Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lack a relationship. Please tell me how to change this.

Fall in love first.

And I'm still with James~ Woo' date=' all the same =D

[/quote']

No girls like me... or guys.

Not trying to be downer but have you ever considered a life devoid of a girlfriend/boyfriend and being content with hanging out with your friends and not getting into a serious relationship...ofcourse this probably won't work so anyway....

Fall in love...

I lack a relationship. Please tell me how to change this.

Fall in love first.

And I'm still with James~ Woo' date=' all the same =D

[/quote']

No girls like me... or guys.

It's not a big deal. You're just 13. I'm 16 and have never dated.

The way I see it, you should be open to a relationship, but not necessarily looking for one. If you truly like someone, try to develop something with her (or him). But a relationship, in and of itself, is not necessarily an objective.

-sigh- My girlfriend and I went on our first date today. It was supposed to be me and her, with her friend and her boyfriend off elsewhere, but my girlfriend's friend's boyfriend canceled. So we had a third wheel, and about half-way through our date, my girlfriend ran into the bathroom and got sick.

Still single! Bee-otches!

*high-five*

This. Oh my god' date=' this.

[/quote']

Comment not needed

So' date=' this girl and I are friends. She said possibly best friends. She's hot. She's also got a boyfriend.

That's my scenario right now. Anyone care to help me?

[/quote']

Kill her boyfriend, and then comfort her in her time of sorrow.

So' date=' this girl and I are friends. She said possibly best friends. She's hot. She's also got a boyfriend.

That's my scenario right now. Anyone care to help me?

[/quote']

I wish I could, but I'm in the same damn situation.

adhd - He meant real advice. >.> Don't bring dumb sheet here.

Okay then, someone help me out?

My Ex-Girlfriend and I have been texting and on MSN a lot latley, in a romantic way, I like her, however, her best friend and I have been flirting SO much over MSN, I don't know which to choose, and to be honest, I don't want to be crushed again. =/

• 3 weeks later...

Okay then' date=' someone help me out?

My Ex-Girlfriend and I have been texting and on MSN a lot latley, in a romantic way, I like her, however, her best friend and I have been flirting SO much over MSN, I don't know which to choose, and to be honest, I don't want to be crushed again. =/

[/quote']

If your Ex broke up with you, go with her friend.

If you broke up with you, you didn't like something about her, go with her friend.

Wait...

Depends how much, 'Flirting' with your Ex's friend and 'Talking romantically' are different.

[/quote']

If you broke up with you, you didn't like something about her, go with her friend.

Wait...

Depends how much, 'Flirting' with your Ex's friend and 'Talking romantically' are different.

Talking a lot of flirting. Now I'm just waiting on my friend to dump her boyfriend... hopefuly. I'm screwed at relationships at the moment.

[/quote']

Wait...

Talking a lot of flirting. Now I'm just waiting on my friend to dump her boyfriend... hopefuly. I'm screwed at relationships at the moment.

You're screwed at relationships?

I don't even know how to ask a person out. ._.

So I doubt you should take advice from a random stranger on the internetz.

[/quote']

Wait...

True that, it was the last resort I guess. :/

[/quote']

Wait...

Last resort?

YCM was...

HELPFUL??!?!?!!

[/quote']

Wait...

Last resort?

YCM was...

HELPFUL??!?!?!!

xDD Hell to the no, just you. ;D

[/quote']

Wait...

Last resort?

YCM was...

HELPFUL??!?!?!!

xDD Hell to the no, just you. ;D

Wait let me edit my post.

-Grabs post-

[/quote']

Wait...

Last resort?

I was...

HELPFUL??!?!?!!

:3

Archived