Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This girl who is kinda cute texted me if I wanna go to the mall. But I wanna stay at home.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Text "I love you too" back to her.

If there is logic behind that' date=' I'll do it.

This girl who is kinda cute texted me if I wanna go to the mall. But I wanna stay at home.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

do it itle help you out in the long run

No.

@ kitty princess:

I doubt she wants to come to my house. She is a girl. She loves the mall. :/

dose that mean you don't wanna girlfriend:?

I want a girlfriend, but I don't want to go out today.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

No.

@ kitty princess:

I want a girlfriend' date=' but I don't want to go out today.

[/quote']

Don't go.

Instead sit at home, eat ice cream, and talk to a bunch of kids on a Yu-Gi-Oh! forum.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

No.

@ kitty princess:

[/quote']

Tell her not today and say another time (but you gotta be nice about it)

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

No.

@ kitty princess:

[/quote']

Just make up a nice excuse... Like you have school work to do or a lot of work around the house. xD

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

No.

@ kitty princess:

[/quote']

Don't go.

Instead sit at home, eat ice cream, and talk to a bunch of kids on a Yu-Gi-Oh! forum.

You suck. You know that? You really suck.

EDIT: I just texted her saying I'm going to the hospital today because I'm getting tested for cancer.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

No.

@ kitty princess:

[/quote']

Just make up a nice excuse... Like you have school work to do or a lot of work around the house. xD

Don't lie about it =/ the lies will catch up to you

Edit: *facepalm at dark* OMG you could've come up with another excuse?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

No.

@ kitty princess:

[/quote']

Don't go.

dont do it she will think your a nerd or do it and not tell her

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

No.

@ kitty princess:

[/quote']

Best lie I came up with at the moment. Cancer testing. :/

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

No.

@ kitty princess:

[/quote']

Don't go.

wut?

@ Dark Still Cancer testing?! She'll never believe it... You coulda just said you're Grounded and can't leave the house.... =/

and i think zackthehedgehognerd is trying to tell all of us he's a nerd' date=' or something like that... =/

[/quote']

The grounded excuse may work better. And it's not as depressing as cancer testing. o.o;

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

No.

@ kitty princess:

[/quote']

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

No.

@ kitty princess:

[/quote']

Don't go.

wut?

one question dose she think nerds are hot

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

No.

@ kitty princess:

[/quote']

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

No.

@ kitty princess:

[/quote']

Don't go.

wut?

one question dose she think nerds are hot

o.0

lol wut?

Screw my old problem, now I have a new problem:

I am crying because I am so God damn stupid.

My date was supposed to come to my house today, because we were going to see a movie. It would take her 20 minutes to drive, and I got a call that she left. So I figured that I'll waste those 20 minutes playing Pokemon.

I'm playing Pokemon, and having a pretty good time. Just hunting Pogeymanz. Lo and behold, she shows up; but she is crying as she walks into the house. Instead of doing the right thing and comforting her, I just start focusing on my game. She starts telling me something about her dog dying, but I ran into a wild Pokemon in my game.

HOLY sheet. It was a shiny Pidgey. For those of you that don't care, shine Pokemon have a 1 in 8192 chance of showing up, so I was pretty freaking happy. I stare into my screen with amazement and yell "HOLY sheet, YES!" She starts crying more and starts insulting me that all I want to do is play my game. I still was focused on my game, trying to catch Pidgey, when she walks over, takes the DS, and throws it against the wall. I ran over to make sure nothing happened, but the DS was broken. My DS, my Diamond, and my shiny Pidgey were gone.

I started screaming every curse I knew, and started flailing my arms around. I didn't know she was behind me, and I hit her in the face accidentally when I was waving my fists around. She screams that I am a dumbass, I should die in a hole, and other things, and storms out.

What have I done? I ruined my best relationship because of a stupid game of Pokemon. I can't even talk to her anymore. Help me, YCM.

Screw my old problem' date=' now I have a new problem:

My date was supposed to come to my house today, because we were going to see a movie. It would take her 20 minutes to drive, and I got a call that she left. So I figured that I'll waste those 20 minutes playing Pokemon.

I'm playing Pokemon, and having a pretty good time. Just hunting Pogeymanz. Lo and behold, she shows up; but she is crying as she walks into the house. Instead of doing the right thing and comforting her, I just start focusing on my game. She starts telling me something about her dog dying, but I ran into a wild Pokemon in my game.

HOLY s***. It was a shiny Pidgey. For those of you that don't care, shine Pokemon have a 1 in 8192 chance of showing up, so I was pretty freaking happy. I stare into my screen with amazement and yell "HOLY s***, YES!" She starts crying more and starts insulting me that all I want to do is play my game. I still was focused on my game, trying to catch Pidgey, when she walks over, takes the DS, and throws it against the wall. I ran over to make sure nothing happened, but the DS was broken. My DS, my Diamond, and my shiny Pidgey were gone.

I started screaming every curse I knew, and started flailing my arms around. I didn't know she was behind me, and I hit her in the face accidentally when I was waving my fists around. She screams that I am a dumbass, I should die in a hole, and other things, and storms out.

What have I done? I ruined my best relationship because of a stupid game of Pokemon. I can't even talk to her anymore. Help me, YCM.

[/quote']

i dont think you should get help from nerds who have probably never had a relationship

Dark there is not helping you

Please' date=' I need help! :[

[/quote']

hmmm i could help you but why should I?

Telling me to GTFO.... >.> I refuse to help you and I hope you have fun... If i knew all the girls where you live i'd make sure none of them ever when out with you... >=)

HOLY s***. It was a shiny Pidgey. For those of you that don't care, shine Pokemon have a 1 in 8192 chance of showing up, so I was pretty freaking happy. I stare into my screen with amazement and yell "HOLY s***, YES!" She starts crying more and starts insulting me that all I want to do is play my game. I still was focused on my game, trying to catch Pidgey, when she walks over, takes the DS, and throws it against the wall. I ran over to make sure nothing happened, but the DS was broken. My DS, my Diamond, and my shiny Pidgey were gone.

[/quote']

i dont think you should get help from nerds who have probably never had a relationship

You can't offer ANY advice for me?

[/quote']

You can't offer ANY advice for me?

Oh there is advice to be offered.... but it won't be given....

Archived