Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Really?

I just have a feeling that the dad of the girl I like has a shotgun in his pocket. Like I said in some other thread, I only see her once or twice per year, and my parents are ALWAYS there, and her dad is usually there too. He watches me like a hawk, even when I'm just talking to her.

The one reason that I think she likes me is that she seems to follow me around like a lost puppy whenever I'm near her. I go outside, she follows me outside. I go inside, she follows me inside. I get a can of soda, she gets a can of soda. I've been told that she's usually talkative, but whenever she's near me, she tends to be very quiet and shy.

So how am I going to be able to tell her that I like her?

Now

Oh Really?

I just have a feeling that the dad of the girl I like has a shotgun in his pocket. Like I said in some other thread' date=' I only see her once or twice per year, and my parents are ALWAYS there, and her dad is usually there too. He watches me like a hawk, even when I'm just talking to her.

The one reason that I think she likes me is that she seems to follow me around like a lost puppy whenever I'm near her. I go outside, she follows me outside. I go inside, she follows me inside. I get a can of soda, she gets a can of soda. I've been told that she's usually talkative, but whenever she's near me, she tends to be very quiet and shy.

Now

[/quote']

She is clingy. Get rid of her.

Oh Really?

I just have a feeling that the dad of the girl I like has a shotgun in his pocket. Like I said in some other thread' date=' I only see her once or twice per year, and my parents are ALWAYS there, and her dad is usually there too. He watches me like a hawk, even when I'm just talking to her.

Now

[/quote']

Judging from the Info i have read she likes you

well just ask her out....

(p.s. her dad does have that shotgun and/or a hunters knife be careful...)

Oh Really?

Now

[/quote']

1st off, the dad must have a pretty big pocket to fit a shotgun in it.

2nd, your overestimating things. Perhaps she gets a soda when you get a soda because she wants a soda, not because she's stalking you.

Tell her, she'll say no, have a good laugh.

Oh Really?

Now

[/quote']

2nd, your overestimating things. Perhaps she gets a soda when you get a soda because she wants a soda, not because she's stalking you.

Oh, thats's not even all of it. She laughs when I laugh, she watches me thinking that I don't notice it, and seriously, what other reason is there for her to do all of that? It's kinda creepy, but I like her regardless. I've known and liked her for like 5 years, and I still like her. She apparently liked me the day we met (several people told me that she had told her mom that she thought I was "cute"), and I've liked her since the second I saw her.

Ask her out. If shes too clingy' date=' get rid of her.

[/quote']

Okay, I will next time I see her.

Oh Really?

Now

[/quote']

Oh, thats's not even all of it. She laughs when I laugh, she watches me thinking that I don't notice it, and seriously, what other reason is there for her to do all of that? It's kinda creepy, but I like her regardless. I've known and liked her for like 5 years, and I still like her. She apparently liked me the day we met (several people told me that she had told her mom that she thought I was "cute"), and I've liked her since the second I saw her.

MY GOSH DUDE SHE IS A 'STALKER'.....

I'd give it about a year or 2 and she'll leave you alone.. =D

Then you should have already asked her out. -.-"

I would've if I had enough nerve the last time I saw her.

Like I said, I'll ask her out next time I see her. I'm going to need to save up some money so I can afford to take her on a date. I highly doubt that my parents would give me the money, as they're not crazy about me dating, as I am 12.

Also, while I'm thinking about it, I need a girl to answer this. Do girls like it when guys can cook? My parnets occasionally say that, but they grew up in a different time.

Archived