.:Digimon.Saviors?:. Part One STARTED, Sign-Up closed.

Arekku_Koro

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooc; i dont wanna be left behind

"Arent we going to take your jet Fallen?" said Gabumon "No. We cant arise suspicion, we don't know if someone is watching us. We better just get a flight." Packing his things in a bag "Well how are you going to get me on the plane?" Looking at Fallen with a worried look. "Gabumon u trust me right? See that cage over their?" pointing at a tiny bird cage. "I cant fit in that. You cant be serious. " looking nervouse "I just messing with you, i'll just buy 2 tickets but you have to make sure you dont move and hold your breath if people stare at u." Both leave the house and get into a cab to the airport.

"Hey Fallen look over their, more Digi...." pointing at the others, just then Fallen covers Gabumon over with his backpack "Shut up!!! People are gonna see your talking, don't move just act like a teddy bear and i get close to them." Fallen moves towards the others with Digimon. "I guess me and Gabumon wont be the only ones going to Japan?"

OoC: Don't forget the Advanced Clause. 1 to 2 paragraphs per post. ;)

Tak was already in his seat on the plane. The humonoid rock figure was sitting in his lap in a stiff state. The others around him were looking in an ackward way. "He is my science project." He held up Gotsumon with a smile on his face. "See solid rock. I'm taking him to Japan to show my cousin." As soon as everyone turned back around, Tak put his smile down and clinched his fist. He was so excited to show his cousin a real digimon.

Brandon held on to dear life as Scrapmon was about to hit the wondow. He then turned seconds bfore he hit it. He arrived inside and passed through the security system without them knowing about it. He then noticed other kids with digimon. "whoa didn't think that they would be here." he then crashed into a pile of luggage along with Scrapmon.

"What. The. funk. Why are all you chosen here? You guys should be in japan. Have you retards SEEN all the faults opening up? Seriously, we need to get going. You freeloaders have to buy your own tickets." Kai scolded the digidestined, while a shrill laughing noise came from his d-gun. Kai walked off to confront the pilot, and hopefully get a free ride.

Tak watched as one by one other kids other with cleverly, well some cleverly disguised digimon. Some of the kids he thought he could get along with, while others......not so much. Now, instead of excitement it was more of a nervous feeling. "Why are others like me going to Japan? There is no way this can be by chance. I just wanted to see my cousin. Tak thought to himself as his grip on his partner steadly tightened.

"What's the matter?" Gotsumon managed to whisper out. Tak looked around to see if anyone was watching, the he leaned in towards the rock man. "Get ready, I have a bad feeling about this trip." Gotsumon made a sound that mostly resembled a gasp. Tak then sat back straight up and wished he had gotten a window seat.

hey i am back

"Fine ill withdraw him he just wanted some air" Kaz said in a anger tone "So why are we here Boss?" Ryudamon said as Kaz put him in the digivice."We are here to help Kai and Demidevimon,We were chosen." Kaz replied."I already bought a ticket Kai" Kaz said to Kai.

"Be more careful next time. Idiot." Kai started to walk away.

Kai was enjoying his flight to japan. He stared down at his cell-phone, extremely bored. What a waste of 100 dollars. He never called or texted anyone. Demidevimon was his only friend. But Kai wasn't depressed. He was glad no one was weighing him down. He fell asleep on the ride to japan.

"Sorry Kai!" Kaz said as Kai walked away.the plane Kaz and Ryudamon took was a really clean plane but the people on it smelled.the bad part of Kaz's plane ride is he had to sit by a Clean Freak the whole ride there so Kaz fell asleep to the babling of the Clean Freak

Fallen picks up Gabumon and boards the plane, their seats were in the very back. "You would think with all your money you could atleast afford first class seats." Fallen drops Gabumon on purpose to prove a point "Oops, my bad. Well sit here and be quiet Gabumon, if anyone sees u talk it could scare'em and you dont know how crazy people overreact on planes." Gabumon rubs his head and looks around to make sure nobody is waching. "Well we should be there in a few seconds. I mean this is just a metal human version of Imperialdramon, right?" looking at Fallen "Well no not exactly. We should be their in about 12 hours, so get comfortable."

"Hey, Kai, how did you get past airport security with a gun in your pocket?" Demidevimon asked. "Let's just say the gaurd was having an affair too." Kai smirked. "It was a male gaurd,"Demidevimon said,"wait. Eww." Kai smirked, it looked like Demidevimon finally understood. There were still hours left until he made it too japan, so he started used his Psi-Ms to moniter Japan. No new faults had opened.

As Kaz and Ryudamon were on the plane Kaz checked the time on his cell. 5:30 AM it read,Kaz was still tired but Ryudamon was full of alot of energy,he wanted some time out of the digivice."Look Ryudamon,i cant let you out until we get to Japan,but once we get there i promise i will let you out,but when all of the people are gone and we are with the others ok?"Kaz said."Ok Boss whatever you say Boss." Ryudamon said,and they went back to sleep on the plane.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Was the first thing Tak heard as he awoke mid-flight. "No, I'm fine." He said as he rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn. As soon as she left Gotsumon looked up at Tak. "So how much longer?" Tak checks his watch then with another yawn, "We're getting closer. You should know plane rides are long."

"What's that noise?" Kaz said wakeing up.Look down at Ryudamon on his digivice."Oh its just Ryudamon,wow he is a heavy sleeper i am sure he will glad to know we will be in Japan soon".

Kaz fell back asleep.While Kaz was asleep a figure wearing black sat behind him on the plane...

(i want LZ or Bel to continue from the plane part)

OOC: I'll have mine in Japan, not safe for a pair of kids to just go on inter-continental flights. Oh, and thanks for holding on as long as you could.

IC: Jake and Sarah were facing a rainy day inside, so they finally decided to give the game of chess an actual try. Each of them had won a game, and were competing for win. 'Come on sis, make your move' Jake demanded impatiently. PChess B whispered something into her ear and she made a move. 'Hey hey, no using your partner's advice. I'm not letting PChess W here help me' Jake protested. 'Oh, she was just whispering something to me about there being more chosen' Sarah replied as Jake made a move. 'What do you mean chosen? Like, people with wacky marks and Digimon?' he inquired. 'I think so, oh, and checkmate' Sarah replied. Jake pouted, but accepted her handshake. 'So, is White saying there are more people in this world like us?' he repeated. 'I think so. Some are here in Japan, but the others are across the world' Sarah replied. 'Cool' Jake said.

Kai touched down in japan and quickly took a train to the nearest digital fault. "Here we are." he said. He brought out Demidevimon and looked around for a digimon. Suddenly, one materialized in front of him. "Gazimon, eh?" Kai shot Demidevimon in the back of the head, causing him to digivolve into IceDevimon. "Frozen claw!" Demidevimon imapled the Gazimon with his razor sharp claws. He grabbed the digiegg, and transported in back through the fault. Kai than took his Digikey and locked the area. He sighed. It was going to be a long night, sealing up 17 more of these.

Both Pawnchessmon seemed edgy, it was not often that they had their spears and shield at the ready. 'What's wrong with them?' Sarah wondered. 'Maybe they have to go to the bathroom. They haven't gone since we got them' Jake replied. 'Maybe there is something going on outside' Sarah considered. 'Well, we can tell mom we're going to the nearby park' Jake suggested.

They ran downstairs after getting dressed and filled the doorway to the living room where their mom was watching the TV. Both their partners snuck past behind them to the door. 'We're going to the park' Sarah announced. Their mom uted the screen. 'But its raining kids, you'll catch a cold' she protested. 'Actually it stopped a couple of minutes ago' Sarah replied. 'Oh really? Wow, I must've been engrossed in the TV. I'd best start dinner. Alright, now you kids be good and be back by 6, sharp understand?' she asked. 'Yes mom' they both said and ran for the front door, which their partners had left open.

Tak had arrived and was on the train to see his cousin. As the train continued to speed away a thump was heard on the roof. Gotsumon then spoke, "Tak, its a digimon." Tak acted quickly, he strapped Gotsumon to his back and ran to the back of the train....while in a panicing tone. "I gotta go to the bathroom!"

The others in the train began to laugh at the child and didn't pay any mind to anything he ws carrying. He got to the back of the train and opened the door. After climbing the ladder he stood ontop of the train.

A Mushroomon was standing there holding a mushroom shaped granade. He threw the granade at Tak but was blocked by Gotsumon's body. He absorbed the blow and still stood. "Gotsumon! Lets finish him!" The rockman ran towards Mushroomon and held out his hand. "Rock Fist!" A rock was launched at the mushroomon and it destroyed the digimon.

Tak took out his Digikey and sealed the area. "Well thats another down!" He said as he smiled at his partner.

The stuart saw that Noel was carrying manny bags by her self, he then walked up to her and asked "hello miss can i help you with your bags" he said with a smile. she then looks up at him with her cold purple eyes, sort of starteling him "back off you pig" she says as she shrugs him off coldly. The once confident man was in shambles he thot "what my game was perfect i was kind and calm, how could she see thru me so easly"the car that she called was waiting for her she then pact her things and moved on twards shibuya park where a cluster of activity was senterd.

Demiveemon then appeared after climbing the ladder now standing behind Tak "Hiya!" he said before Kayuza climbed up and grabbed him "who the hell are you... oh, hi there" he said his hand on the handle of his blade/digivice Demiveemon then runs past Tak torwards a Meramon "you just have to go for the big ones dont you?" Kazuya says then swinging the blade after unsheathing it Digivolving him into Veemon then swinging it again Digivolving him into Veedramon "Hammer Punch" Veedramon flying at then hitting the Meramon with his fist knocking it over

Archived