R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Bad news pal" chris smirked trying to hold back laughter "that attack traced me to your energy signature so i have no need for these any more in this fight" chri's eyes then fell right out of his head along with his head in fact his entire body just fell apart upon close inspection Chris was made up of dead body parts then chaos zero felt blows coming from all directions and a voice rang out "HOW DO YOU FIGHT AN ENEMY IN THE VERY AIR YOU BREATHE??? THIS IS MY SPECIAL TECHNIQUE CHAOS NECROZIUM!!!"

hmph. bring all of creation to an end. shadow king of the abyss.

*suddenly disapearing in a flash of energy exploding upward, it clears away showing that there is.....nothing there? suddenly, the sound of blows coming from all directions is heard as chris is attacked from all directions.*

necros: i am the darkness. my name is necros.

luminous: i am the light. my name is luminous.

necros and luminous: so tell us, how do you fight those who can merge with the darkness and the light? the answer...you can't.

necros: *slams into chris from all sides.*

luminous: *surrounds chris and starts burning up the air around him.*

ooc: enough. you have proven your worth. welcome to the 820 rp. i look forward to great things from you. and now, a choice to be made. would you like to continue the fight and leave it as your initiation? or do you really want to see how far this can go?

and by the way, in unleashing the shadow king of the abyss, chaos zero became necros and luminos. so you see, how can his armor corode if he has evolved into 2 seperate beings of which are no longer of a physical appearance, but nerged with the light and the darkness? anyway, that attack post is kind of null and void now. so perhaps you would like to modify it a bit?

Archived