Light Sign "Photon Shower"

Light Sign "Angelic Calendula"

Solar Sign "Eclipsing Iris"

Heat Sign "Equinox"

Flower Sign "White Rose Garden"

Solar Sign "Magna Canon"

"Convergence"

Happy?

EDIT: Xirno, you may eat 6 of them. Only Nexev 4 may live. You have my blessing, so you are temporarily above his contract.

Temporarily.

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except that you still need to follow my orders. Which means you can't touch Nexy Number 4. Which means he will still be alive to use his contract over you once its effects come back into play.

Except while above the contract, I can make the contract null and void. Unless you so demand that I have to remain under it.

Which would be mean :[

I'm just saying Ammy' date=' you have 2 options. =P

1) Dismiss your asspull as irrelevant for being an asspull.

2) Keep your asspull, and accept that by doing so, you can't complain about mine.

Can't have it both ways.

[/quote']

But I thought our slogan was "Have it your way!" ?

....wait that's burger king.

Xirno, why the hell did you ask me for a burger with pickles, cheese, no bun seeds, and some sweet and sour sauce for your pussy?

Anyway, Zex, I reject those answers. I choose something different. I choose the impossible. I choose... Rapture!

Okay. *Ahem*

HIT THE DECKS

IT COMES

T̖͙͍͈̦̫͗̔̐̈ͤ̄͆̋̚o̵̴̼͚͚̜̭̱͋̈͂͢ ̵͉̻͚̻̣͇͎͌̽̀͜ͅi͔̲̫̥̥ͬͮ̇ͭ̍ͣn̮̱͕̰̞ͤ̀̔ͪ̄ͬ̎̚͜͠v̴̶̲̻̙̫̅̒ͧͤ̀o̜̮̫͌̀͠k͈̰̞͇ͭ̈́̐̋̀̅̅̎͊ḙ̱̣̪̲̹ͫͬ̈ͪ͛ͥͬͯͥ ̷̠̖̔̎̀̈́́t̫̯̻̫̣̦̑̿͆͘h̨̧̜̦̰͕̗̞͑͛ͦ̐̓̿̚͟ͅȩ̘̦̣̗͑̿͆ͩ̒͝ ̠͔̻͚̯͚̱̣ͫ̈́̃́h̷̒͒ͪ̅̈́͑̂ͬ҉̡͇͈̦̫̜i̦̣ͪͯ͜ṿ̯̱̄̓͐͌͆e̢̳̱̫͈ͧͩ-̡͕͉̫̺̖ͮ͟m̹̙̤͐̐̒̏̎͌̌̍̽i̧̤̰̠͇̠̱̬͋ͤ̐̃͒̆͛͛ͩ̕͞ͅṉ̦͈̳̰̬ͭ͊̃̏̄̌̅͑͘d̷̨̧̹̓ͤ͛̌̓ ̴̩̹̮̺̍̿ͮͥ͜͢r͚̭ͫ̐͊̏̎͊̾̾̚ẽ̞̃͑̊͆̄̆̀p͉̭̦͇̰̩͇͂́ŗ͚̮͉̞͊̅ͤ̏͢ȩ̝̭̬͔̣͚̯̺̿ͫ̀ͥ̇͊s̙̲̝̱̻͙̻͂ͮ̓͌̍̀̀͡ę̝̰̪̹̺͈̰̈̊̽̏̇͟͠n̶̷͕̓̆̎ͦ̾͒ͪt̸̺̥̼̤̮ͯͦ̓͗ͤĭ̵̙͙̭͍̜͂̒̊ͯ̿̿̈͢ṇ̢̛̬̯͎ͪ̍͋͊ǧ̰͍̤̳̱̠̘̞ͨͫ̎͆̿̈́̆ ̨͉͉̝͈͓ͤ̀̄͆͟c͖̺͌̑͌ͣ̏͑̌ͪ͟͝h̜̫̥̩̝͖̳̬̠ͫͭͦͣ͒͋̃̔́a͒̂͆̾̓҉͖̲̟͜͝ǫ͈͗̃ͥ̔̈͂̓̚ṡͩ̓̉̑͘͏͕̯̣̟.̶́ͫ̂̀ͥ̋̄̏͝҉̼̝

̶̫̬̔̔͐͒ͣ̔̒ͫ͠Ī̷̵̧͈̞̬ͣ̎̍͗̐ͦͣņ̟̼̟̹̜͙̪̘̊̊ͯ͗ͪ̀v̞̻̰̆ͧ͗ͨ̑͌͝͝o̫͓̝̭͇͇̎̉ͫ́k̶̡ͬ̓͏͈̲i̓ͣͬͫͬͫ͒͜͏̴̣̳̻n̙̹̻͔̪̺̦̤̐͋͢ġ̸̟̝̩̓͋͑́͋͋͒̓͡ ̸̘͉͉̟̯̋̅̄ͯ͊ͭͤ́t̜͉͇̮̲͋̋ͬ͘̕ͅh̞͌ͪͬͭ͑̕e͙͕̠̦̖ͤ̑̉͌ͦ̊̏ͩͅ ̵̩͖̣̻̰̥͈̫̼̂̋͛̋ͣͫf̩̜͈͚̟ͣ̓ͣ͆͐͒̚̚ȩ̞͎͇̙̜̰̅͘ê̯̗͇͓̘̖̐͂̿ͥͮ͋͂́͡ḻ̴̼͇̮͈̦̹̃ͭ̀ͣ̾ͬͨ̚i̷̶̺̦̳̻̺̟̯̦ͤ̾̃ͣ́̂̐͋͘n̵̛̻͍ͧͪ̅͂̎͊̊̚g̏̽̒ͯͮ̄̉͂͞͏̫͈̮͉ ̝̠̹̞͍̱̓̍ͥͤ͑ͯ͌͜ọ͖̩̣͕̉̇͗̎͊̚͟f̻̠͖͖̝̦̦̏̋̈́͊͂̔̓ ̺̳͇̈ͯ͋͟ĉ̢̛͇͍̫͇̗͓̆͆̅ͦͮ͟h̎͐ͣͤ̓͋̈́͏̭̤̭̠̯̭̹ā̢̹̣̻ͦ͂̆̊͠o̾̄ͦ̿͗͂͏̨̛̘̰s̰̻͍͈͒ͬ̄͒ͦ͑͆̌̕.̵̸̪͙̬̠̫̲̹͐ͦ̽̀

̬̲̱̙ͥͅW͑̔̀҉̨̯̤̤̜͜i̐ͨͦ̉ͥ̿̚͏̪̰̲̪t̳̺͉͋ͩͯ̀̾̓ͯ͜h̴̞͕̯͓̘͆̅̔ͥ̓̃͡ ̥̰͔̂͑͌̌͠ͅő̢̜͕̳̐̆͑̌͊ͨ́uͫ̔̊̽ͥ̋ͯ͗̃͏̼̮͓̺͈̤̹́t̛̬͉͙̲̗͍͋̓ͤ͢͟ ̼̹̩̻̲̮͉͓̿ͣ̀ǫ̵̘̣̝̦͚̹͑͛r̴͕͚̀͒̈́̿̊͛ͪ̾̕d̨͇̲̐̌̎́e̠̞̤͖̮̞̐̿̿ͅŕ̙͖̟̓̔.̷͚̮͈ͨͪ̕

̧̙̠̐̔͒͒̀T͇̣͇̀̏ͮ͟ͅh̵̩̣͙͍̩̿̀͋̾̈́̀͡e͈͕̘̣͓̥͇̞ͫ̍̆̔̒͡ ̴̼͚͎̣͎̺͇ͦ͢N̷̝̼̺͔̎̎̄̓͛͊e̗͛ͥ̄̈́ͩ̉̎̕͜z̰͙̗̟̱͉̦ͣ̎̅̇ͫ͘ͅṗ͙̯̤̼͎͉ͮ͝͠é̛̖͍̲̗̖̼̙ͦ̄̕rͮ͏͟҉̝͎͇͉͖͍ͅḑ̰̓̑̎ͬ̌ͩͮ̄i͉̖̲͈͉̥̞̖̔͒ͯ͟͟͞ǎ͊͡҉̱̥̲̹̭̬̦̦n̴̪̟̩̩ͫ̎͗ͣ̒̋ͅ ̗̘̝͚̽̑͑͆͜h͔̯̠̤̀̇͆i͈̼̠̰͙̅̃ͥͥ̾ͅv̩̪̑ͧ͊̊ͩ͝e̺͎̞̞̱͕̣̺͛̀ͯͨͭ͒̓ͯ́͠-̷͋͐̈́̍͛ͧ͟҉̰̼m̤̖̳͋̇́͢ï̴̛̠̝ͫͫ̌͞n̷͇̪̪͔̝̪̓̿̕͜ḓ͓̟͈̥̔ ͚ͧ̓ͦ̍ͥo͖̻̰̰͖̍̆̌ͬ̅͌͗́͢ͅf̧̖̗ͣ̊ͦ͑͆̆̔̾ ̧̙̘͛c̛͛́͒͗͐̚͠҉̖̻̳̤ḥ̶̛̳ͯͥả̛͓͍̄ọ̼̠̰̘̣ͣ̏̅ͤ͐̚s̑̌̇ͪ͑͂̏͏̪̜͙͇͈̹͟.̶̬̫̙̪̻̣̫̟̼͑̋̉̽ ̝̠̱͚ͣ͑̇ͥ̈̕Z̸̢̢̮̯̟̣̪̝̿̈́ͨ͂͋̓̽a̗͇̦͓̦͉͓ͤl̊ͥͬ͑͛̒̈́ͨ͗͏̵͚̲͓̦ǵ̨͖̟̬̭̻̟̑̄ͣ̚̚͘o̺̖̲̠ͩ̓̍̐̀͟.͙̹͎͓͐̓̆ͩ̈̃̾̀ ̵̼͔̟͔̥͍̲͗̄͑ͪ

͙̦͙͎̫̙͙͗̓͒͐͐͑̐̐̄̕H͒̆͏̛̻͉͡e̸͖̙͊ͨ̾͋ͦ͟ ̴̢̧̝̼͙̅͆̆w̶̼̬͓̦͈̬̥͕͗h̡̗̥̗̘̙̠͎͛̓ͤͥ̎͗͞o͚͍̱͛̑̂́͛̀̄ͅ ̴̨̟̞̒ͨͬͣW̴͎̤̓͗̾ͅa̫̫̝͌̐̍͗ͦ̏i̥̯̣̗͓ͫ́͢ͅt͕̘̫̉̑̃̽͑̓̍͠͝s̰̝̠͉̥͍͇̀ͬ̀ͪ̓ ̡̎͛̀҉͎̱̖̟͙̲B̨͓̘̲̤̞̠͚͑̀ͅē̵̘̞̄͒́̾̊ͤ̃h̻̩̼͍͇̦͓̺͋͒̈́̃́ͯ̄ͯi̸̢̞̳̭͂̒ͪ̍͌̇ͬ̓ņ̛̲̰̟̤͌͊͑̐̓͜d̬̰̭̞̼̤̿̀̓̐ͣ͜ͅ ̐̃̀͒ͧ̄̎ͥͦ҉̰̼̦̭̜̭͓͜T̡̙̹̞̥͚͉̫͊͂̏͢͢h̢̩̘̦̰̝̣̲͖ͭ̇̾̉̀e̷̥͎̯̣͇͉̳̯̝͋ͪ̾̓͌͒ͩ ͛͊ͨ̓̈͗͠͏̼̞Ẇ̠̩̼̦̮͚̮̗͒͐̊ͨ̋̌͗a̢̯̯̪͆͛̃̈́̿͟l̢̛̯̦̯̳̊͑ͤͣ͑̇͊̈́l̥͇̈́ͮ̄͠.̲̤ͤ̔ͮ̊̏̾ͯ

̵̧͙͔͓͓̽̊͞Zͤ̽̀ͧ͏͕̫̫͎͎̫ͅA̧ͨ҉̟̫̪͚̣͍̤͈͎L̢̧̲̠̍̌̒ͬͤG͇͍̟̳̳ͫ̇̒͜O̢̻̣͙̜͕̫̟͌!̱̰̙̥͂͒ͨ̾͒́

"To invoke the hive mind representing chaos

Invoking the feeling of chaos

With out order

The Zenperdian hive mind of chaos, Zalgo

He who Waits Behind The Wall

*Indecipherable* GO!"

What the hell does that mean?

I'm just saying Ammy' date=' you have 2 options. =P

1) Dismiss your asspull as irrelevant for being an asspull.

2) Keep your asspull, and accept that by doing so, you can't complain about mine.

Can't have it both ways.

[/quote']

But I thought our slogan was "Have it your way!" ?

....wait that's burger king.

Xirno, why the hell did you ask me for a burger with pickles, cheese, no bun seeds, and some sweet and sour sauce for your pussy?

No reason.

*takes burger*

*heads into my room*

@Xirno: You cannot Null the contract, even when freed from it, because you have no authority to do so - your rank, at the moment, is equal to Nexev's. Se la vi~

Again, I offer you a way out of it - simply be my property. It isn't hopeless, you know - unlike Nexev, I allow my servants opportunities to buy their freedom. =3

@Ammy: =P Even we among the race of Asspullers and God-Tier-Abusers must adhere to some rules. Otherwise, yes, we become Minekus, and are no longer any fun.

So in the spirit of putting it all behind us, let us pretend none of it ever happened - I hereby return funding to all departments, and lift all punishments I had in place.

Except for Davok and Marsuvees' punishments. I have a little game going on with Davok at the moment, so I need to keep those.

But for future reference, Ammy, you had best act quicker and in a more sensible method the next time something like this happens. >=D

@Xirno: You cannot Null the contract' date=' even when freed from it, because you have no authority to do so - your rank, at the moment, is equal to Nexev's. [b']C'est la vie[/b]~

Again, I offer you a way out of it - simply be my property. It isn't hopeless, you know - unlike Nexev, I allow my servants opportunities to buy their freedom. =3

Fix'd. Sorry, I'm in French, and it bugged me.

@Xirno: You cannot Null the contract' date=' even when freed from it, because you have no authority to do so - your rank, at the moment, is equal to Nexev's. Se la vi~

[/quote']

How do I overpower Nexev-4?

And oh well.

I still get to eat 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7.

Which gets me to the point, why am I owned by 4 and not the original 1?

Yes, I believe I am. *Scans memory bank*

...Yep. I have the name "Marsuvees Black" in my head, but do not seem to know anything about him or her, other than the fact that I am currently blocking all perception of him/her in order to ignore them.

Apparently, it will wear off in a month.

Yes' date=' I believe I am. *Scans memory bank*

...Yep. I have the name "Marsuvees Black" in my head, but do not seem to know anything about him or her, other than the fact that I am currently blocking all perception of him/her in order to ignore them.

Apparently, it will wear off in a month.

[/quote']

It's my punishment for him NOT getting his 7 virgins.

I bring Worm Sludge. I cover this constantly, I swear. HELL IS FULL OF LARGE WORMS THAT SECRETE EDIBLE SLUDGE.

Or, you can go to jelly hell, where there is Jelly made from dead and decaying things. It's not too manly, and you only go there if you aren't a dick.

EDIT: Ask Nex about Jelly Hell. He introduced it to me.

Archived