Infinite Stories: The Falling of Existence [Started! Would like two more Ancestors and one more Unlimited]

Encalade Shinamisu

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Venith finally decided to just go with his instincts. He went closed his eyes, and walked in a random direction. He opened his eyes to see where he was going, and he noticed a large hill. His eyes lit up, and he gained a wide smile. He said cheerfully "Yes! From there I'll be able to see the city I was in, and defeat that huge giant! I ended up disappearing mid-battle for some reason, but that doesn't mean I can't return to the battle!" He began walking up the hill with great enthusiasm, and then began running up the hill from his overwhelming excitement. He eventually got tired towards the last few feet, but he made it to the top of the hill. He was disappointed with what he saw. He couldn't see anything but a small town.

He sighed a heavy sigh and said "Ugh. There's nothing here, all I can see is a small town that....." At that moment, he picked his head up, and noticed what it looked like. His eyes lit up again, and he gained an even wider smile than before. He continued his sentence, but with more happiness "looks alot like my own town! I'm home!" He ran down the hill, and mid way through he jumped the rest of the way. He rolled on the ground as soon as he hit so it would cushion the fall, and he ran towards the town.

OoC: FYI' date=' Kelothar, a massive golden giant, is right next to you DD and Nex.

[/quote']

OOC: I had already stated that all of the Unlimited were sent to this random forest and the Ancestors were either transported to other random places or stayed where the town once was...

"Come along then. We do have a hike to go through to the town."

He used some of his nanobots to make his shield again, this time more skinny and broad. He threw the shield off of his arm and jumped on it. He started to slide down the hill, and gained speed fast. He raced downhill, dodging trees and shrubs. His mind concentrating to keep him from hitting anything. As he made it to the bottom of this slope, he pressed down on the shield, and then jumped up. The shield came along with him and he made a perfect landing and slid forward.

"Come on people, still a few yards to go!"

He turned around and paced to the town, wondering what it was like, and what to look out for...

Maeya just took off into the air. She flew overhead, circling like a vulture, despite being in eagle form, and swooped around, creating gusts. The village looked peaceful enough. Through an eagle's view, it was actually quite beautiful. She perched herself on a rooftop, and watched Dante and his nanobots move.

Venith ran and ran as fast as he could to his home village, with tears of happiness flowing from his eyes. He hasn't been home in so long, and he couldn't wait to see his friends and family again. He finally made it to the peaceful and small village, with wooden houses surrounding. He set foot on the soil of the village, and wondered if anyone missed him. He wondered the center of the village, but he couldn't find anyone familiar. He went to the center of town, and noticed a sign that said the name of the town. It was not his home town. He sighed heavier than ever before and said "You know, I'm getting sick of this disappointment stuff."

Dante Looked to the Voxnii companion. He arrived at the side of town and walked in, looking for people in the town. For some reason, he detected fear. As he walked forward, a man of more strength than his approached him with light armor and a shield.

"We don't like your kind here. Leave us in peace, and quit trying to end us..."

"You don't understand do you? I am Dante---"

"I understand perfectly that you are our enemy, trying to destroy our town. For your attacks, for taking our people's lives, you shall die..."

The man drew a broadsword, and made an attempt on his life, cutting down. Dante dodged the blow and bashed forward with his shield. He crashed into his opponent, and let one punch out, straight to his opponent's lower chest.

He pushed him off of his shield and looked around. People were hiding all around. They feared him now. He noticed Venith and how he rushed into the town.

"Do not challenge me, I do not wish to harm you!"

The townspeople all looked in anger. They responded,

"You just wish to destroy our world! Leave or be killed!"

Maeya spotted the trouble and immediately took off, shrieking as she did so. She made a mid-air change into a very pretty peacock butterfly, then bravely landed onto Dante's shoulder. She turned to the townspeople, looking very pointedly at them, although she could tell they couldn't see her head moving. She was certain that as long as she remained on Dante, he wouldn't try to make another move, else he risked injuring her. She just hoped he understood her intention.

"For goodness sake," hissed Maeya into his ear. "If you're smart, you'll realise that if you're seen hurting a butterfly it'll prove you don't care for anything, and it'll turn them against you. Have I spoken enough for you to work out? Or do I need to keep talking?"

"Yes, but if you're smart, you'll realize they are hostiles right now. They will attack me and will not listen to my words. We must find a way to reason. I wonder..."

He checked his pocket, and pulled out a small orb with a shield on it. He threw it in the air, and a light pattern emerged. That which represented the elements, and suddenly, these people understood who they were. He released the beacon of hope, which spread light in the world, a sign of hope for all living beings.

"We are allies as you see, I tried to tell you, that we have not come to harm you, but help you!"

Maeya sighed. "It's tough ... wait, I'll come back." With that she fluttered off Dante, and hid herself in a nearby forest. She landed on the ground and changed into her cat form, but this time with two eyes instead of one. "Woah..." It took her several minutes to adjust to the sight of two eyes, then she leapt out and leapt. She grabbed onto Dante's arm, then made her way up onto his shoulder. "Well, seeing as they're not going to attack us anymore ... I may as well be comfortable."

Cutesy bounced up and down still mad. "Midget, that Hippie did not tweat. I saw this ugly dude with a shiny hand and he tweated and caused everyone to tweat! Tweater should die! Tweater should burn. Looks like I will have to show Tweater what hard work can do!" Cutesy yelled fastly, unloading once again his frustration, it might have been intimidating but Cutesy slipped on his last jump and fell face flat. "Sunshine help, the ground is attacking." Eventually Cutesy realized he could still stand and got up. "Okay we need to stop Tweater but all he does is telepwort when he will lose. We need to get rid of the nanobots somehow." Cutesy paced around thinking and then stops like he had a great idea "Wait, small things get blown in breeze, nanobots are small. We need to blow on them!" Cutsy jumped up and down exicited by his great idea. "Now all we need to do is wait till Cwistmas, than Swanta would get me a big fan to use against Dante after all, I'm a gwood boy, right?" Cutesy looks up at Panik with pleading eyes.

ooc: My friend has a habit of calling people names, he usually calls them the opposite of what they are or something that is allot like them. Since Cutesy was somewhat inspired by him (though he is not cildish, Cutesy is like that because m friend wanted to be a puggle and puggles are baby platypus's) Cutesy has the same habit. Venith is hippy, Dante is Tweater, Kelathor is midget and PAnk is sunshine. Also the wind thing would work, it was a plot point in a book.

"Midget? Who are you called Midget, Midget?" Kelothar asked rather calmly as he picked up Cutesy by the back of his collar like a ragdoll. He put Cutesy down roughly.

"Anyways, a giant fan will not work against a Technomancer. I once fought a Technomancer few centuries ago and thought the same thing as you. I used my Cyclone magik, but all it did was send him flying around. We need something else."

Dante gave the shapeshifter an exasperated look. He looked on as the villagers started to go about their business, as if they didn't exist. He walked up to one of them, trying to get her attention...

"Excuse me, can I ask you if you have shelter?"

"No, we do not. You are not welcome here. You can try to fool us with your Beacon of Hope, but the end is near. It was meant to be and will happen. We all know that. You will only bring our untimely death before it happens. We want to at least be here when the world ends to see what it will be like. Leave us..."

"I'm sorry, but I will have to disagree with you there---"

"No! You are dead! I am dead! We are all dead! Give up! We are meant to all die!"

The woman ran away, and disappeared. Dante only was frozen in place.

"Did these people already lose hope?"

He gathered his nanobots, who switched the polarity on his hand. There, a super metal was created, and he concentrated the force on a few metal plates, to make a simple platform. He stood on it, and cleared his voice.

"People, why have you lost hope?! We can win. Death only comes to those who accept it. The world will not end, if we have the will to live on! We can win, we can live for a longer time! What is preventing us from fighting back?!"

A stubborn villager walked up to the podium.

"Are you crazy? We are human. We are not like you with powers or gifts!"

"But you do have something..."

"What?!"

"The countless numbers on the planet. If we all teamed up, we could outnumber our opponent's army. We could fight with the will to live. We can all train to become the finest warriors of our time!"

"And if we lose?!"

"If we lose, we all die. If we win, we live. If you do nothing, we all die. It's much better than doing nothing. At least have the dignity to say, I fought to live! Don't you want to live the last moments of your lives, knowing you tried to do something important with your life?"

The crowwd started to turn around. People were filled with more hope. The people seemed filled with energy and giddy.

One of the crowd members stepped forward also.

"What do we do?"

"First we hope. Spread the news to any other towns. Tell them that their warriors have arrived. Next we get ready for the battle. We must prepare armor, train warriors and set up defense posts. Thern we create a communications system. I have a way for that, so let me worry about that. Now let us rally! We must get ready!"

The village got to work, and Dante sat down. He waited for the other Unlimited to show up...

Maeya yawned and decided to get off Dante. Seeing as no one was watching she shook her head and she resumed her one-eye vision. "Well that was difficult." She began to lick her paw. "I don't think we've met properly. I'm Maeya - spelt M-a-e-y-a, pronounced Mia - and you are?" She continued to lick her paw as she waited for an answer, her bushy tail swining from side to side.

"Well you see I call you what you aren't so you don't get offeneded due to how ridwiculos my nickname was." Cutesy explained seemingly unhurt from KElthor's mistreatment. "Now time for me to think of a super plan" Cutesy sits down tapping his head like Winny the Poo "Wait what if we tell the Hippie about Tweater. Won't he be like 'Technology is evil' and attack him? Then we can attack him while thier weakened. Or maybe we could get our own nanobots and use that to cancel his out. Or we could try to alter Sunshine's magic so that it can drain the Nanobot's power source, since nanobot's power comes from thier team work then Sunshine could kill one and if we can make it so Drain Life is a mass effect then we can kill alot of his nanobots. Or maybe we can increase gravity so that the nanobots won't be able to float or or..." At this Cutesy fainted from brain overload, somehow his eyes actually became swirls like in cartoons.

"HA! Why do we need a plan? Why not just single them out so I can smash them one by one! I can destroy that Technomancer with my bare hands if I were not fighting that swordsman. He is like a mosquito, hard to catch. If you two were to give me support, we could destroy them all and be done with this."

Cutey recorved from the overload and managed to stand up. It was clear that he still had a headache though, which made him look like a Psyduck. "But the Tweater would just ust the teleport thing again, you can't beat a guy who vanishes whenever your winning."

Venith sat on the ledge of the fountain in the center of town, depressed and upset. He thought he had found his hometown, but he did not. He's been disappointed about 3 times in a matter of hours, maybe minutes. He got up off the ledge, with a big smile on his face, and thought This is no reason to get down! I can just go home, maybe defeat that giant! Maybe, I could relax in this town a little, and enjoy it. Venith decided to do just that. His shoes clicked clacked on the stone pathways as he wondered away from the center of town, and onto what appeared to be the lively and popular, market street.

There were shops for food, weapons, healing, and entertainment as far as the eye could see. There was so much to do, and so little time. He continued clicking and clacking his feet on the stone pathway as he walked down the seemingly endless aisle of stores.

"I am Dante Damien XII. I can tell now that not many paid attention before. Regardless, I have a mission to do. I will set up this communication. I must find some materials to create a wireless server. There we can contact others, and set up a defense against their rising army..."

Okayasu started walking to find some metal or a blacksmith...

In the meanwhile, the Ancestors of the other plane, the plane of spirits talked among each other...

A dark figure appearring only as an empty cloak emerged talking to other cloaks...

"Send relay to our people, we shall set up base soon. With that empty crater of a town, we shall set an army vaster than any before!"

"I see." Maeya said nothing for a while, then put her paw down and turned her eye on him. "Well I understand nothing about technology so ... whatever you say. But if you need me, I'll be happy to help. Otherwise I'll just follow you and make people think I'm your pet cat."

Panik picked up Cutesy and put him on his shoulder. 'Whatever plans there are, I am certain Mr. Sunshine will follow them Cutesy. But we have work to do, the crater of the turn will make a fine place for a base. The simple logic in that he damaged to fields that stabilise it. We can conjure demons and the like. As for my powers, I can absorb energy and life. A delicious and vicious cycle since the weaker they get, the sooner I get to their life' he explained to Cutesy.

He ordered the beast to return to the crater, where a mighty tower was already prepared. The creature landed and Panik with Cutesy dismounted it. It flew away with a horrible squawk. 'Where is the taskmaster?' he demanded loudly.

Sen had stalked the Mechanical Hybrid and the Shapeshifter to the edge of a small village.

This feeling... He stood atop the hill, watching the two Unlimited walk down. I sense a lot of aggression in this village... and so much despair...

It was still pretty mind-blowing that so many Unlimited could be gathered in one place like that. This... Damien fellow...

There's gotta be more to him than he lets off... And as for the Shapeshifter... Maybe it'd be a good idea to keep an eye on these two. If they really are Unlimited, then they shouldn't mean any harm. But until then...

Let's keep away from this village.

Sen Iyuma sat down on the grassy hill, trying to feel the hearts of all around him. He could hear a lot of emotions... The endless pit of sorrow, the bruning furnace of anger, and the soul-crushing despair of the villagers almost physically hurt him. He was just about to give up when he felt a shift in the emotions. A faint spark of hope rose up in the hearts of a few. Determination, and the will to survive.

"Huh... wonder what those two managed to do down there..."

The village slowly turned into a place where people might actually be able to walk in without getting killed. Feeling this change, Sen quickly got up and walked forward, down the hill.

After a few short moments, he'd reached the spot that the Mechanical Man and the Shapeshifter had found. The Shapeshifter had taken the form of a one-eyed cat, and the urge to pet it almost overpowered Sen.

"Sorry for the hostility earlier... My name is Sen Iyuma." He extended his hand to whoever would be the first to shake it.

Archived