenerate and repair their body at speeds that the regular human cannot see.

Race: Human/Symbiotic

Abilities: Technomancer abilities allow for regeneration, energy manipulation, and technopath abilities.

Weapons: Cordemi Code Scythe-

This is a transforming weapon, when held, is in the shape of a key. It is made of two things. An ancient magical scyth, said to have been used by the ancestor known as Dante Damien V. It is covered in nanobots that can modify the scythe at will. The scythe retains it's magical properties and can shift shape.

Alliance: Unlimited

Bio: He was raised by a group of people known as the Damien clan. His ancestors were a group of warring relatives. Dante Damien V took it over the limit, by giving the others a reason for to move on. Those immortals went into a higher level of Existence, not only were they never seen again, they didn't exist in our existence. In this Existence, being the only Dante Damien left, he took to the side of the Ancestors, but also moved on, after a battle between him and Xirtix, the ultimate Warrior of Light. He left only his weapon, yet no one knew, there was still one Damien unborn. This Damien's mother hid in a clan of scientists, whom raised the baby like their own, and the mother died, having no more will to live. He knows most of his origins, but has one unanswered question. Who's side were his clan mostly on? And how did he receive V's scythe? He has gained the gift from The IV, but wants to know, who exactly is the very first, and how come there is no history of him, other than the fact he existed, and had children?

Appearance: [spoiler=Refer to this Webpage:]http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=243015

Gaara is accepted, his grammar mistakes are to a minimal. Kairi, you have several grammar mistakes I still want you to correct. Look at it and see...

Also, I put up my character. I may make another for the Ancestors if no more will be Ancestors...

ya know theres nothting rong with the ap ill pm you you can show me whats ron show it in bold and if thers realy that much of a problem ill agree i spelled evrything right you can understand what im saying thers no reson to deny somone becaous they get a few commas rong.

i porposly dident even try on this becaous i thot it would piss ya off

Name: Cutesy McDieDie

Class: Combition of Beserker and Monk. He basically use a refined form of kenpo but can fly into a rage and become really dangerous. His attacks also have a water theme and some of his stronger attacks actually produce it.

Race: A platyputs kid- or a puggle as they are called.

Abilities: Kenpo, Cutness, Posion barbed legs, people are stunned momentarily because of "WTF" syndrome.

Weapons: He has poisoned barbs on his legs

Alliance: Ancestor

Bio: In reality Mob was created since I had writers block and when I asked a friend to give me an idea he said "Me" and I decided to use that. And he really wanted to be a puggle for no reason so he had to be a little kid. Anyway when Mother Nature created life, it had a plan, it got parts by the All farther Deus Machina. Basically she had allot of left overs and used the leftover parts to make Platypus people. Cutsy McDieDie is a prime example of such the race, incredibly cute and talented. Yet it has not much else back story (it's friggin 4, you cna't remenber much in those years). Somehow Cutsy was designated to be an Ansecetor, which really is odd considering how he is 4 and can't be the ansestor of anything. But then again, platypus are weird.

Appearance: It looks like an anthropormothoid platypus that is still a little kid, reaches a little higher than your knee, and wears a yellow shirt and baby blue overalls. And he is still a heartless mastermind.

Name: Panik Bloodshot

Class: Dark Knight

Race: Human

Abilities: His normal class abilities allow him to drain life, but Panik can take it a step further and drain energy as well.

Weapons: Black Sword

Alliance: Ancestors

Bio: He was a servant to an Ancestor since he was abandoned as a young child. He was trained as both a warrior and a servant to said Ancestor. At the age of 18, he took part in a ritual granting him the strength of darkness and life, rebirthing him as Panik Bloodshot, Dark Knight. Panik fights with regard for anything but his master's wishes, with little regard except for victory. (I love unoriginality)

Appearance: dark_knight_by_chrisnfy85.jpg

[spoiler=Dark Knights]

Dark Knights use life force to power destructive attacks or inflict some status effects on targets. Their main weapons are blades, but some use maces or axes. They can absorb the life of near death or weak beings to replenish their own life. Conservative knights lead long lives, but wasteful ones, die.

OOC: Accepted you two, I'm going to start...

Dawn rose, and so did the Ancestors. Their idea of true and eternal peace would bring wrath upon our already hate-filled world and cause great destruction. They would purge us all, in an attempt to feel peace, because their needs are greater than the world's. In their opinion. Is the world truly going to end, in what our people know as the great war, Ragnarok?

Can good truly never win over evil? Is our world really not a paradox, and will we actually die, and never come back again? And can there actually be just nothing?

Dante awoke. His eyes were weary, and his body tired. He trained yesterday, past regular limits. He felt an odd energy flow into him though, something unusual. Like another spirit. A power he never felt before in his life. Worse than having Coffee. Worse then the cacao plants he's heard of. He got up, and put on some clothes.

He detected odd energies around him. Like dead energies. He placed on his jumpsuit, and his gear. After his morphing armbands were in place he absorbed the energy in the air. What they didn't use could help him. He walked downstairs and looked to his front door. The entire house was a metal orb. A rectangular exit opened off the side of the house, and stairs emerged, allowing him to walk down. As he left the stairs, the house vanished.

It was a defense mechanism. He used the leftover energy from the morning to float freely. He wondered what was going on in the towns nearby him. As he looked to the sky, he noticed it was dark orange in certain places. It awed him, but he also found it unusual.

"I wonder what caused those ruptures in the sky?"

He descended on one town, wondering if they knew anything about it. He wished to talk to a few people around town. He landed gently on his feet, and the clang of his equipment could be heard around town. He didn't see as many people outside as usual.

"Where are all the people that make this place, the town that never rests? Must be a slow day for business."

He looked around. Just a few stands open, but nothing serious. This town was pretty modern, but not as advanced as his homeland in Lirhgurn...

Maeya lazily yawned as she opened her only eye. She miaowed, and it echoed around the empty, fallen dustbin she had used as a temporary shelter. She got up onto all her legs and sprinted out, bashing the lid down as she did so. Her short, bushy tail immediately stood up on end as she sniffed. Mmmmm ... the smell of fresh dew leaves. Being a Voxnii, her race never ate meat, seeing as they themselves transformed into animals which could be considered as meat.

Maeya began to leave the alleyway she had slept in, then sensed Dante was nearby. She shrunk back and leapt into the air, landing as a panther with exaggerated fangs. She stood still, her yellow eyes searching for him.

Hawkeye walked down the darkened alleyways of the city, hoping that an unweary person would come so that his gauntlets could tear flesh again. His eyes where closed as he walked down the alleyway, along with his head held high, which was being directly hit by the sunlight. He soon came to the end of the alleyway and opened his eyes as he took his first step into the light. He smiled, then went back down the alleyway again. He knew how many people would look at him if they were to catch him in what he was wearing, which was his usual light armour. Instead, he flew up onto the rooftop of one of the near buildings and continued to walk across there instead.

OoC: OK

Maeya shrugged off the sense and turned back into her one-eyed cat form. With her tail swinging, she began to walk along the pavement, ignoring any stares she got. She kept sniffing and following the scent until she came to the tree. She easily leapt up the bark and onto a low branch, where she rested and began to have her breakfast.

Archived