Infinite Stories: The Falling of Existence [Started! Would like two more Ancestors and one more Unlimited]

Encalade Shinamisu

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: No. Just make a random name, I'll allow up to three cities for our intro to one another, and We'll be fine...

Xarynubite walked around for a bit, looking for more people. He questioned a few stand owners. Their only response was that it might be a magical light pattern brought by the coming of a famous magician. People were foolish in his opinion. He looked around for answers. He noticed a figure atop a building.

He floated forward to see a few trees in one area. The town garden. He couldn't help but notice a cat, who's face was buried in food. He could not make out it's face, but he just walked by anyways.

"What is going on?"

I'ma joining!

Name: Kelothar the Great Destroyer

Class: Destroyer (uses a combination of heavy weapons; both melee and ranged; heavy armour and extremely powerful magiks at the cost of speed)

Race: Unknown, calls himself one of the Originals.

Abilities: Can create miniature earthquakes by smashing the ground, can fire plasma out of his cannon on his chest, can summon lightning bolts out of his hands.

Weapons: Twin claymores (one in each hand), Plasma cannon, Twin bolters mounted on his shoulders, various magiks.

Alliance: Ancestors

Bio: This being is very much unknown by most beings. All that is known is that his bloodlust commands him to destroy everything that he sees as a challenge. He has been tricked into helping the Ancients, hoping to get the ultimate opponent to fight to the death with.

Appearance: Massive size, 10 feet tall, 5 feet girth and weighs in excess of 4 tons. His entire body looks like it is made of a yellow metal and is covered in ancient hieroglyphs. His body moves in a very mechanical way, but is very fast in those movements. Due to his size, he cannot jump at all, but since he does not require oxygen, he can walk in a vacuum and on the sea floor.

OoC: kk

Maze woke up to loud sound in twilight town where he has been living. maze thought city was under attack cause he was dreaming of the attack of his past life.

Maze: huh what?

Maze realized it was his friend knocking on the door for him to come to work. Maze walked to the door. But his friend was missing, and if course he was already in the car calling out at me to hurry up.

OOC: Alrighty then

IC: Another blasted day. Panik had lowered his face guard so he wouldn't have to stare up ino that blasted sun that peaked through a horribly bright barrier. He was standing in an alleyway and watching as people walked past. 'My master wishes for me to just observe this wretched town. I have begun to feel as if he does not value my powers anymore than for mere observation' he thought venomously. 'But I serve him unquestionably, I may just be able to kill yet' he added. A gargled sound came from behind and he saw what seemed to be a decaying human. It made nothing but that horrid sound. Panik's hand glew with crimson light and the thing in front of him began to release similar coloured energy. This stopped quickly and the lights faded. 'Near death, not much life left' he said as the body slumped. He walked out from the alley and into the day light. People weren't directly trying to avoid him, which was a slight put off. 'Never seen a Dark Knight I guess' he thought.

The light shone down onto Venith's bed from his window in his log cabin. He lay in his bed, with his wooden night stand next to him, and a log of all his thoughts with a pen next to it atop the night stand. The light woke him, and he removed his blue comforter from on top of him. He sat up, with a big smile on his face as he put his feet on the wooden floor of his cabin. He inhaled the fresh air of the new day, and got up off his bed. He walked over to his wooden dresser, next to the wall across the wall that his bed was against, with a door right next to it. He opened the door, and entered his bathroom.

He grabbed his toothbrush and his toothpaste, and took the cap off the tube of toothpaste. He set the toothbrush on the counter of his sink, and squeezed the tube of toothpaste from the bottom, setting the gel like substance onto the white bristles of his toothbrush. The next part was a little tricky. By bloodline, his battle class was an Ancient, who never used any kind of machine. Venith had just gotten his own house, but he couldn't find one without a sink, toilet, and other so called 'necessaties'. He scratched his head with blue hair and wondered how the sink worked, because he liked to put some water on his toothpaste before he brushed his teeth.

The sink was silver, and the counter was white. There were two handles on the sides of a faucet, and the one on the left had an H ingraved on it, and the other, a C. He then thought that the H and the C stood for cold and hot. He turned the handle with a C on it, and water poured out of the faucet.

Venith said with a smirk "Well, I guess that wasn't as hard as I thought. These could make life alot easier, and I guess are acceptable to my class. As for these automobiles, and guns, and cannons sicken me. I guess some machines are okay." He picked up the toothbrush with the gel like toothpaste on the bristles and set the gel like substance under the running water for a split second, pulled it away, and turned the handle with the C on it until the water stopped.

Sen woke up to the feeling of air in his ear.

"Love, wake up so we can start our day together..." The dawning sun shone through his eyelids, and Sen was forced to turn over in his bed. As he shifted position, his eyes slowly opened and met a pair of bright blue orbs.

"Hello, amorcita." He softly planted a kiss on his wife, Marie's lips, and grabbed her waist. He pulled her closer and embraced her, smiling brighter than a child could.

"And how did you sleep?" Marie smiled right back at him, a bride more beautiful than any man could ever wish for.

"I slept horribly... you were nowhere to be seen in any of my dreams."

"You finally woke up!" A small voice chirped from the doorway of the bedroom, as footsteps came closer to the bed. "Mommy, daddy, do you remember what today is?" The couple's daughter, Kyla, had long blonde hair. Her mother's eyes were the same as hers, and as she smiled at Sen he could feel his heart warming up.

"Of course we remember, princesa poquita. How could we forget your fifth birthday?" The girl's face lit up so bright, it seemed like it could illuminate any darkness.

"Yay! You remembered!"

It was then that Marie whispered into Sen's ear, "I love it when you do that Spanish talk of yours..."

Sen looked at his family. It may have been small, but it was all he needed. All he needed in life to be happy was right here...

And that's when the wall was torn off. A black vortex sucked all the air out of the room, and all sounds were muted. He could see his daughter and wife slowly being pulled towards the vortex, as it had no effect on him. Their faces displayed sheer terror. He could see their mouths forming the screams, but heard nothing. They slowly got farther and farther out of his reach.

"MARIE! KYLA!" He quickly jumped out of the bed, chasing the two. They faded away into the darkness, though, and he ran into the vortex.

All around him was complete darkness.

"PERISH NOW, UNLIMITED." His eyes scanned the darkness, looking for a sign of where the voice came from. He felt a stabbing pain in his gut, and as he looked down he saw a great sword piercing his stomach.

He looked to the hilt of the blade and saw him.

An Ancestor.

Sen awoke with a small scream, remembering the fate of his family. He softly sobbed quietly, letting tears flow freely from his face.

Drain all the emotion from myself in the morning, so the rest of the day is not hindered by such sentiments.

Of course, the actual actions had not been like his dream. He only remembered the battle between the Ancestors and the Unlimited. It was small, but large enough for his daughter and wife to be claimed as victims.

And for this he fought. He had no other reason to live. His family was his entire life. He swore allegiance to the Unlimited, for it had been the Ancestors who struck down his family. The birthmark he bore on his shoulder was a sign of the Unlimited's claim on his life. He served them, as it had been destined from the day he was conceived.

Sen mulled over his thoughts for almost an hour before climbing out of the alleyway. He had set up camp in this city, searching for any of the Ancestor scum. Today was to be the last day in this city before moving on.

"Alright, Ancestors. Come meet your fate." He pulled a long chain out of his pack and wrapped it around his right arm, ready to strike any who came near.

Kelothar thumped up the stairs of the Ancestor Council, crushing the steps to dust as he did. He entered the foyer and was greeted by a page who guided him into a room through a pair of massive doors. The room was darkened completely except for a small pocket of light in the middle with a small chair in it. Kelothar walked over the the light and kicked the chair out of the way.

"So, you weaklings called me over here, so what do you want?" demanded Kelothar.

"Kelothar the Original, we require your services in spreading the divine truth and peace that is the Void." replied a figure in the shadows.

"What do I get out of this?" asked Kelothar, already acting bored.

"We assure you that the dastardly Unlimited, the filth, will have a worthy opponent for you to fight." replied another hidden figure. Kelothar seemed to be a lot more interested.

"Where is this worthy opponent? I must crush him in pitched combat!"

"The Unlimited seem to have made their last stand on a tiny world known as Terra. It is also populated by a race of selfish beings. Feel free to destroy everything you see."

Kelothar thumped out of the room, crashing through the door, leaving it in a pile of splinters. He went to the outside and used a teleporting magik. After a fraction of a second, he appeared in the middle of the ocean. He fell all the way to the bottom of the ocean, causing a massive wave to head towards shore. Kelothar then began to walk towards what he thought was shore.

Dante wandered about aimlessly. It was already noon, and the sun had rose no further. He was worried about these light patterns. They were not Aurora, as the sun was too low for that. In fact, it seemed like twilight could fall upon them. There really was no sunlight, it was artificial orange patterns in the sky. As he came to realize this, the tears grew.

Beasts emerged from these tears. They were large in size, with symbols all over their bodies. The had wingspans that could swipe through villages fats, and towns alike. He looked to the sky in awe. He thought they were beautiful, that is until they bellowed fire unto the town he just came from. The town, being set aflame, the poor vendors losing all that they ever had.

There was something confusing about this though. There were no people screaming.

"Is everyone really gone?"

He sensed barely any life in this area. It was as if they had all vanished. As he pulled his thoughts together, a great beast descended upon him breathing in and bellowing out a gusto of flames, that engulfed him. The flames did not much, as he reacted fast with his beacon of hope, which saved his life at this moment. At this moment in the sky was launched a bright light, to bring any help from allies. The war was to begin.

He turned to his enemy, after sending this light up. He looked at him and stood in a stance, as if to battle him. The beast prepared itself also. He looked as if he were going to strike, and Dante only faked out the beast, before throwing out a black hole, which engulfed it.

He looked to the city and the other beasts, but would wait for allies to come...

Panik looked at the tears and the beasts his masters had sent. 'This will prove interesting, many of the inhabitants here are gone now. It is time to make my presence known' he concluded and left the alleyway. Panik slid from shadow to shadow, keeping out as little light as he could. His ears picked up the screech and followed it to a man battling one of the beasts. Panik was interested as to how he was keeping up and defeating the beast, but ignored it for now as he approached him wordlessly. The only sound being his blade pulled from its sheath.

Maeya finished eating and leapt down from the tree. She stopped, her tail in the air, and sniffed. She could sense monsters, and dark auras. She leapt into the air and transformed in mid-air, flying upwards as an eagle with an unnaturally long wingspan. She swooped around in circles, observing the scene from below. She saw Panik and Dante but kept out of the way. Instead she perched on a rooftop and observed.

"What?!"

Dante turned fast to another enemy. He was like the beasts, with his Aura. However, his power exceeded theirs. He was also different in appearance, large like them, but armored. He wondered if he was just another beast with fancy armor and souped up magic. He only prepared for the worst.

"Why the void? What will you achieve? Peace can only be achieved through cooperation, not war and death!"

He awaited allies, but drew a blade of his own. This one emerged from his arm, sparking with light. The light of life. The blade was glowing and was short, but still had great energy in it. Dante stood strong and made sure his scythe was on his back. Sometimes, he had forgotten to take it.

"Let it be. It is your war. Try and get through me!"

Panik flinched from the light, taking several steps back and shielding his eye slits fromt he light; but keeping his blade raised. 'My masters declare this a selfish world, unfit for anyone to claim anymore. Peace in oblivion, the ultimate fate of everything and everyone who defy the Ancestors. So has been, so it shall always be' Panik answered. 'We desire not war, it is only you that defy the Ancestors, you who challenge them into war. Look not at them as the cause, but as yourselves' he added.

"You have a choice to make. Stay in peaceful tranquility, or risk your life in the danger of the outside world."

Those words echoed in her head as she stood infront of the village council. It was her 16th birthday, the day when a Selkie comes of age. It was a marvelous feeling, Selkies whom were underage had so many restrictions, but once they came of age, there were virtually no laws except for the obvious. She was overcome with a sense of freedom. The choice was hers, stay in the village, or seek adventure. For Rena, the choice was clear. She turned to the head councilmen, smiled, and said.

"I'd like to lea-" but she was interrupted, a beam of light shot down between her and the council. The council, fearful that this strange light would cause harm to the village, chattered among them selfs, and began holding each others hands. Chanting a chant that would seal the light. It was slowly shrinking, and Rena had yet another choice. Acting on instinct, Rena jumped into the beam.

She arrived in a city, she was about to look around, and briefly take in her new surroundings, but unfortanutely, a beast swooped down and clawed her left shoulder. What was this new world!? Did I make the right decision leaving my village? She thought, gripping her damaged shoulder and quickly covering behind an overturned car. She pulled out her crystal blue bow, in which she named 'Seercull', and aimed at the monster whom had just clawed her. A majestic raw of blue shot of the bow, as an arrow struck the monster's wing, making it fall to the ground.

Maeya would have liked to watch longer if another airbourne beast hadn't suddenly swooped down on her. In a flurry of feathers she took off, swerved round and shot headfirst at the beast, her magically extended beak attempting to peck at him. The winged monster easily dodged and tried to use his talons to claw at one of Maeya's wings. Maeya rolled over in the air, then landed and changed into a winged tiger. With a mighty roar she leapt off the roof and firmly clasped the beast, her teeth bitting at anywhere she could get her teeth on, while her wings flapped and made sure they stayed airbourne.

After Venith had finished brushing his teeth, he walked out of the bathroom door, closed it, and turned to his left to see the dresser that held his clothes. He took an article of clothing from the top drawer, one from the second to top, and two from the bottom drawer.

He put on all the clothes, and turned to more to the left, to see his front door, and his sword that was leaned against the corner where the west wall and the north wall met. He walked over and grabbed his sword, and put the holster that contained it on his belt. He walked out the front door, and found a creek with a bridge connecting both sides. He went over the river and through the woods, onward to the city he went. He had wondered what it was like in a city, so he decided to take a look at the nearby city.

When he entered the nearby city, there were giagantic buildings, and busy people on the stone sidewalks. Rushing cars in the pavement streets, and colored lights that appeared to be directing them. He had never seen such a sight, and he was amazed at what technology could do, but he was insistant that the old ways could conquer machine. He wondered the sidewalks, staring at the amazements of the city. He attempted to greet the busy people rushing through the sidewalks, but everyone simply pushed and plowed through the sidewalk, and through Venith. It was nothing like where he grew up, where everyone would greet him, and he would greet everyone, despite him not knowing the people.

He began to think about how fast this happened everywhere, and that at somepoint, every corner of the earth will be covered with machine, covering up every trace of the old ways. Nobody will be friendly like his childhood, no one would be as kind as to say hello, no matter how busy they were. He knew that at some point, he'd have to face the facts, that this is an everchanging world. He then shook the thoughts out of his head, and denied it. He then thought Nah, there will always be somewhere, where time stands still, and people are just like the way I grew up, right?

"You say we cause war, when you cannot compromise? Try me warrior. Your power may be strong, but I have the will and power of technology on my side!"

Dante floated in the air, and several small dots swarmed around him. Nanobots, whom he used for various purposes. These nanobots were more organic, a breed he developed to have the ability to duplicate themselves.

"Face the swarm!"

He lunged forward with his blades, and his nanobots released him for speed. He had his hand out front, to let the blade go first, for striking. His nanobot swarm then flew off, and covered the sky. They duplicated in place, acting as a shield to Terra, so that the planet may be protected from harmful effects outside of their world.

Panik watched how the warrior attacked and waited. Closer, closer until it was perfect. Panik didn't boher to counter as he took a step back and holding his sword by the bottom of the hilt. He concentrated for a short moment and the blade was coated in black flames; he tossed it straight at the man. The blade flew straight through the air, coated in the black flames which crackled in the air.

OoC: I'm gonna appear in the town where Awesome66 is.

IC: Kelothar finally reached the part of the ocean where the bottome became more and more sandy. He eventually surfaced to see a bunch of screeching pink creatures on the beach. They scattered in all directions, leaving behind various brightly coloured objects behind.

"Hear me pathetic mortals! Bring me your most powerful warrior!" commanded Kelothar as he advanced farther into the beach. Then, some of the creatures came in black and white shells and came out of it. They used small tools that spat fire at him, but they could not penetrate his powerful skin.

"You dare attack Kelothar the Great Destroyer?! You will pay for your insolence!"

Kelothar drew one of his swords and sliced the creatures and the shell in one swing, causing an explosion.

"PATHETIC! Show me your true power mortals!!!"

Venith heard screaming, pops that seemingly came from these guns he's heard and seen, crumbling of stone, and yelling of a powerful beast. He ducked down slightly and put his heads near his head, as if getting ready to protect his head from a falling object. He then stood up completely and looked at the site to his left, and a giant terrorizing the city. All the destruction, and all the rage of the beast destroying this glorious looking town, gave him the feeling that he should do something. He heard his cries of asking for the most powerful mortal, and he decided to take him up on that challenge. He ran towards the scene where he saw the giant. He wasn't too hard to spot considering his enormous size, he seemed about 10 feet high.

He ran as his boots clop clop clopped on the stone sidewalk, and he finally made it to the scene, and he stopped to stare at the large giant. His fear had finally kicked in as he arrived the scene near the huge giant. He thought of his training, his family, and his class honor. These thoughts turned his fear into bravery as he said "You leave this town alone! Or you will have to deal with me!" in a demanding tone. He prepared to strike with his quick-strike, two-handed katana.

Kelothar saw another creature confront him. Kelothar felt a powerful Aura coming from this one.

"Ahh...Mighty warrior! Show me your worth as a warrior and prepare for a fight to the death!"

Kelothar drew his second sword and made his fighting stance. He then smashed the ground with both swords, sending a shockwave towards the opposing warrior. Immediately after, he swung his swords in opposite directions intensly enough that it created whirlwinds that blew various debris in random directions.

Venith put himself in his battle stance as well, with his knees bent, his right hand on the handle of his holsted sword, and the side that didn't contain his sword slightly facing the opponent. His eyes widened when he saw the swords come down into the ground, and he jumped barely in time. At that moment he saw the whirlwind coming straight at him at high speeds. He put his arms and legs into a position so that he could protect his torso, and he flew about 7 feet away from his position in the air. He landed on the hard, concrete and pavement down in the street on his back, but it didn't hurt too badly.

He slowly got to his feet from being blown down to the concrete ground, and he yelled in anger "Now it's MY turn to strike!" He rushed towards the towering and beastly warrior with his right hand on his holstered sword, and prepared to strike as he rushed, and yelled with valor and rage.

Archived