The Nightingale Family(NG)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(> If you would like to know, Take a look at the Poll Thread in the RPing Section, 20 Vs. 16, 1 of the 20 being a Supermod, but 3 out of the 16 Being Supers, I smell a Banhammer war already, and that is the Very thing i am Trying to Avoid..... Oh and we aren't Battling Ourselves, We are Battling Elitists, I AM NO ELITIST..... Good day Sir..... <)

Username: demonicfatazn

Character Name: William De NightinGale

RP Sample: William stood at the rusty gates. He knew what was inside and wanted to join baddly. But something tugged at him. A small pang of fear. Fear of never being able to leave. Of course. He ignored it. He opened the gates and walked into the court yard. It was deserted. Wilting plants lay dying. Fountains didn't shoot it's jets of water. It was cloudy now a days. A wind blew, dead leaves came with it. He continued to walk and got to the door. he knocked twice and waited.

Username:Blakie

Character Name: Xemnas Mu Nightingale

RP Sample: Xemnas looked at the mansion. It was huge, gothic, and impressive. He knew this is the place. If William was gonna join, he'll outdo him. Will always lost to Xemnas at dueling and other competitions. Whatever William is here to do, Xemnas will out shine him. He won't let William have anything. He'll make sure of it. William will forever live in the shadow of his little brother. He waited till William gets in, then he'll make his move.

A raven landed on Williams shoulders. He looked back and saw the other raven siting on Xemna's head.

"You, you're just here to beat me again?" Asked William. He looked at Xemnas. He knew he would lose to Xemnas in anything, except for this. He was more experienced, Xemnas wasn't. He turned to Andinios and said. "And thank you." William. bowed slightly.

A raven landed on top of Xemnas's head. he was slightly annoyed.

"Yes, I'm here to prove to you, that I'm more better then you at anything. I don't know why your here, but I'm gonna shine better then you." Said Xemnas snobbishly. He walked with a swagger into the mansion.

ooc: do you know a mod, me and DFA is planing to share a file.

Andinios then Said "And i have Just the Contest to Prove to you who might be Better, Here is the Objective...."

Then Suddenly, Both Xemnas and William Both Receive a Letter, Which Both Said.....

"Here is The Objective, You need to Name your Ravens, Then Make an effect Monster of Yourself and Your Raven, The Attribute of you needs to be DARK, The Name has to be exactly the Same as your Character, and the effect of You has to make use of DARK, Winged Beast-Type Monsters in the Graveyard, Equipping them to you or Otherwise, While the Stats of your Raven has to be Level 4 or Lower with 1500 or Less ATK and DEF and It has to Be a DARK, Winged Beast Type Monster, and Gives an Effect if Equipped to Any "Nightingale" Monster, Or Helps get other Winged Beasts to the Graveyard, Then PM them to Me to Judge, Whoever's is better, will get a single Raven......"

Diego walked into the conversation, for lack of anything better to do.

"I rather like the Tag system, honestly. Call me crazy iffen you want. But I'm just glad this nonsense arguing over the Advanced Clause is gonna be done and over with... I mean, jeez, that thing was more dramatic than all of my high school girlfriends combined!"

Guest Merciful Idiot

Rey sighed. "How about this? There are two clans. The Raven Clan and the Hawk Clan. They have fought over generations. As the names suggests, they have Ravens and Hawks which they use to their advantages. But then a mysterious clan called the Crow Clan intervened in the midst of the battle. And I can't really think of anything else."

Andinios Then said "I also like the Tag system other than 1 single thing that can be changed easily' date=' Maybe if the RP is tagless, The advanced Clause can be assumed there." then andinios looked at the Sky. "At least the War is over, Now i can Start a True Club Roleplay, Lets discuss a plot....."

[/quote']

I said in a sad and angry voice. "Dont you get it! Nothing has changed before you had the option to make an rp with the advanced clause and if it was an advanced clause you'd only be allowed to use the advanced clause. Now its the same thing just worded different just to stop the arguing and prevent a ban-war. No its not over not even close."

OoC: is the card contest just for them i wanna join.

Andinios Then said "I also like the Tag system other than 1 single thing that can be changed easily' date=' Maybe if the RP is tagless, The advanced Clause can be assumed there." then andinios looked at the Sky. "At least the War is over, Now i can Start a True Club Roleplay, Lets discuss a plot....."

[/quote']

I said in a sad and angry voice. "Dont you get it! Nothing has changed before you had the option to make an rp with the advanced clause and if it was an advanced clause you'd only be allowed to use the advanced clause. Now its the same thing just worded different just to stop the arguing and prevent a ban-war. No its not over not even close."

OoC: is the card contest just for them i wanna join.

(> You can if you want, But PM the cards to Me <)

Andinios Replied "You don't get it.... Shadius and Sheena had discussed this matter and put up a tag system and made the advanced clause optional, Therefore stopping the Ban-war, The Tag system Doesn't Enforce the Advanced Clause on the Basic RPs. You also need to realize that we have a Super Moderator Helping us.". Andinios then Sighed and said "Anyway, Do you want to get into the contest that I'm holding to see who is the better Cardmaker among us?".

Then Andinios looks at Rey and says "Great idea for the Plot, Lets Discuss this with the rest of the Members."

William walked to Andinios. He hand him a card.

Name: William NightinGale

Type: Winged Beast

Attribute: Dark

Effect: When this card is summoned, this card gains 100 attack points for each "NightinGale" monster in your graveyard. You can remove from play up to 3 "NightinGale" monster from your graveyard to have this card attack your opponent's lifepoints directly.

Attack:900

Defense: 1000

level: 3

The picture had a winged, masked man with a black energy blade on his arm.

William handed him the card.

"I, have some news. Xemnas, my little brother. He had left this place. He's sick and tried of the corrupted tyrants. He couldn't go on to be here." Said William.

He got out Xemnas's card.

Name: NightinGale Assualt

Type: spell

Effect: you can special summon as many "NightinGale" monsters from the graveyard regardless of their summoning conditions. At the end phase, destroy all "NightinGale" and take damage equal to the combined attack points of all destroyed monsters.

Pic: It had 5 ravens attacking some sort of creature.

Andinios then Said "Zach Entered and Still needs 1 more card, but I can Grade them Based on how they Did.... Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your little Brother". He looks at Zack's card

Zach Nightingale

[Dark/Winged-Beast/4/1300/650]

When this card is special summoned you can pay 500 life points to special summon 1 level 4 or lower dark winged beast monster to your side of the field in face down defense mode or you can pay 1000 life points to equip one level 4 or lower winged beast monster to this card. This card gains the attack of the equipped monster. If this card is destroyed you can equip this card to another Nightingale monster you control. The equipped monster gains half the def of this card and both cards are removed from play at the end of your next battle phase.

"Horrid OCG, Although it sticks the Most to the Theme.... Great Picture though. 6/10"

He Looks at William's card.....

William Nightingale

[Dark/Winged-Beast/3/900/1000]

When this card is summoned, this card gains 100 attack points for each "Nightingale" monster in your graveyard. You can remove from play up to 3 "Nightingale" monster from your graveyard to have this card attack your opponent's lifepoints directly.

"Yet again, Horrid OCG, but not as bad as Zach's, It doesn't stick to the Theme, But overall, It seems to be a Nice Support card, 6/10" Then Finally He looks at Xemnas's Card

Nightingale Assault

[spell]

you can special summon as many "Nightingale" monsters from the graveyard regardless of their summoning conditions. At the end phase, destroy all "Nightingale" and take damage equal to the combined attack points of all destroyed monsters.

"Basically an Upgraded Double-Edged Sword Technique, but worse OCG, And it doesn't stick to the Theme, but so what, It's a Spell card, Anyway, 5/10"

"It is a Tie Between Zach and William, But since most of the Contestants went away from the theme, I'll Join in the Contest and Post a Couple cards, One of Myself, One of One of my Ravens, A Spell, and a Trap"

[spoiler=My cards]

Nightingale - Andinios

[Dark/Fairy/Synchro/10/1900/1000]

1 Tuner + 1 or More Non-tuner "Nightingale" Monsters

When this card is Special summoned, equip 1 DARK, Winged-Beast-Type monster in your Graveyard to this card, this card gains ATK and DEF equal to the ATK of the monster equipped to this card, And gains it's effect. Once per turn, You can remove 2 "Nightingale" Monsters in your Graveyard from play to Destroy all Monsters your opponent controls, If you activate this effect, This card cannot attack this turn

Nightingale - Des Raven

[Dark/Winged Beast/3/1200/100]

You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to Send 1 Winged-Beast Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard

Nightingale - Seal of the Raven

[spell/Continuous]

You can Equip Any monster in Either Player's Graveyard as a DARK, Winged Beast-type Monster for the effect of "Nightingale" Monsters, When a Monster in your Graveyard is equipped to a "Nightingale" Monster, Draw 1 card

Control Raven

[Trap]

Activate only when you control a "Nightingale" monster with a Winged-Beast-Type Monster equipped to it, equip 1 Winged-Beast-Type Monster in your Spell and Trap Zone to one of your opponent's Monsters, While that monster is equipped with that Winged-Beast-Type Monster, take control of that monster.

Archived