Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow' date=' gratz tallman. Longer than my relationships.

Eh, some in depth paragraph on her myspace about her and this one girl, it was misleading. But she edited it and made it sound alot less lesbian-ish.

[/quote']

I hate when you read something and misinterpret it. And then you consult said person and they get mad.

Asking a girl if shes a lesbian and shes not is like walking into a lion's den wearing a meat suit.

Pay someone to ask her instead.

:/

That could be costly and expensive' date=' as they are putting their lives at stake.

[/quote']

Or the life of their children.

Seriously, I've heard too many stories about women kneeing men hard as funk. >_>

Asking a girl if shes a lesbian and shes not is like walking into a lion's den wearing a meat suit.

That could be costly and expensive' date=' as they are putting their lives at stake.

[/quote']

Seriously, I've heard too many stories about women kneeing men hard as f***. >_>

You can probably get that fixed. Put some ice on it.

@ YM5: If you really are a nerd, work hard to make mad money and chicks will love you.

[/quote']

Seriously, I've heard too many stories about women kneeing men hard as f***. >_>

I read a book were a guy kicked someone and the discription was " The impact crashed, the soft organs and shattered the mans pelvis" OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'd like to go back to one of Prince Hunter's previous posts:

Silver Lining is the prettiest girl on the internet.

By internet' date=' do you mean just YCM? Or the WHOLE internet?

[/quote']

On YCM, easily. The whole internet is quite vast. o.o

She is probably tied with that ~Kiss~ girl.

Archived