The Nightingale Family(NG)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diego began ranting in an odd voice.

"Who: All of us.

What: Saving the world from the invasion by the Hidden Nation Of Ryonisa AKA Antarctica

Where: All over the world.

When: 2034

Why: Because they're the Hidden Nation of Ryonisa. They've spent the previous 50 years in hiding, waiting to build and amass an army strong enough to take down the biggest nations in the post-modern world. And now they're getting ready to strike.

Who are we? We're just a bunch of random people who believe in not letting these new tyrants infringe opon our homelands....

Whether you are a top-notch politician or a pariah exiled from your village, the fight and the reasons are all the same.

Random idea, sorry."

Andinios Pulls up a Quote from a few Pages ago.....

Rey sighed. "How about this? There are two clans. The Raven Clan and the Hawk Clan. They have fought over generations. As the names suggests' date=' they have Ravens and Hawks which they use to their advantages. But then a mysterious clan called the Crow Clan intervened in the midst of the battle. And I can't really think of anything else."

[/quote']

"This is the one that Rey Suggested"

"It's an okay plot but i think it would be to limited to just two clans and in the rp i think it should just be a club rp, and ravens names and characters name are the same as in here. I thinkk for the rp we should do something like each member gets a area of land to watch over ex i get europe or russia but then one day like a huge evil erupts and they call themselves the eagles. and our goal is to stop the eagles from ruling the world. like they come from a seperate part of earth like in the middle of the ocean is where they came from and later on we learn we are related to themm and that is why we control ravens. then so we learn our relation with the eagles and a new cult called the tigers form and they get control of tigers they desend from like idk jungles of brazil and what not. they are allied with the sharks they control sharks but these sharks are like from teh arctic and breathe air so they cant stay underwater for very long."

OoC: everyone go to the rp section and join ycm's army plz

Andinios was Surprised at Zach and Said "You have a Surprising Mind' date=' That is a Godly Plot, But the only Problem is that each Clan has to Be related to a Bird, So How about these for the Clans, The Raven Clan, Which is Us, The Eagle Clan, The Crow Clan, and The Gull Clan?"

[/quote']

thank you i think <.<

what about

rise of the nightingales

empire of the birds

bird wars

fire in the skies a nightingale rp

birds of the night

protectors of the skies

Archived