New YCM Server

YCMaker

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know if anyone noticed but the poll boxes are always half off the screen now? can this be fixed?

Almost everyone noticed.

People discussed about this' date=' and it's maybe because of the Google Search Bar.

[/quote']

It IS because of the Google Search Bar. The GSB should be moved a little higher.

The 'New Thread' / 'Post Reply' button is jumping a long way to the right. It's so annoying to scroll continuously to the right JUST to post a thread or reply' date=' as 'Quick Reply' is shut and isn't opening, no matter WHAT I do.

[/quote']

I've never had this problem. The only thing that shifts to the right for me is the Google Search bar.

A lot of stuff is loading really slowly, including uploading cards. One time I opened my Kingdom Hearts Set, which admittedly has 72 images in it, but it took over an hour to load. AN HOUR. Does this have anything to do with the server or does it always take obscenely long to load images?

Has anyone noticed this yet' date=' it just started today, and it was working fine yesterday, I hate it already. Here is an example,

[img']http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6994/267894hj.jpg' onClick='pageTracker._trackEvent("done-click","old-link-direct-link");[/img]

The image link thing is BUSTED BIG TIME

Maybe the link you posted is not valid.

Archived