R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Aha ha ha! Truely a master of sorcery, no? Also Mr. Scalet, try it again, and I shall vanquish you all in an instant!" Phantom turns back to Zero, "We continue now!"

"I call upon you, Zeus!!!" a large bolt of lighting struck Chaos Zero, "Furthermore, Hades's depth fire!" a massive fire shoot up from the ground towards Zero.

By the way, I am Phantom or The Phantom.

*as the fire subsides, chaos zero stands upright having taken some damage from that last attack.*"phantom, huh? interesting! and by the way..."*unsheaths his shadow saber and raises it to the sky*"i am the master of CHAOS!!! devour the light...shadow king of darkness!"*disappears in a suddenl flash of light, and upon reappearing, bears the visage of the zero nightmare. behind him, the several stories high behemoth bearing the visage of the first state of omega, dark elf absorbed, as well as bearing the twin headds of the second state on his shoulders.*

primus: play time is over. now the real fight begins!

ultimos: ggrrrooooooowwwll!

primus charges with his dark saber drawn, coursing with chaotic energies screaming for release. he then teleports above phantom and swings his saber downward."ice fang!!!"he yells as he unleashes a wave of ice that freezes all it touches, while ultimos unsheaths and swings his own dark blade."GRROOOOWWL! dark fang!"he says, as a giant wave of dark energy screams towards phantom.

Raiden:where the hell is Shadow Zero

Magus:Yesterday you said you didnt want to fight?

Chris:I will be the one fightning

Chris:I REALLY m getting bored so f'noone wants'ta fight ima jus' go

Raiden:Well this is bullcrap youre staying right here

Chris:Fine but get me someting to eat while i wait i got th' munchies

chaos: what is he complaining about again?

shadow: ...............

luminous: he wants to fight, i think.

chaos: *warps over to where raiden is and causes a field of chaotic energy to surround him, knocking raiden into the air and then falling back down onto the ground.*

Zero: you said you wanted to fight, so here we are.

ooc: so different forms of the same character in sequence, or all characters at once?

ooc: that's chaos zero.

*catches the axe and throws it back at chris.*"please tell me that that is not the extent of your power."*moves towards chris as he teleports behind him, then slams his fist into his back, sending him several feet forward*"chaos magic."*snaps his fingers causing a burst of energy to appear that slams chris back towards chaos zero who does a backwards somersault and slams chris into the air. finally, he jumps into the air pursuing chris and doing yet another backward somersault before slamming into, and past chris as he shoots back towards the ground at a forward angle.*"shadow rocket!"

chaos zero: notices that the annoying zombies are trying to claw at his flesh through his armor. throwing them off by woing a few quick rotations before hitting the ground, chaos zero charges his arm cannon as his mask slides into place from within the sides of his helmet. "well, it seems that you shall pose a challenge after all." suddenly chris flinches as his back is slashed by the shadow saber, staring at where chaos zero is in surprise as he grew wobbly and began to fade. "the interesting thing about after images" zero said as he allowed himself to fall back onto the ground and away from where chris was still in the air "is that they are generated only when you move fast enough, and that they look as though someone was really still there." looking up at chris, chaos zero says "your move, my young apprentice."

Archived