Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Oh yes.

But on the bright side. My boyfriend did say that he would, "Get an apartment and I could stay with him" I plan on doing just that. I just want to get on my own. D= Parents + Relationships = Trouble (especially when you're parents are strict like mine are and they hate my boyfriend.)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes.

But on the bright side. My boyfriend did say that he would' date=' "Get an apartment and I could stay with him" I plan on doing just that. I just want to get on my own. D= Parents + Relationships = Trouble (especially when you're parents are strict like mine are and they hate my boyfriend.)

[/quote']

You seem to be in the same situation as me D:

There is this girl I like (inb4ycmirc) and my parents make a big deal about relationships. I have already told most people, problem is, my parents might overreact ; . ;. I now they won't /hate/ it but they might be sceptical....

In class today, we were talking about the origination of Romeo and Juliet. Then my teacher mentioned a tunnel where people sign there name of who they liked. As she started to say my name with a random example, my friend decided to yell the name of the girl I like (Come on guess). I was like O_O, looked a her, she was like O_O.

It was funny but rather odd.....

@ princess kitty - Do you trust your boyfriend? If you really do ia msure he won't cheat on you. As for your parents mine are quite strict to but not on that score. What I would do is if he was planning to get an apartment make him get it quite close to your house so you could go there whenever you want

Mk

p.s 900Posts

Nyeh, I happen to be 'dating' a good friend of mine. It's actually kind of weird, since one day I ended up confessing/blurting out that I happened to like her a lot. Anyways, the relationship is obviously not serious (we're young after all. >_>), but I happen to be caught in a sort of... Kind of a weird position. Which involves two old friends.

1: An old friend from 6th grade that happens to be a 'close' friend of my girlfriend is jealous of her. And well, that she's with me and what not. It's not much of a problem, but she's just ending up being an ass to my girlfriend and all.

2: Another old friend happened to ask my girlfriend out to a 'date'. I'm still not sure if he knows that my girlfriend is well, my girlfriend. Ether way I have the feeling this is going to get awkward.

Halp?

Nyeh' date=' I happen to be 'dating' a good friend of mine. It's actually kind of weird, since one day I ended up confessing/blurting out that I happened to like her a lot. Anyways, the relationship is obviously not serious (we're young after all. >_>), but I happen to be caught in a sort of... Kind of a weird position. Which involves two old friends.

1: An old friend from 6th grade that happens to be a 'close' friend of my girlfriend is jealous of her. And well, that she's with me and what not. It's not much of a problem, but she's just ending up being an ass to my girlfriend and all.

2: Another old friend happened to ask my girlfriend out to a 'date'. I'm still not sure if he knows that my girlfriend is well, my girlfriend. Ether way I have the feeling this is going to get awkward.

Halp?

[/quote']

You my friend, are in a very awkward position.

Honestly, just try not to overreact if something bad happens even though personally I don't think anything bad will happen.

Weird... Girl 3 is like a GF' date=' minus the lovey dovey stuff.

[/quote']

O.o Isn't that the cruel one?

Interesting.

Um Good luck Josh.

Yes it is lol. Which is why I find it odd, but I love her anyway.

I can see why. Puppies love to be dominated by someone. This could be good for you. :D

You find it odd, I find it makes perfect sense.

[/quote']

Interesting.

Um Good luck Josh.

I can see why. Puppies love to be dominated by someone. This could be good for you. :D

chocolate-labrador-puppy.jpg

[/quote']

Interesting.

Um Good luck Josh.

chocolate-labrador-puppy.jpg

Yeah just look at her like that and she'll totally fall for it. Or she could be an anti-dog person. You never know.

^: I do know lol. She's anti-dog. But she's said "You're the only dog I'll put up with".

Okay I'm done. It is totally weird now. O.o

I don't see how lol. My behavior is very dog-like. And hers is very cat-like. Which is why I gave her the pet name "Kitty" and use it often. Ive called her that more this month than her actual name.

^: I do know lol. She's anti-dog. But she's said "You're the only dog I'll put up with".

Okay I'm done. It is totally weird now. O.o

I don't see how lol. My behavior is very dog-like. And hers is very cat-like. Which is why I gave her the pet name "Kitty" and use it often. Ive called her that more this month than her actual name.

-.-

Yeah. Weird.

Archived