Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

I had one boyfriend in my whole twelve years of living' date=' and honestly, I find it better to be single. You don't feel so obligated to do crap...

And I learned when a guy tells me "I love you" I'm going to make them stop saying that. I know guys at my age are ridiculous and say crap like "I'll be with you forever." MY ASS.

Rawr, I need to get over it =.="

"The first to fall in love is the one who loses." [/That's what I think about love now']

You're 12, just be glad you're lucky enough to have had a relationship to begin with.

I'm 17 and haven't even been close.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had one boyfriend in my whole twelve years of living' date=' and honestly, I find it better to be single. You don't feel so obligated to do crap...

And I learned when a guy tells me "I love you" I'm going to make them stop saying that. I know guys at my age are ridiculous and say crap like "I'll be with you forever." MY ASS.

"The first to fall in love is the one who loses." [/That's what I think about love now']

You're 12, just be glad you're lucky enough to have had a relationship to begin with.

Does Lar need a hug?

I though you were happy about that. As you yourself said, "Hooray!"

You're 12' date=' just be glad you're lucky enough to have had a relationship to begin with.

[/quote']

Hmm, of course I'm grateful over it to even have the experience.

But, you know, I never really thought you'd care for a relationship in the first place.

You'd be surprised how many other vampires are out there.

You'd be surprised how many other vampires are out there.

Trust me' date=' I know ALL TO WELL, about how many vampires are out there >_>

Don't remind me.

It's not possible for Claire to be a vampire, it's easily established.

Vampires aren't into relationships; well, most of them anyway ^_^;;

[/quote']

Dang my identity is found out...

>>

oh well

Yes us Vampires are into Relationships as long as we can bite.. ;D

I remember when glassberry (or someone) held a picture contest and Larxene won because she was the only girl. I can bet there are a lot of boys on this site ready to love you.

But now there are more vaginas girls on this site...she has teh competition D:

Other than Strawberry, I'd like to see you name 5 girls that you are 90%+ sure they are girls.

I had a gf. We had so much fun together.

But then she had to move to North Carolina. I was sad...

I visited her every other weekend this summer (I'm rich XD) but I'm gonna stop... Long distance relationships are not fun...

But I think I really loved her... We talked about marriage and stuff like that... She was just so pretty... And nice... And not a nag... All a guy could ever want...

...No happy ending for me...

Does Lar need a hug?

Will there be love afterward? <3

I though you were happy about that. As you yourself said' date=' "Hooray!"

[/quote']

Sarcasm.

Hmm' date=' of course I'm grateful over it to even have the experience.

But, you know, I never really thought you'd care for a relationship in the first place.

[/quote']

I'm lonely, is that a problem?

I remember when glassberry (or someone) held a picture contest and Larxene won because she was the only girl. I can bet there are a lot of boys on this site ready to love you.

Most of them disgust me.

*hugs Claire*

<3

I visited her every other weekend this summer (I'm rich XD) but I'm gonna stop... Long distance relationships are not fun...

But I think I really loved her... We talked about marriage and stuff like that... She was just so pretty... And nice... And not a nag... All a guy could ever want...

If you're of age, get a job, and move to see her...

If you're of age' date=' get a job, and move to see her...

[/quote']

That. And marriage is a serious thing. How long were you guys together that you were talking about marriage. o.O;

Silver Lining is the prettiest girl on the internet.

Inorite

I mean um...

She's very pretty (SL you are =D)

I'm lonely' date=' is that a problem?

[/quote']

Well, it kinda is if you don't want to be lonely ;_;

Aww poor Larxene

no one should be lonely in this cruel world T.T

I haven't left my house in 3 weeks.

I'm pretty sure it's kinda my fault.

WTF *friendly hug*

Archived