The Nightingale Family(NG)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andinios Had heard Thomas and Said "Well Well Well..... I've Been Expecting you DT' date=' You are In, Although your "Dialogue Language", Which is what Umbra calls what Flandre and some others Type out, could use Some work, Welcome....." He said this as 3 Ravens, Including a Large one Flew to Thomas.....

[/quote']

Thomas: Heh, thx Flandre. And to be onest if ur on about the script format, then it's just a matter of whether an RP'er wants to type like that or not. I'm not gonna let Umbra force people to choose his type.

Tetsuo: hey, whats up with the ravens???

Thomas: They're used in this club instead of powers...or as well as.

Mii: *Takes out his Wii Remote and changes into a Wii Sabour* Yep. Wii still have both of them.

Thomas: So then who else has joined? Any news on anything?

Mii: Ooh ooh! What rank are we, and do me and Tetsuo get a raven too? :mrgreen:

Username: shadowferret

Character Name: Diego Nightingale

RP Sample: Diego Nightingale, the Hispanic with long black hair and silver glasses, slowly stepped onto the grounds of the great mansion. Honestly, this place spooked him a little bit, but he'd heard a ton of terrific things about it.

Looking around at the darkness, with the ravens faintly heard flapping their wings in the background, he thought twice about those "terrific things" he'd heard.

A few steps this way, a couple that way, and more this way found him to the doors of the mansion. He tapped his knuckles on the great door, hoping that someone would answer.

He'd been told to knock thrice, then inquire about joining into the organisation. That was exactly what he'd planned to do today...

"Righty-o then, 1 Raven" Thomas said, while extending his arm forwards to allow the Raven to land.

"Awww, Wii don't get one? Hmp!" Yelled out Mii, stomping his feet and siting down with his legs crossed.

"Doesn't really matter. I'd prefer to stick with my normal powers anyway" Tetsuo said while emiting electricity from his body.

OoC: Jeese louese, normal format sucks!!! DAMN YOU UMBRA!!!

"Anyway, off you pop" Thomas lifted his arm upwards, allowing the raven to fly off to it's lair...where ever that is. "So what do we feed Ravens with again, cause it' not with wheat-a-bix"

"Erm...bird food? :mrgreen: " Cackled Mii.

Andinios then Said "There is a Bunch of Berries and Mice in some Counter, Those are the Food of the Common Raven, Even then, they can also Scavenge the Garbage....." then He said to Mii "Actually, His RPing Sample is of Purity, and is actually Powerful enough to get Him 3 Ravens, Despite the Script language"....

Then suddenly, there was 3 Booming Knocks on the Door, Andinios then Flew to the Door and Opened it and Said "Welcome..."

It was dark. Diego's eyes hadn't quite adjusted yet. All he heard was the creak of the door as it slowly opened. A pair of eyes looked at him from the doorway, but he couldn't make out any of the features of the man who stood before him.

"Welcome..."

The ominous voice sounded to Diego like a cross between a booming announcement and a whisper. Perhaps it had been hs imagination, and perhaps the atmosphere was beginning to kill his senses. Either way, he knew to stick with the plan.

"Hello, sire. I've come to inquire about joining your organisation..." He bowed deeply, standing up straight quickly as his glasses began slipping off his face. "...and also, to see if I could join the illustrious Nightingale family."

"Thank you, sire..." Diego slowly took a step into the manor, looking around. The setting was undescribable. It took his breath away, to be honest. He took a deep breath, and even the air seemed to be foreign to him. Such an odd place, and yet he liked it.

"So... what matters do you discuss here?"

"I see... the Advanced Clause. Interesting topic." Diego looked around at the other Nightingale's, all of which had Ravens perched upon them. "And these... Ravens..." He looked at the one that had been provided to him. Looking into the Raven's beady eyes, he soon resolved to name it "Leche".

"...just what am I to do with a Raven such as this? Do I love it? Do I have it send letters for me? Do I train it to peck out the eyes of the wicked with such vigor that it seems the Devil himself had come to claim their souls?"

"I see... the Advanced Clause. Interesting topic." Diego looked around at the other Nightingale's' date=' all of which had Ravens perched upon them. "And these... Ravens..." He looked at the one that had been provided to him. Looking into the Raven's beady eyes, he soon resolved to name it "Leche".

"...just what am I to do with a Raven such as this? Do I love it? Do I have it send letters for me? Do I train it to peck out the eyes of the wicked with such vigor that it seems the Devil himself had come to claim their souls?"

[/quote']OoC: you namaed it milk?

Zach fed the raven the rat and threw the berries into the rafters. Zach aimed with such accuracy thay all landed on the same rafter. The raven started to fly twords it but then I called out. "Arenz stay, Nei! Then he said carry me arenz Ni Nu!" Arenz then picked zach up by the shoulders and when they reached the rafters i said " Drop Nu Ni!" And the large raven dropped me on the rafter. It looked at me and began to feed.

OoC: is it okay if i change to a first person thing.

OoC: Get to know me and you'll find I'm obsessed with milk... XD

"Hm.... you're a mighty big one." Diego looked at the new raven perched upon his elbow that he instinctively held out. "I'mma name you Horchata!"

The new Nightingale looked at Leche and Horchata. These Ravens... they seemed friendlier than most black birds he'd met in his life. He realized that they recognized him as their owner.

"Tricks, eh...? Interesting..." Quickly shifting his body, he suggested with body language that the birds take to his shoulders. "Though, it may be fun just to play with these guys... Leche, Horchata, let's go do something fun!"

Archived