Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Yes he will. ;-;

debris' date=' contribute to the topic or leave?

[b']I'm an emo hottie. :cool:[/b]

I know you are Princey but this one was... um... Emo(er)

some people have some searious probs........................

tell me about it

My cousin he dates a girl for about a week then dumbs her and goes out with another....

and Another former friend of mine likes to cheat around' date=' he dated a hoe(spelled wrong on purpous) then he dated my friends little sister, then he dated my friend, then he dated her sister again.... >.>

[/quote']

:shock: wow........wtf...........

Yeah I know...

>.<

and My other friend her name is Hannah she dated this emo hotty (and i stress he was Fiinnnnee ) but she broke up with him cuz he wanted to get to touche feely... I was like "Can i have him?" xD

Hannah Montgomery..................wtf wat does he look like

no....

um.... I'll have to pm you the pic.... i hope she still has them on her Myspace... xD

But we got into fights over his hotness..... =/ It was weird,

p.s. Don't worry Princey the emo we're talking about has nothing on your Hotness

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes he will. ;-;

I'm an [b']emo hottie[/b]. :cool:

Pics or it didn't happen. kthx

Look at my avatar. kthnxbi

Dude wearing a hood. I don't think that amounts to emo or hottie. Also, get a girl for the hottie part, as I'm not gonna rate guys. o_O

Yes he will. ;-;

I'm an [b']emo hottie[/b]. :cool:

Pics or it didn't happen. kthx

Look at my avatar. kthnxbi

Dude wearing a hood. I don't think that amounts to emo or hottie. Also, get a girl for the hottie part, as I'm not gonna rate guys. o_O

Because it's SMEXIIIIIIII

I will rate him HOTTIIIIEEE/100

a kid would ruin my life now

u see alot of girls that want kids on Maury Povich

o.0

Scary.........is more of the word Princey...

I still honestly don't see a point in have a kid ever I mean they are a pain when they're little babies, then get 4 or 5 they're ok and in their teenage years they hate you.... =/ So I will Never be having any I Don't Care if I marry a guy who wants them or not..... (Most likely why I'll end up Lonely)

what kind of girl WANTS to get pregnant?

Girls that are married? Of course, by that time they would be considered a woman, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, my relationship currently stands as nothing but a crush with an undying hope. We go to different schools, and I've only talked to her face-to-face twice since I first started high school, and I'm a junior now. She and I are friends on Facebook, which makes me happy. Two of her friends go to my high school, and the homecoming dance is next month, so I'm hoping that they bring her there. It's like how you never really know how much something means to you until you lose it. Unfortunately, I'm quite uncertain of how her feelings for me stand at the moment.

what kind of girl WANTS to get pregnant?

Girls that are married? Of course' date=' by that time they would be considered a woman, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, my relationship currently stands as nothing but a crush with an undying hope. We go to different schools, and I've only talked to her face-to-face twice since I first started high school, and I'm a junior now. She and I are friends on Facebook, which makes me happy. Two of her friends go to my high school, and the homecoming dance is next month, so I'm hoping that they bring her there. It's like how you never really know how much something means to you until you lose it. Unfortunately, I'm quite uncertain of how her feelings for me stand at the moment.

[/quote']

Ask her for her number on facebook. Call her up and ask her out or something. Or at least ask her to your homecoming.

EDIT:

This is why teenagers need condoms.

No' date=' just no.

[/quote']

why?

Archived