Yu-Gi-Oh for 21 year olds =D

2. Every time you take 1000 Damage you must take a shot.

This ruined it.

It would be a lot more fun if we an enormous Junk Warrior, Armitael or even Chimeratech Overdragon would simply mean a load of shots for the opponent. Yes, I know, that's hardcore. But that's just how I like it. ;)

This ruined it.

It would be a lot more fun if we an enormous Junk Warrior' date=' Armitael or even Chimeratech Overdragon would simply mean a load of shots for the opponent. Yes, I know, that's hardcore. But that's just how I like it. ;)

[/quote']

Well if you still use Overdragon through future and ect. you can still make your opponent 4-6 shots Drunker.

This ruined it.

It would be a lot more fun if we an enormous Junk Warrior' date=' Armitael or even Chimeratech Overdragon would simply mean a load of shots for the opponent. Yes, I know, that's hardcore. But that's just how I like it. ;)

[/quote']

thats all we need is a 60K Overdragon killing someone.

This game is epic. But i'm only 16. So I guess we'll have to replace alchohol with Pepsi :P

But replacing it would kill all the fun! Pepsi wouldn't make you pass out and vomit (sometimes in that order) over playing a children's card game.

Milk might... Gallon challege ftw' date=' though the passing out part would be skipped.

[/quote']

Bizitch! i was raised on the dairy!

This ruined it.

[/quote']

thats all we need is a 60K Overdragon killing someone.

I meant to quote this:

3. You do not take damage once your life points hit 0.

Imagine what Turbo Duels would look like...

Hehehehehhehe........ I could.

Funny how main characters topdeck with only 250 LP left

Yusei: I R WEAKENED BUT I WILL TOPDECK' date=' YOU b****!

*bangs against tree, dies immediatly*

"From next week onwards: YGO 4D's!

[/quote']

More like 5DUI's

And that sir, deserves a rep.

• 2 months later...
Guest PikaPerson01

Alright. Now that some small-penised people necrobumped' date=' we might as well rediscuss.[/quote']

This topic is stupid, and could only be found interesting by stupid 13 year olds who are still in that age where they think drinking will make them cool. Like anyone honestly needs a reason to drink.

Alright. Now that some small-penised people necrobumped' date=' we might as well rediscuss.[/quote']

This topic is stupid, and could only be found interesting by stupid 13 year olds who are still in that age where they think drinking will make them cool. Like anyone honestly needs a reason to drink.

The point is; getting other people drunk is kinda funny-ish.

Alright. Now that some small-penised people necrobumped' date=' we might as well rediscuss.

The game could be made suitable for minors by replacing each drink by drinking a litre of water within a minute. Still fun!

[/quote']

Lol.

...Sure. Btw almost all 13 year olds give me a bad rep :/.

...Sure. Btw almost all 13 year olds give me a bad rep :/.

Because they got pissed off/on due to drinking too much water.

Archived