Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Seriously' date=' why did you tell me that? That ruined my happy-go-lucky attitude. =/

[/quote']

It made me lol D:

Then you should have already asked her out. -.-"

Also' date=' while I'm thinking about it, I need a girl to answer this. Do girls like it when guys can cook? My parnets occasionally say that, but they grew up in a different time.

[/quote']

No, they just want you to cook for them.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously' date=' why did you tell me that? That ruined my happy-go-lucky attitude. =/

[/quote']

It made me lol D:

Also' date=' while I'm thinking about it, I need a girl to answer this. Do girls like it when guys can cook? My parnets occasionally say that, but they grew up in a different time.

[/quote']

No, they just want you to cook for them.

Not really. I can cook to a certain extent, and my girlfriend likes it. And she doesn't ask me to cook for her. Ever.

I would've if I had enough nerve the last time I saw her.

Like I said' date=' I'll ask her out next time I see her. I'm going to need to save up some money so I can afford to take her on a date. I highly doubt that my parents would give me the money, as they're not crazy about me dating, as I am 12.

[b']Also, while I'm thinking about it, I need a girl to answer this. Do girls like it when guys can cook? My parnets occasionally say that, but they grew up in a different time.[/b]

Yes... It would be nice if guys cooked for their girls every now and then.....

Not all the time.... but Like for a romantic Dinner.... =D

I would've if I had enough nerve the last time I saw her.

Like I said' date=' I'll ask her out next time I see her. I'm going to need to save up some money so I can afford to take her on a date. I highly doubt that my parents would give me the money, as they're not crazy about me dating, as I am 12.

[b']Also, while I'm thinking about it, I need a girl to answer this. Do girls like it when guys can cook? My parnets occasionally say that, but they grew up in a different time.[/b]

Yes... It would be nice if guys cooked for their girls every now and then.....

Not all the time.... but Like for a romantic Dinner.... =D

I did that once!!! It was good. To all guys that can cook, I highly recommend that you do this. TRUST ME. ;-)

Thanks Prince Hunter, and Kitty Princess, you both get a +rep.

If my parents get p***ed off and ground me, I'll sneak out.

I'll practice cooking, as the last time I tried cooking without someone telling me what to do, I ended up with habanero pepper juice in my eyes. Lets just say that I rinsed my eye for a while.

[/quote']

i know =/ he still depresed and it was a year ago

A year after a break-up = too long IMO

A year after bf/gf gets hit by a car = not too long at all IMO

Seriously, I don't blame your bro for still being depressed.

Well im screwed. i cant move seats. every period i sit within the next seat of her/science we share a lab table. i insanely have a crush on her. she dont like me back. i know it sucks

Now back to ollie with the thread.

IZ GONNA POST!

thank you ollie

You should show her your peepee' date=' then she'll love you forever.

[/quote']

umm i dont think that would go over so well with me being expelled for that and such then shell probably get a restraining order on me so how did that help exactly?

[/quote']

I don't either i'd still be depressed, gosh it took me a year to get over my cat dieing... if my boyfriend i'd go crazy o.0

[/quote']

i dont eather she told him she loved him and the n died its really really sad

Well im screwed. i cant move seats. every period i sit within the next seat of her/science we share a lab table. i insanely have a crush on her. she dont like me back. i know it sucks

IZ GONNA POST!

thank you ollie

[/quote']

umm i dont think that would go over so well with me being expelled for that and such then shell probably get a restraining order on me so how did that help exactly?

Well, if she didn't like your peepee she'd get a restraining order... If she liked it, though, then you're IN! And who needs school anyway?

This' date=' obviously.

my brothers girlfriend got hit by a car

Cool beans.

[/quote']

Emo people have happy-go-lucky attitudes?

[/quote']

Yes they--- What wait They do.....?

Yeah sure why not...... I mean it's possible..... >.<

I mean, I always thought emo was a subsection of pessimist. I am a pessimist myself, but I am in no means emo.

[/quote']

Yes they--- What wait They do.....?

Yeah sure why not...... I mean it's possible..... >.<

I mean, I always thought emo was a subsection of pessimist. I am a pessimist myself, but I am in no means emo.

He's not fully emo.... so and being Narcissistic helps too

[/quote']

I don't either i'd still be depressed, gosh it took me a year to get over my cat dieing... if my boyfriend i'd go crazy o.0

It took me a month to get over my hamster dying. I had actually gotten 6 different hamsters, and they're all dead now. I have a pet fish now.

Anyways, I would go crazy if the girl I like would die. To be exact, I'd be as crazy as Light Yagami near the end of Deathnote.

[/quote']

It took me a month to get over my hamster dying. I had actually gotten 6 different hamsters, and they're all dead now. I have a pet fish now.

Anyways, I would go crazy if the girl I like would die. To be exact, I'd be as crazy as Light Yagami near the end of Deathnote.

It took me a year of grieving for my cat because I raised it from a kitten.... and he got ran over....

And What makes it worse My Boyfriend is a football player and I worry about him getting hurt all the time... D= And it's football season... -.-

This girl who is kinda cute texted me if I wanna go to the mall. But I wanna stay at home.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Ask her to come over to your house....

IZ GONNA POST!

thank you ollie

[/quote']

Well, if she didn't like your peepee she'd get a restraining order... If she liked it, though, then you're IN! And who needs school anyway?

umm i do if i want to stay out of jail <.<

Archived