Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Screw my old problem' date=' now I have a new problem:

I am crying because I am so God damn stupid.

My date was supposed to come to my house today, because we were going to see a movie. It would take her 20 minutes to drive, and I got a call that she left. So I figured that I'll waste those 20 minutes playing Pokemon.

I'm playing Pokemon, and having a pretty good time. Just hunting Pogeymanz. Lo and behold, she shows up; but she is crying as she walks into the house. Instead of doing the right thing and comforting her, I just start focusing on my game. She starts telling me something about her dog dying, but I ran into a wild Pokemon in my game.

HOLY s***. It was a shiny Pidgey. For those of you that don't care, shine Pokemon have a 1 in 8192 chance of showing up, so I was pretty freaking happy. I stare into my screen with amazement and yell "HOLY s***, YES!" She starts crying more and starts insulting me that all I want to do is play my game. I still was focused on my game, trying to catch Pidgey, when she walks over, takes the DS, and throws it against the wall. I ran over to make sure nothing happened, but the DS was broken. My DS, my Diamond, and my shiny Pidgey were gone.

I started screaming every curse I knew, and started flailing my arms around. I didn't know she was behind me, and I hit her in the face accidentally when I was waving my fists around. She screams that I am a dumbass, I should die in a hole, and other things, and storms out.

What have I done? I ruined my best relationship because of a stupid game of Pokemon. I can't even talk to her anymore. Help me, YCM.

[/quote']

i dont think you should get help from nerds who have probably never had a relationship

You can't offer ANY advice for me?

just tell her you are sorry and wont EVER do anything like that agin

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My date was supposed to come to my house today, because we were going to see a movie. It would take her 20 minutes to drive, and I got a call that she left. So I figured that I'll waste those 20 minutes playing Pokemon.

I'm playing Pokemon, and having a pretty good time. Just hunting Pogeymanz. Lo and behold, she shows up; but she is crying as she walks into the house. Instead of doing the right thing and comforting her, I just start focusing on my game. She starts telling me something about her dog dying, but I ran into a wild Pokemon in my game.

HOLY s***. It was a shiny Pidgey. For those of you that don't care, shine Pokemon have a 1 in 8192 chance of showing up, so I was pretty freaking happy. I stare into my screen with amazement and yell "HOLY s***, YES!" She starts crying more and starts insulting me that all I want to do is play my game. I still was focused on my game, trying to catch Pidgey, when she walks over, takes the DS, and throws it against the wall. I ran over to make sure nothing happened, but the DS was broken. My DS, my Diamond, and my shiny Pidgey were gone.

I started screaming every curse I knew, and started flailing my arms around. I didn't know she was behind me, and I hit her in the face accidentally when I was waving my fists around. She screams that I am a dumbass, I should die in a hole, and other things, and storms out.

What have I done? I ruined my best relationship because of a stupid game of Pokemon. I can't even talk to her anymore. Help me, YCM.

[/quote']

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060821212716AAQyusU

Wow... You thought you'd fool YCM.

[/quote']

i dont think you should get help from nerds who have probably never had a relationship

You can't offer ANY advice for me?

just tell her you are sorry and wont EVER do anything like that agin

I can't face her anymore. I SMACKED HER!

@ Icyblue: Wrong, stolen from EncyclopediaDramatica. I had to change things around as copy/pasta'ing would turn out bad.

You guys really need to see this link:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Shiny_pidgey

Anyways' date=' I seriously texted her saying I am getting cancer testing.

[b']She texted back saying good luck with a little heart. o_O[/b]

Not that is hard to believe she must be one stupid girl

She is actually smart, and I doubt she knows that I don't have cancer running through my family.

Tomorrow, run up to her and say you have cancer.

One without any possible cure, act all sick (and shave your head), say that you don't want to die a virgin

Let her think of the rest.

[/quote']

BUSTED >=)

Tomorrow, run up to her and say you have cancer.

One without any possible cure, act all sick (and shave your head), say that you don't want to die a virgin

Let her think of the rest.

Maybe she'll believe cancer TESTING, but not actual cancer.

[/quote']

[/quote']

BUSTED >=)

I feel like an idiot.... but hey i wouldn't put it past Dark...... to do something like that at all...

Alright' date=' just get over my post. I've already been punished for it.

I'll ween you guys back on topic. If this girl asks me how my testing went, what should I say?

[/quote']

O-M-G lie more

what should i do though

never date a girl who likes another guy it won't end well trust me I've seen enough of my friends do that

I'll ween you guys back on topic. If this girl asks me how my testing went, what should I say?

[/quote']

O-M-G lie more

what should i do though

never date a girl who likes another guy it won't end well trust me I've seen enough of my friends do that

Icyblue gave me a fair warning. And he wagged his finger at me.

Now, what am I supposed to do come tomorrow when she asks me about my testing?

What do they do in cancer testing anyways? She is inquisitive (sp?).

[/quote']

O-M-G lie more

what should i do though

wtf are u talking about? she likes me but i dont like her

ill say i have to do something

I had one boyfriend in my whole twelve years of living, and honestly, I find it better to be single. You don't feel so obligated to do crap...

And I learned when a guy tells me "I love you" I'm going to make them stop saying that. I know guys at my age are ridiculous and say crap like "I'll be with you forever." MY ASS.

Rawr, I need to get over it =.="

"The first to fall in love is the one who loses." [/That's what I think about love now]

I had one boyfriend in my whole twelve years of living' date=' and honestly, I find it better to be single. You don't feel so obligated to do crap...

And I learned when a guy tells me "I love you" I'm going to make them stop saying that. I know guys at my age are ridiculous and say crap like "I'll be with you forever." MY ASS.

"The first to fall in love is the one who loses." [/That's what I think about love now']

Middle school love does not count.

/practice

I had one boyfriend in my whole twelve years of living' date=' and honestly, I find it better to be single. You don't feel so obligated to do crap...

"The first to fall in love is the one who loses." [/That's what I think about love now']

Middle school love does not count.

/practice

At least you discovered this at an early age.

Archived