The Nightingale Family(NG)

"Rei!", Rizumu shouted. "Xi." Repeating the word 3 times while signaling him to land, Rei obeyed. "Let's test it." He did the same motion before. "Xi!" The airborne raven turned around and landed on his finger. "Xi!" The two other airborne ravens landed on the same finger. "So you were listening." Rizumu smiled with delight.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Gah!" Diego had just turned to go outside when a small raven perched onto his head. "These birds seem to love me..." He looked up and saw the raven bend its neck down to look back at him. "Hm... you look like a Yogurt to me." He let Yogurt sit on his head for a while longer before continuing his walk outside. "Can I trust you guys not to fly away? Guess I'll find out soon enough..." As he opened the door slowly, he looked to Leche, then Horchata. "Now, let's see if you guys'll cooperate with me and learn some new tricks..."

Andinios then Said "There is a Bunch of Berries and Mice in some Counter' date=' Those are the Food of the Common Raven, Even then, they can also Scavenge the Garbage....." then He said to Mii "Actually, His RPing Sample is of Purity, and is actually Powerful enough to get Him [b']3[/b] Ravens, Despite the Script language"....

Then suddenly, there was 3 Booming Knocks on the Door, Andinios then Flew to the Door and Opened it and Said "Welcome..."

"Cool! So wii all get a raven! Mii wants a HUUUUUGE one! :mrgreen: " Said Mii with delight. He grabs some berries and mice or whatever they eat, and threw it into the air, yelling out "Go fetch!!!"

"Erm, you need to train them first, dum-dum" Said Tetsuo, while petting his Raven.

"Oh, mii knew tha-" the berries and mice landed on Mii's head, creating a huge mice-mess "EEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!" His Raven started poking at his head, much to Mii's dislike.

"GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!! MII NO LIKE RAVENS NO MORE!!!!!" screamed Mii, running past Tetsuo and Thomas laughing their heads off while Mii gets his poked off.

ALL HAIL THE ADVANCED CLAUSE!

Tetsuo: All hail the one who kicks Spammer's arse's! *Electricutes C.C' date=' then kicks him/her in the head, while helping Flandre to kick him/her out of the club*

Andinios Facepalms as he saw a former member, C.C. Addict, spamming his club. he Kicks him in the Nuts and throws him out the mansion...... Then He said "Whew that was funny, a 'good member' spamming a club?, we need to get some guards here". Andinios then waits for others to reply.....

After witnessing the previous fight, Thomas said "I think you may have just found your first guard! :mrgreen: "

I said "alright looks like i have some training to do." I then proceeded to walk out of the room and into the next room. There were three training dummies there. I then took a mouse and taped one to the dummies eyes and one to the dummies chest. he cried out arenz soi soi soi soi. it went for the first dummie pecking out its eyes, then it went for the second one tearing through the chest, and finally went and started to peck at the spine. I had placed a Berry on each of the nerves there so all of the spine was severed. I said to arenz. "good now you can hunt."

OoC: we need to do something take this story somewhere if you want i have an idea.

[spoiler=idea] all of us get another character who is an elitist. they have their base somewhere else but they are putting together an army to attack our base and us non-elitist need to start building/training our army. and we ened to fix up the mansion and things. the other characters have like land animals since we have the sky

i know it sucks but i dont see any of you ppl trying.

Natsuki saw a white raven perching atop the chandelier. He seemed to really like this one. A black one flew over and perched next to it. Natsuki chose them and gave them names. Very simple ones. Dark and Light. "Let's see if they respond... DARK, LIGHT! COME!" he yelled as the two Ravens looed at him. Natsuki smiled and they flew over and perched on either shoulder. He petted each of their heads

OoC: naughty raven i though we taught you not to go on those sites or at least erase the history.

I saw my small raven fly in through an open window with a message in his hands. he dropped it and my face lit up with joy. I ran down the hall and Adrinos. "We have taken a huge step torwords victory i have just recieved word via-raven mail that the advanced clause might end tomorrow. The message was sent by rinne. If it does not end we still will have an advantage over the elitists."

Guest Merciful Idiot

Rey woke up somewhere in a closet full of black feathers, when noticing where he is, the closet fell down, he came out, and the closet crushed him. He pushed the closet away from him with all his strength and then the closet fell the other way. After taking his breathe and looking at the RP section, he saw something he'd never saw before. He cheered. But then noticed 2 Ravens were pecking(?) his back, he then screamed in pain.

Andinios then looked at Rey and Said "Whats up with your Ravens?" at which he walked to Rey.....

Suddenly, A Raven Flew by with a Message Tied to it's Leg, Andinios Untied the message and Read it. Suddenly, the Message Bursts in Flames and He Says in Bloodluster "This..... Means......WAR!!!!!!!!! And I'm Serious about it!" Suddenly, all 15 of his Ravens land on him.... Andinios Ticked off, He Yelled "There is nothing MORE outrageous, More Stupid, More Idiotic, than to Reinstate the Advanced Clause! My Brethren! It is Time! TIME FOR WAR!!!!!"

"So, the Tyrants pulled a fast one, eh...?"

Diego looked to his left, and Horchata looked back. Looking to his right, Diego locked eyes with Leche. Looking straight up, Yogurt stayed perched on his scalp, but he got the message.

"Now now, my milk men, Diego Nightingale is a man of peace. I am, however, also a man of Justice. If these Tyrants promised to remove this 'Advanced' Clause, and then broke their promise, they will hear from me..."

Diego rushed back into the mansion, finding Andinios in quite a rage as he dug through countless weapons.

"You know, Andinios, I'm all for a peaceful resolution... but just know that if you need someone to fight for you, I'm always ready."

The three Ravens cawed in response, and even though they refused to learn any "tricks", they still recognized Diego as their owner, and seemed to accept him as their lord.

Archived