.:Digimon.Saviors?:. Part One STARTED, Sign-Up closed.

Arekku_Koro

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by that i mean best known and most feared. his forms beneath that are much weaker then they are for most digimon. as such' date=' and with the strange degenerations, he is balanced. i have plans for my chatachter,

[/quote']

Just be quite >.> Your spamming

@Bel: And? Just because HE'S offline, doesn't mean we have to pause it >.> That's not how it works, It's YOUR choice

murch listen bell king of allthe rp he dosent want that digi in it so just pic a normal digimon line im not a @#$% like C.C im just being honest so go with the flow.~mokey mokey kid

Good... I find Spirit Evolution alot better than normal Digimon' date=' as the Human becomes the Digimon and can acctuly fight (Not stand and watch)

[/quote']

no you cant use spirit evolution thats what the mesage ment its a partner rp and he wants it that way.

Good... I find Spirit Evolution alot better than normal Digimon' date=' as the Human becomes the Digimon and can acctuly fight (Not stand and watch)

[/quote']

no you cant use spirit evolution thats what the mesage ment its a partner rp and he wants it that way.

... Oh I get it... You just shuned my Idea >.> I had the moust Un-Original Idea and YOU just had to shun it >.>

Roleplay start.

-------------

In an old clock tower in London England, a young boy with silver dyed hair with a mysterious gun and a strange, small, flying creature sat next to each other, discussing their next course of action. "Kai, what are we going to do now?" the small creature, Demidevimon, asked. "I received a psi-m(psychic message) from Impmon just now. 18 digital faults have opened in japan in one day. The Destined their haven't been able to close them all. Digimon are invading like never before. We need to go to japan. Were hitching a ride at the airport." Demidevimon smiled. Kai seemed oddly energetic today. "How are we going to do that?" he asked. Kai smiled. "Let's just say the pilot owes me." Demidevimon sighed. Sometimes, he was downright scared of Kai.

Name:Robert lonerazor

Digimon:magicmon( think Demiwizardmon

Evolution Line:magicmon-wizardmon-flarewizardmon-(bio merge) docwizardmon

Digivice Color:sliver

Appearence:jeans a green t shirt and a black jacket

Backstory:(something good)he is the son if an accomplished magician and has been performing all his life at the age of 16 he started traveling around theworld with his dad but a horrible sea strom separated them so he set off trying to find his dad.

Just as Kai and Demidevimon were leaving all the way in Tokyo, Kaz was at collage,skipping 1st period just like always heading to the park.At the park Kaz notices and old man,the old man the old man lifts his hood draws a mark on Kaz's arm then kaz is transported to the Airport with Ryudamon rushing towards the same plane Kai and Demidevimon were heading to

OOC:Fanmie is added.

"The pilot has been having an affair with a stewardess for the last 2 months. I figure I can blackmail him into giving me a ride." Kai was in a particuarly good mood today. Demidevimon hid in his backpack, wondering just how the hell Kai got that information. The two made there way to the main terminal when suddenly Kia heard a noise behind them. He turned around to see Ryudamon and Kaz. Kai ran over and to where kaz was and said, "are you retarded? withdraw your digimon into your digivice before anyone else sees!"

Minato was in his Antique Shop loking at the Half Tatoo on his Arm, and the other Half on the statue "Man... That thing won't come off" he said to himself, then pilling out his Digivice "And WHY and WHEN did I get this?" He then cliped the Digivice onto his belt and picked up the Statue "Well... Atleast it isn't-" Before he could Finish, he found himself at the Airport "... Broken... Wha- When did I get here!?" he looked around and noticed he was on a plane "How di-" before he could finish, he noticed a small Blue thing followed by a Person got onto the same Plane.

Name:Iggy(Joseph)

Digimon:(if it's made up, describe it's appearence.) Coronamon

Evolution Line:(if no official one, make it up): Cornamon>Firamon>Flaremon>Apolomon>Apolomon Burst mode

Digivice Color:Silver and Black

Appearence:(your appearence)Iggy.jpg

Backstory:(something good) He is a mutant that was crafted with Avian DNA. Cornamon is his best bud and pal. Coronamon dosent mind if his partner is mutant. He actually likes it. Iggy was also blinded by coronamon acciendentaly but he sees with his hands and feet by feeling vibrations.

Brandon was in his basement tryng to fix his partner digimon, Scrapmon. As he could tell, a peice of him usually falls off. This time, it was his leg. He used a wrench to fix the rusted digimons leg. "does this happen all the time Scrapmon?" Brandon asked. "Yeah. Most of the time." Scrapmon stated as his jet somehow activated. He started speeding out of the basement with Brandon caught on the leg. They were headed towards the airport.

Archived