Yu-Gi-Oh! 10th Anniversary Special Discussion

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

StardustNeos2copy.jpg

Dark Elemental Junk Hero Neos Magician Dragon

Dark Magician+Elemental Hero Neos+Junk Warrior+Stardust Dragon

9001/9001

When this card is summoned' date=' add 5 'Forbidden One' Cards from the Ocean to your hand. Then, you can do a wheelie, say "That's game!" and laugh at your opponent.

[/quote']

AH WUZ RIOT!

So the big duel will be JADEN v.s YUGI v.s YUSEIv.s PARADOX it could be a tag duel but it's 3 aganst 1 so 4000x3= 12000 so paradox will start with 12000. And now its an elemental heros v.s sin monsters

http://chidorial.dragonadopters.com/dragonanimated_310385.gif

Nope, YGO doesn't work like that. Everyone will have 4000 LP. Plus, WTF?!?!!? at that link.

So the big duel will be JADEN v.s YUGI v.s YUSEIv.s PARADOX it could be a tag duel but it's 3 aganst 1 so 4000x3= 12000 so paradox will start with 12000. And now its an elemental heros v.s sin monsters

http://chidorial.dragonadopters.com/dragonanimated_310385.gif

Retardedness has been bolded.

Godwin did start with 12000 in his 3v1 Duel with Yusei, Jack and Crow, right?

I WANT MY SIN BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON PROMO MOVIE (it's the dark effect version of bewd)...............................and i think that the stardust from the trailer looks a little more darker look at the yugioh special trailer 2 in this page yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_The_Movie:_Super_Fusion!_Bonds_That_Transcend_Time at 1:05

I saw clips on youtube about it, it looks awesome.

Although I wonder what they're going to do about yugi's voice. I think it will depend what time it's in; if it was while the pharoh was still around he would also have the millenium puzzle but this wouldn't make sense because in the origional yugioh it wasn't mentioned at all. If they do it for once he's broken his voice then it would sound different to atem's won't it and that would seem weird.

Archived