The Nightingale Family(NG)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

William sat on his bag. He had a strange feeling here. It felt like home. He saw a lit fireplace, the fire merrily crackling. He smiled, William wondered where and how the new place is gonna be. He hoped wherever it was, there'll be winter. He loved the snow, it always soothed him. The tenquil winter scenery kept him mesmerized. He quickly got out of his day dream. He looked at Andinios.

Can I join?

Name: Morgan Nightingale

RP sample: Morgan walked inside the mansion, scared to be in the forest all alone at this time of night. "Hellp?" he called, but no one answered... No one must be here, he thought. But then, he saw something fly past him... He looked up, and a flock of ravens glared at him, all seeing what his next move was...

He saw an officer as he continued walking. "Excuse me... Is there any chance you'd let me live here?" Morgan said, interested to see ravens here...

[/820]

Diego walked into the conversation once again, simply because he was bored.

"Yep. Ravens are kind of like a reward in this place, and the symbol of your status. Of course, I personally don't know how to measure that status relatively, so... yeah. The effect is kinda lost on someone like me."

Diego let out a nervous laugh as he heard the flapping behind him. He was suddenly assaulted by seven Ravens.

"By the way, Andinios, I wanted to ask... WHERE'D THESE OTHER FOUR COME FROM?!" He had trouble finding a spot for all of them, especially since Yogurt was pecking at his scalp again. "And also, I've been meaning to ask, why Ravens specifically? Personally, I'm kind of a cat or ferret person..."

Andinios Then Replied "First off, You are Very active in The Club, and Posted a Bunch of Advanced RPing Posts, Secondly, Nightingale Kin has the Ability to Control Ravens at Anytime, and Speak with them, as well as the ability to do Magic at Night, The Amount of Ravens you get is actually How many I Trust you with. anyone, Including myself, can only have a Maximum of 15 Ravens, Controlling 3 gives you Elite Status, while Controlling 6, Makes you an Officer automatically"

Archived