Infinite Stories: The Falling of Existence [Started! Would like two more Ancestors and one more Unlimited]

Encalade Shinamisu

As the blade came up, Dante was surprised by the attack. He threw his weight down, and warded the sword off with his own blade. He came up close, before pulling up his other hand, and loading his Iota cannon.

"Iota Nanophoton!"

A great blast of energy emerged from the tip of his Iota cannon. The energy was a pure white beam and released in front of the opposer. The blast force threw him back and he landed on his feet about 5 yards away.

"Well then? Is that your battle? Is that all of your fight?"

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Venith had stopped in mid rush, and turned around to see what had happened. He stared at the cannon, his jaw dropped, and his eyes wide. Was the machine more efficient? Was machine better? No. These are the thoughts that ran threw his head. He refused to believe machine conquered the magicks and the sacredness of the old ways. He figured if that if he could've gotten to the beast quicker, he could've done the same amount of damage. The amount of power of the cannon blast was still strange, but he knew that the highest magicks could surely destroy such a disgusting machine.

He didn't pay any attention to the beast, because he was too shocked. He shook off the shock and continued rushing at the beast, because he knew the cannon couldn't have killed such a beast in one blast, because machine was not as powerful. He refused to believe the power of machine was that powerful, let alone could match the power of the sacred magicks.

Panik was surprised by the attack and managed to land safely. His blade vanished in flmames and reappaeared in his hand. 'No, Ihave yet to begin' he answered. He let loose a slow moaning sound, which kept building as dark energy surrounded him. He stopped, but the aura persisted. He wordlessly dashed at the target and swung down, easily expecting his foew to counter.

Kelothar staggered from the unexpected blast of light from his side.

"Ha! The mortals have more than one great warrior! I shall conquer you both!" shouted Kelothar. He crossed his swords, focusing his mana. The air around him started to spark.

"Come to me! Ferocity Incarnate!"

Seemingly out of nowhere materialized a massive lion that shone like the sun. It roared with such intensity that it shook the very air. The lion lunged at the cannon wielder as Kelothar faced the sword wielder. His shoulder cannons glowed and fired massive fireballs at the sword wielder.

Dante let the attack go. The blade cut into his shoulder, but not all the way through. Just a deep cut. His skin was smooth, but as tough as Diamond. He looked to his opponent with a smirk. He called his nanobots to meld his skin over the blade.

"Retrieve your blade now."

Dante used his greatest attack against those whom use magic.

"Mana Grenades!"

Out of one hand emerged a tri-pronged cannon. He pointed at his opponent and released the small balls of energy.

"I've been researching how to disable the energy used by magic users, to put people on equal terms. As long as we are in this area, magic cannot be used."

The balls rolled around to from a pyramid. Light emerged and connected the balls. The nanobots completely covered the air, allowing him protection from aerial assaults.

"Is it here that you truly want to battle?"

He readied his blade, and put up his force shield, as flames engulfed the pyramid. He could feel the heat from outside still...

Panik immediataly put his foot into Dante's stomach and kicked off, drawing his blade out and alnding perfectly. 'Only an ignorant Unlimited could underestimate a Dark Knight' Panik stated. He began chanting and his blade was coated in darkness. 'For your ignorance, you will face the first technique, darkness' Panik added. He span around and swung his blade at Danta, unleashing a wave of black energy. 'Dark Knights use life force to empower themselves and their techniques. This may seem like cutting their own life, but we can take life away from those who cannot refuse us' he explained as the wave swiftly made its way to Dante.

Venith prepared his blade, as he held it's handle with the sword still in it's sheath, and awaited for the fire balls to come further toward him. Once the fireballs got close enough, he drew his sword in a horizintal slashing motion with such speed and power, it made a shockwave that sliced through the fire balls and at the towaring giant. He once again charged towards the giant with even more speed than before with his blade drawn and ready to strike. He lept at the giant once he got about 5 feet away from him, preparing for an aerial strike.

He was amazed at what the cannon and the technology did. He didn't know they could do such a thing. They have done something that magic can do as well, but knew in his heart that magic would still triumph against such a metal catastrophe.

"Hah! This will be a fun battle!"

He allowed the flames through again, dispersing the wave before it touched him as he recovered. He got up and dusted himself off...

"Well this will be interesting..."

He floated in the air, and let his metallic shield appear. He held it in one hand and summoned his Force blade and rushed forward. He struck, trying to hit the Dark knight's chest...

Kelothar saw the swordsman charge through his bolter shots. The swordsman lept and performed a perfect aerial strike. Even though the strike was performed with perfect form, the sword simply bounced off his skin.

"Your puny sword cannot harm me!" shouted Kelothar as he kicked the swordsman down the street into a lamppost.

Panik did nothing as the sword impaled him. 'You do not understand Unlimited. Dark Knights lose a alot of things for power, one of them is their heart. I can kill and never feel regret, which will naturally differ for you' Panik whispered and grabbed Dante's face with his clawed glove in an iron grip. 'It has been said that the face is a weak point, leaving someone in the dark due to lose of at least three senses. If I detect any weaknesses, your life will be mine' he whispered.

The limp body of the beast fell as Maeya glided down to the ground. She looked over her shoulder and narrowly avoided an attempted swipe. As she got up, she leapt as high as she could go and landed as a bull with over-lengthy horns. She ran just as the beast ran and they crashed head first. At once Maeya tossed her horns with as much strength as she could and the beast flew over her and crashed into a tree. It got up with ease, unaffected by the throw, and as Maeya changed into a tiger, they moved in a perfect circle, growling and jeering the other one on.

"Hmph."

Dante could only laugh when held. OPf course his senses were cut off, but he had instinct and the sense of touch. His opponent only allowed him close for an easy attack, and one that would help him. First he lifted his blade to chop off the knight's hand.

"Hah! Leaving yourself open!"

He then pulled out his gauntlet covered hand and let the nanobots transform it.

"Drillbit!"

He shot his hand out forward and punched the knight's chest with a giant drill, which dug into his body...

Cutesy McDieDie observed the battles of his comrades from the crystal cube at the Ancestor's base.For a 4 year old Cutesy was suprisingly smart and could tell that Dante and Venith weren't nearly finished. "Oh noes! My buddies don't look so well, maybe I should help them?" Cutesy paced around worriedly as he mulled it over. "No, Kelothar would kill me if I stopped a interesting fight of his. I just got to cheer them on!" Cutesy jumped up and down in a suprisingly succesful attempt at copying cheerleaders. "You can do it! Go ansestors! Destroy the Unlimited!"

Venith crashed into the lamppost with a clang as his hard back hit the cold, unforgiving metal. He slowly and shakely returned to his feet. He began to think if the old ways couldn't defeat this giant. He began to remember his training in the village, that you should use everything to your advantage. He saw huge chunks of rocks on a wooden plank with another rock under the center of the plank, with the side of the plank that didn't have the rocks on it much higher than the side with the rocks, as if it were a scale. He thought of a brilliant idea, at least in his eyes. He focused all his energy into his sword, and it glowed with a silver light, his strength had grown greatly. He smashed the handle of the sword on the side of the wooden plank without the rocks, and the rocks launched up into the air. As the huge chunks of stone had fallen back down to about Venith's height, he began striking the chunks of rocks with his sword, and with his increased strength, caused them to launch at the giant.

He then proceeded to charge at the giant, with the aura still there in his sword, and this time, stayed on the ground, and struck at his legs, in hopes of chopping down the mighty beast.

For a while neither monsters attacked, then the enemy suddenly sprang. Maeya swiftly rolled over, dodging the move, and immediately got up. Growling she raced forwards and, with incredible energy, leapt high into the air, decieving her opponent into ducking. At once she changed into a falcon and swooped down, pecking at one of her enemy's eyes.

The beast howled in anguish. This still didn't stop it from blindly lunging about. Taking advantage Maeya swooped but suspected the wind must have given way, because the beast dodged her move.

Kelothar saw the swordsman catapult boulders towards him. Kelothar grunted has he thrust out his chest cannon, which emitted a wave of blue plasma. As the rocks made contact with the wave, they melted and rained molten rock down in front of the swordsman, who ran around it. Kelothar swung his swords at the swordsman and followed up with a massive stomp.

Panik began laughing loudly but coldly as the drill began to dent his armour. 'I hadn't told you that I never cared for my life. I only live to serve my master until my use has passed. Ever since my master raised me, my life has been forfeit' Panik whispered. He placed more pressure on Dante's head. 'You cannot control your nanotech without concentraton. The more pressure, the less you control it' Panik added as black flames consumed his hand. 'Soon that little drill of yours will be gone, as will your life. For know, your only comrade is agony' Panik said and squeezed further. The flames died, and were replaced with a mysteirous blue glow. This glow shifted to Dante as well. 'An interesting part of my relationship with the Ancestors is that I can drain energy as well as life. You're still to strong to allow me to claim your life, so your energy will suffice for now'.

Venith refused to quit. He jumped to the left, dodging the stomp, and in mid air launched a powerful sword shockwave at his leg, hoping to cut him down to size. He landed on the rbble of stone that was the street, and prepared for anything that knight may have planned. He sheathed his sword for one more trick up his old school sleeve incase the knight had something big planned for him. He listened closely to the other knight's words to the man near him, something about the nanotech not being able to be controlled without concentration. He noted that in his head, incase he would have to face another machine.

Kelothar was unable to avoid such a fast attack. Even though the shockwave didn't do anything but make a small scratch, he lost balanced and fell with a massive boom.

"Urgh...You have broken my stance. Impressive mortal, but you cannot defeat me that easy!"

As he got back up, he felt a push from behind him. He turned around and saw green shells similar to the one from before, except it look much more combative. (OoC: They're tanks if you haven't guessed)

"OUT OF THE WAY MORTALS! This is my fight!"

Kelothar roared and sliced every green shell into shreds. He then crossed his swords and shouted "Assemble! Seal of Apocalpyse!"

Kelothar's swords melded together and in a burst of light turned into a massive claymore as tall as him. Kelothar swung his sword towards the swordsman, actually reaching him from his position.

"Watch this!"

Dante let the drill continue inside. He detached it from his hand and let his cannon reform again. He took in a great deal of energy from his nanobots for this one...

"Debug!"

Flames danced and released from the cannon, and they did not cease to burn. It was that of an everlasting flame, that gave him another opportunity. He ran forward and jumped. He pulled both of his legs back and released them again.

"Thunder kick!"

His legs planted right into the man's chest, the force of thunder behind it, and the power to level a house...

OOC: If you paid attention, I cut your hand... >.>

"Hmph."

Dante could only laugh when held. Ofcourse his senses were cut off' date=' but he had instinct and the sense of touch. His opponent only allowed him close for an easy attack, and one that would help him. First he lifted his blade to chop off the knight's hand.

"Hah! Leaving yourself open!"

He then pulled out his gauntlet covered hand and let the nanobots transform it.

"Drillbit!"

He shot his hand out forward and punched the knight's chest with a giant drill, which dug into his body...

[/quote']

Archived