The Nightingale Family(NG)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: Dark Necro

Character Name: Omaru Nightingale

RP Sample: Arriving in a dark building and entering inside, Omar searched all over the place for a officer of the Nightingale to join him. Omaru was spooked by the number of Ravens all over the place. "This must be a bad idea." Omaru said looking at all the Ravens.

"Yay! A new game to play! My boredom can finally be shattered away by this new story..."

Diego hopped around the room like a bleeding moron, jumping for joy at the prospect of something to do.

"Oh, by the way, I named each of my Ravens, Andinios... If you check the new RP thread, you shall see each of their names given there! Excuse my laziness, but in my timezone it's 3:07 AM and I have homework I'm doing. College is hard."

He made a face kinda like this:

;_;

"Have fun with that." Diego looked at William and let out a nervous smile.

"I'm deathly afraid of needles, actually."

"And for a Final Countdown deck, I'd say... Pyro Clock of Destiny? >_>"

He added a few more things:

"Of course, the stall... lots and lots of stall... and perhaps some Counter Traps, just in case the opponent tries negating Final Countdown. Actually, methinks a Counter-Fairy/Final Countdown deck would be interesting..."

Guest Merciful Idiot

Rey sighed as he missed part of the RP. "I was stuck in a bus for literally 29 hours. From Bali to Jakarta. I missed part of the RP...But still, what DID I miss?" he then said.

Archived