Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Antisocial doesn't mean anything. =/

Orihime' date=' yeah I read it. Go ask her out.

[/quote']

While I was thinking about her, I realized the main problem. I'm not 16, I can't drive, and they'd come up with some lame excuses for not letting me go out with her. I guess until I'm 16, I'll only be able to tell her how I feel about her.

While I was thinking about her' date=' I realized the main problem. I'm not 16, I can't drive, and they'd come up with some lame excuses for not letting me go out with her. I guess until I'm 16, I'll only be able to tell her how I feel about her.

[/quote']

You dont need to be able to drive, to have a girlfriend.

Hunter' date=' you player ;)

Anyways I'm still going out with the same girl I showed you the pic of on Your forum.

<3 Micaela

[/quote']

You suck. She was hot. ><

And let it be known, I am a pimp. :cool:

I see no fun in going out. You can buy s*** online. You can watch movies online. The only thing "fun" would be amusement parks' date=' and Boston lacks those. Or food.

[/quote']

You can't get laid online.

+1 for Hunter.

Meh, you with a girl you like, you can make fun out of nothing. Where I live, the only exciting thing are roundabouts. :/

You can't get laid online.

You can order a stripper online' date=' and without exiting the house, get laid in your own bed.

[/quote']

source.

I don't have a source, it was more of an assumption. It probably exists, however. A stripper selling website.

Find one and PM the link to me' date=' or else you are, sir, full of poppycock.

[/quote']

heeheeheehee....

You said "poppy"

xD inorite?

But yeah. The girl I like right now, is either bi or a lesbian, and might just like me as a friend. I mean the other day she came up to me and was all like "Hi! You're gonna be my new best friend!" And I'm like whatever. Note it was said in a flirty tone.

Archived