The Nightingale Family(NG)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: Zenrais

Character Name: Crow Nightingale

RP Sample: Crow was in a mansion with Ravens and Crows there. He heard a weaird noise. "What is this place? I came here to join some club. So I gotta find a Nightingale officer."

He walked up to the officer and said: "MAy I join this club,The Nightingale Family?"

Andinios Replied to Zach "Trust me, A few others and I have tried, That B-tard is Elitist as hell, I started fighting it when i first found out about it, which was about 2 days.... 2 DAYS before it started...." then Andinios Sighed and said "ah well, Next Month might end it for a while, but it won't end me!"

Username: Ramanga

Character Name: Rizumu Nightingale

RP Sample: Rizumu, strolling, noticed an old house with it's door open. After a few unsuccessful attempts, he guessed it was owned from one of his kin, moreover one he didn't know. This house is old. But, I thought I already established that... He started to have a bad headache. Leaning on a wall, he almost fell down because it couldn't support his weight. Why am I here again? Oh, right. I don't know where it is, but the AC invitation is said to be by a house with Ravens...! Turning around, he saw a flock of dark birds flying. This must be it.

I want to affiliate my club

Club Name: [+HD] GFX

Link to First post: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-146740-post-2793408.html#pid2793408

[url]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-146740-post-2793408.html#pid2793408[/url]

With image

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-146740-post-2793408.html#pid2793408][img=http://i30.tinypic.com/5nneia.png][/url]

Thanks

Username: ƒαļşε Ħộþē

Character Name: Eisaka Nightingale

RP Sample: "Sure!" Sarika said, smiling. "One sec. I'm just gunna see if I can find my luggage." She says. Sarika walks into the plane wreckage. She lifts up a piece of metal. "Yes!" She yelled. Sarika grabbed her bikkini. "Just gettin changed." Sarika said. She walked into the tent and sees Eisaka. "Can I please get changed? I'll only be a minute." She asked.

"Yea.. Sure." Eisaka said and walked out.

Sarika walked out and jumped into the lake. "Ahh.. Nothin' like jumping in a lake." She said.

"Can I join in?" Skye asked.

"Sure!" Sarika answered.

Skye was in her bikkini and jumped in. "Woah! It's a bit cold. Hehe!" She laughed.

Accepted

BTW False hope, It would've been Better if you were to do it as i said a few times, You walk in a Mansion full of Ravens trying to find an Officer to Join, At which My character can Accept you Directly

[spoiler=Also, Class System Added:]

Non-Kin - The Lowest Status in the Club, You achieve this Rank if your own Raven is Taken, If you have this Rank, you will be Watched in this Club by Others......

Member - Your Basic Status here, and a Status you always get when you enter the Club with an at least Moderate RPing Sample, You Start with 1 Raven.......

Elite Member - Basically an Upgraded Member Status, You get this Status if you had a Great RPing Sample when you Entered the Club, Or is known as a Great RPer. You Get Promoted to this Status if you Have 3 Ravens......

Officer - They can Use their Character to Accept others with the Leader's or Co-Leader's Consent, They are Appointed by the Leader and Co-leaders of the Club, or if you Have 6 Ravens......

Co-Leader - Highest Attainable Rank..... They can only Be picked by the Leader and Can Accept others, They can Also PM the Leader(ME) to Mod the number of Ravens for Others

[spoiler=What Are Ravens?]

Basically Status Points, They are Given by RPing with the Advanced Clause, Making Banners for the Club, or for any reason deemed Acceptable by the Co-leader and Leader, And Taken if you Break the Rules of YCM, Being Elitist, or for any reason deemed Acceptable by the Co-leader and Leader, If you do Something that gets a Raven Taken and You do not have any, You will be Banned From the Club

Guest Merciful Idiot

I'll join. After typing my RP sample, I was shocked, at my own typing.

Username: Merciful Idiot

Character Name: Rey Nightingale

RP Sample:

Rey found a Mansion that looked similar to the last one he visited except that this one didn't have a graveyard. He kicked the door open and shouted impolitely "What is this place?! A haunted house without a graveyard?!" which echoed through the mansion.

He then noticed something behind him, he looked behind only to see ravens staring at him. He then turned back and continued to ignore the ravens but then noticed there was a person in front of him. What is this place?

A Raven Flew on Rey's Shoulder as Andinios Appeared Behind him. He said "I suppose you want to Join this club..... Very well, Accepted".

@ False Hope: No..... The only power you have as a Nightingale Member if you would actually be RPing is the Ability to cast Magic at night and the ability to Control A Number of Ravens

Guest Merciful Idiot

Rey squeezed his hands and they started to bleed. "Dealer.....I will crush you....I'm serious...." he muttered under his breathe. This guy hasn't even met Dealer, or has he?

OoC: In real life, I squeezed my hands but stopped because there was no blood and my fingers were going through my meat. How do people do these things?

Archived