.:Digimon.Saviors?:. Part One STARTED, Sign-Up closed.

Arekku_Koro

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Kiiza

Digimon: Creationmon. a mega form digimon with the unique ability to change the appearance of the digital wirld. he holds the digital hazard and is surrounded by a stream of data. is armor is made of chrome digizoi, and he has the ability to mirror other digimon's powers and somewhat take their appearance. he is known to degenerate at randm times and is nearly useless below ultimate.

Evolution Line: Bamon, Nyeemon, Kaimon, Lordmon, Creationmon, Ultimon

Digivice Color: Steel

Appearence:he has the appearance of a dark lord, looking like an ally of the demon lords.his hair is black, his eyes red. he is unkempt and rarely looks clean. he has a good heart and strong will and is known to act on whims without thinking.

Backstory: As a child he was abused, always fighting for his life and wellbeing. he always felt something calling him from somewhere, but never really payed attention. one ay, at his frind,s house, they began talking about a dream that Kiiza had, one where creatures roamed a world, all of whichwere made of data. there ws a great battle, and he and a few people he had never met were fighting evi beings. the two came up with an idea and quickly created a fictional world. when kiiza went home that night, he say inkmon, a creature he had imagined. he was tattooed and told of the digital world. he went to his friends house again the next day.

"We were right,"he said, showing the tattoo.

Note: i have been known to godmod in the past, so warn me ifi do, as i ussually do not notice

Digimon: Creationmon. a mega form digimon with the unique ability to change the appearance of the digital wirld. he holds the digital hazard and is surrounded by a stream of data. is armor is made of chrome digizoi' date=' and he has the ability to mirror other digimon's powers and somewhat take their appearance. he is known to degenerate at randm times and is nearly useless below ultimate.[/b']

Note: i have been known to godmod in the past, so warn me ifi do, as i ussually do not notice

LolFail >.> Just put it Rookie! Don't make it so you "randomly" go rookie for a sed, then Mega for each fight

Name: Kiiza

Digimon: Creationmon. a mega form digimon with the unique ability to change the appearance of the digital wirld. he holds the digital hazard and is surrounded by a stream of data. is armor is made of chrome digizoi' date=' and he has the ability to mirror other digimon's powers and somewhat take their appearance. he is known to degenerate at randm times and is nearly useless below ultimate.

Evolution Line: [b']Bamon, Nyeemon, Kaimon, Lordmon, Creationmon, Ultimon[/b]

Digivice Color: Steel

Appearence:he has the appearance of a dark lord, looking like an ally of the demon lords.his hair is black, his eyes red. he is unkempt and rarely looks clean. he has a good heart and strong will and is known to act on whims without thinking.

Backstory: As a child he was abused, turning to the digimon game at his friends house for love. he felt a bond with the game becomeing addicted almost immeadiatly. he say the digimon tv show and felt it to be his destiny to do as they did on the show, but then dissmissed the idea as foolishness. He was nevertheless prepared for this day.

^ this you idiot creationmon is his mega you should read be for you judge(this is @that v)

Digimon: Creationmon. a mega form digimon with the unique ability to change the appearance of the digital wirld. he holds the digital hazard and is surrounded by a stream of data. is armor is made of chrome digizoi' date=' and he has the ability to mirror other digimon's powers and somewhat take their appearance. he is known to degenerate at randm times and is nearly useless below ultimate.[/b']

LolFail >.> Just put it Rookie! Don't make it so you "randomly" go rookie for a sed, then Mega for each fight

OMFG its pizza *runs to pizza* (untouched's ava)

*Shoves C.C. Addict off* I'm not on your side bub, nor will I accept your butt-kissing. I'm not here to hen peck Murch, but to provide stability to this RP. I honestly don't see how a Digimon that could easily beat anything is fair even if it cna't maintain its own form, because obviously it will appear at the most conveniant point.

On to Bel's point, that would make the guy technically a Digital God. I'm not bringing you down, but scrap the idea please. It just can't work I'm afraid.

Now I'm off to bed, argue all you like, but don't start yet

Archived