Organization XIII

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I control the void.

Only part of it.

See the void is (as I stated before) a political supermarket, that's why its a bunch of contradictions. Nexev 6-(aka Frohawk (speaker of truth)) is the manager of the marxist aisle of the supermarket, the same aisle also has chips, soda, and junk food.

Go figure.

Of course no one can completely control the void and Frohawk can't leave the void because the only line empty is the ten aisle or less line and there are such good bargains that it's criminal NOT to buy them.

So he stays FOREVER.

With a annoying tree knight who WON'T shut up about the void.

Okay. *Ahem*

HIT THE DECKS

IT COMES

T̖͙͍͈̦̫͗̔̐̈ͤ̄͆̋̚o̵̴̼͚͚̜̭̱͋̈͂͢ ̵͉̻͚̻̣͇͎͌̽̀͜ͅi͔̲̫̥̥ͬͮ̇ͭ̍ͣn̮̱͕̰̞ͤ̀̔ͪ̄ͬ̎̚͜͠v̴̶̲̻̙̫̅̒ͧͤ̀o̜̮̫͌̀͠k͈̰̞͇ͭ̈́̐̋̀̅̅̎͊ḙ̱̣̪̲̹ͫͬ̈ͪ͛ͥͬͯͥ ̷̠̖̔̎̀̈́́t̫̯̻̫̣̦̑̿͆͘h̨̧̜̦̰͕̗̞͑͛ͦ̐̓̿̚͟ͅȩ̘̦̣̗͑̿͆ͩ̒͝ ̠͔̻͚̯͚̱̣ͫ̈́̃́h̷̒͒ͪ̅̈́͑̂ͬ҉̡͇͈̦̫̜i̦̣ͪͯ͜ṿ̯̱̄̓͐͌͆e̢̳̱̫͈ͧͩ-̡͕͉̫̺̖ͮ͟m̹̙̤͐̐̒̏̎͌̌̍̽i̧̤̰̠͇̠̱̬͋ͤ̐̃͒̆͛͛ͩ̕͞ͅṉ̦͈̳̰̬ͭ͊̃̏̄̌̅͑͘d̷̨̧̹̓ͤ͛̌̓ ̴̩̹̮̺̍̿ͮͥ͜͢r͚̭ͫ̐͊̏̎͊̾̾̚ẽ̞̃͑̊͆̄̆̀p͉̭̦͇̰̩͇͂́ŗ͚̮͉̞͊̅ͤ̏͢ȩ̝̭̬͔̣͚̯̺̿ͫ̀ͥ̇͊s̙̲̝̱̻͙̻͂ͮ̓͌̍̀̀͡ę̝̰̪̹̺͈̰̈̊̽̏̇͟͠n̶̷͕̓̆̎ͦ̾͒ͪt̸̺̥̼̤̮ͯͦ̓͗ͤĭ̵̙͙̭͍̜͂̒̊ͯ̿̿̈͢ṇ̢̛̬̯͎ͪ̍͋͊ǧ̰͍̤̳̱̠̘̞ͨͫ̎͆̿̈́̆ ̨͉͉̝͈͓ͤ̀̄͆͟c͖̺͌̑͌ͣ̏͑̌ͪ͟͝h̜̫̥̩̝͖̳̬̠ͫͭͦͣ͒͋̃̔́a͒̂͆̾̓҉͖̲̟͜͝ǫ͈͗̃ͥ̔̈͂̓̚ṡͩ̓̉̑͘͏͕̯̣̟.̶́ͫ̂̀ͥ̋̄̏͝҉̼̝

̶̫̬̔̔͐͒ͣ̔̒ͫ͠Ī̷̵̧͈̞̬ͣ̎̍͗̐ͦͣņ̟̼̟̹̜͙̪̘̊̊ͯ͗ͪ̀v̞̻̰̆ͧ͗ͨ̑͌͝͝o̫͓̝̭͇͇̎̉ͫ́k̶̡ͬ̓͏͈̲i̓ͣͬͫͬͫ͒͜͏̴̣̳̻n̙̹̻͔̪̺̦̤̐͋͢ġ̸̟̝̩̓͋͑́͋͋͒̓͡ ̸̘͉͉̟̯̋̅̄ͯ͊ͭͤ́t̜͉͇̮̲͋̋ͬ͘̕ͅh̞͌ͪͬͭ͑̕e͙͕̠̦̖ͤ̑̉͌ͦ̊̏ͩͅ ̵̩͖̣̻̰̥͈̫̼̂̋͛̋ͣͫf̩̜͈͚̟ͣ̓ͣ͆͐͒̚̚ȩ̞͎͇̙̜̰̅͘ê̯̗͇͓̘̖̐͂̿ͥͮ͋͂́͡ḻ̴̼͇̮͈̦̹̃ͭ̀ͣ̾ͬͨ̚i̷̶̺̦̳̻̺̟̯̦ͤ̾̃ͣ́̂̐͋͘n̵̛̻͍ͧͪ̅͂̎͊̊̚g̏̽̒ͯͮ̄̉͂͞͏̫͈̮͉ ̝̠̹̞͍̱̓̍ͥͤ͑ͯ͌͜ọ͖̩̣͕̉̇͗̎͊̚͟f̻̠͖͖̝̦̦̏̋̈́͊͂̔̓ ̺̳͇̈ͯ͋͟ĉ̢̛͇͍̫͇̗͓̆͆̅ͦͮ͟h̎͐ͣͤ̓͋̈́͏̭̤̭̠̯̭̹ā̢̹̣̻ͦ͂̆̊͠o̾̄ͦ̿͗͂͏̨̛̘̰s̰̻͍͈͒ͬ̄͒ͦ͑͆̌̕.̵̸̪͙̬̠̫̲̹͐ͦ̽̀

̬̲̱̙ͥͅW͑̔̀҉̨̯̤̤̜͜i̐ͨͦ̉ͥ̿̚͏̪̰̲̪t̳̺͉͋ͩͯ̀̾̓ͯ͜h̴̞͕̯͓̘͆̅̔ͥ̓̃͡ ̥̰͔̂͑͌̌͠ͅő̢̜͕̳̐̆͑̌͊ͨ́uͫ̔̊̽ͥ̋ͯ͗̃͏̼̮͓̺͈̤̹́t̛̬͉͙̲̗͍͋̓ͤ͢͟ ̼̹̩̻̲̮͉͓̿ͣ̀ǫ̵̘̣̝̦͚̹͑͛r̴͕͚̀͒̈́̿̊͛ͪ̾̕d̨͇̲̐̌̎́e̠̞̤͖̮̞̐̿̿ͅŕ̙͖̟̓̔.̷͚̮͈ͨͪ̕

̧̙̠̐̔͒͒̀T͇̣͇̀̏ͮ͟ͅh̵̩̣͙͍̩̿̀͋̾̈́̀͡e͈͕̘̣͓̥͇̞ͫ̍̆̔̒͡ ̴̼͚͎̣͎̺͇ͦ͢N̷̝̼̺͔̎̎̄̓͛͊e̗͛ͥ̄̈́ͩ̉̎̕͜z̰͙̗̟̱͉̦ͣ̎̅̇ͫ͘ͅṗ͙̯̤̼͎͉ͮ͝͠é̛̖͍̲̗̖̼̙ͦ̄̕rͮ͏͟҉̝͎͇͉͖͍ͅḑ̰̓̑̎ͬ̌ͩͮ̄i͉̖̲͈͉̥̞̖̔͒ͯ͟͟͞ǎ͊͡҉̱̥̲̹̭̬̦̦n̴̪̟̩̩ͫ̎͗ͣ̒̋ͅ ̗̘̝͚̽̑͑͆͜h͔̯̠̤̀̇͆i͈̼̠̰͙̅̃ͥͥ̾ͅv̩̪̑ͧ͊̊ͩ͝e̺͎̞̞̱͕̣̺͛̀ͯͨͭ͒̓ͯ́͠-̷͋͐̈́̍͛ͧ͟҉̰̼m̤̖̳͋̇́͢ï̴̛̠̝ͫͫ̌͞n̷͇̪̪͔̝̪̓̿̕͜ḓ͓̟͈̥̔ ͚ͧ̓ͦ̍ͥo͖̻̰̰͖̍̆̌ͬ̅͌͗́͢ͅf̧̖̗ͣ̊ͦ͑͆̆̔̾ ̧̙̘͛c̛͛́͒͗͐̚͠҉̖̻̳̤ḥ̶̛̳ͯͥả̛͓͍̄ọ̼̠̰̘̣ͣ̏̅ͤ͐̚s̑̌̇ͪ͑͂̏͏̪̜͙͇͈̹͟.̶̬̫̙̪̻̣̫̟̼͑̋̉̽ ̝̠̱͚ͣ͑̇ͥ̈̕Z̸̢̢̮̯̟̣̪̝̿̈́ͨ͂͋̓̽a̗͇̦͓̦͉͓ͤl̊ͥͬ͑͛̒̈́ͨ͗͏̵͚̲͓̦ǵ̨͖̟̬̭̻̟̑̄ͣ̚̚͘o̺̖̲̠ͩ̓̍̐̀͟.͙̹͎͓͐̓̆ͩ̈̃̾̀ ̵̼͔̟͔̥͍̲͗̄͑ͪ

͙̦͙͎̫̙͙͗̓͒͐͐͑̐̐̄̕H͒̆͏̛̻͉͡e̸͖̙͊ͨ̾͋ͦ͟ ̴̢̧̝̼͙̅͆̆w̶̼̬͓̦͈̬̥͕͗h̡̗̥̗̘̙̠͎͛̓ͤͥ̎͗͞o͚͍̱͛̑̂́͛̀̄ͅ ̴̨̟̞̒ͨͬͣW̴͎̤̓͗̾ͅa̫̫̝͌̐̍͗ͦ̏i̥̯̣̗͓ͫ́͢ͅt͕̘̫̉̑̃̽͑̓̍͠͝s̰̝̠͉̥͍͇̀ͬ̀ͪ̓ ̡̎͛̀҉͎̱̖̟͙̲B̨͓̘̲̤̞̠͚͑̀ͅē̵̘̞̄͒́̾̊ͤ̃h̻̩̼͍͇̦͓̺͋͒̈́̃́ͯ̄ͯi̸̢̞̳̭͂̒ͪ̍͌̇ͬ̓ņ̛̲̰̟̤͌͊͑̐̓͜d̬̰̭̞̼̤̿̀̓̐ͣ͜ͅ ̐̃̀͒ͧ̄̎ͥͦ҉̰̼̦̭̜̭͓͜T̡̙̹̞̥͚͉̫͊͂̏͢͢h̢̩̘̦̰̝̣̲͖ͭ̇̾̉̀e̷̥͎̯̣͇͉̳̯̝͋ͪ̾̓͌͒ͩ ͛͊ͨ̓̈͗͠͏̼̞Ẇ̠̩̼̦̮͚̮̗͒͐̊ͨ̋̌͗a̢̯̯̪͆͛̃̈́̿͟l̢̛̯̦̯̳̊͑ͤͣ͑̇͊̈́l̥͇̈́ͮ̄͠.̲̤ͤ̔ͮ̊̏̾ͯ

̵̧͙͔͓͓̽̊͞Zͤ̽̀ͧ͏͕̫̫͎͎̫ͅA̧ͨ҉̟̫̪͚̣͍̤͈͎L̢̧̲̠̍̌̒ͬͤG͇͍̟̳̳ͫ̇̒͜O̢̻̣͙̜͕̫̟͌!̱̰̙̥͂͒ͨ̾͒́

MOTHERFU-

Okay. *Ahem*

HIT THE DECKS

IT COMES

T̖͙͍͈̦̫͗̔̐̈ͤ̄͆̋̚o̵̴̼͚͚̜̭̱͋̈͂͢ ̵͉̻͚̻̣͇͎͌̽̀͜ͅi͔̲̫̥̥ͬͮ̇ͭ̍ͣn̮̱͕̰̞ͤ̀̔ͪ̄ͬ̎̚͜͠v̴̶̲̻̙̫̅̒ͧͤ̀o̜̮̫͌̀͠k͈̰̞͇ͭ̈́̐̋̀̅̅̎͊ḙ̱̣̪̲̹ͫͬ̈ͪ͛ͥͬͯͥ ̷̠̖̔̎̀̈́́t̫̯̻̫̣̦̑̿͆͘h̨̧̜̦̰͕̗̞͑͛ͦ̐̓̿̚͟ͅȩ̘̦̣̗͑̿͆ͩ̒͝ ̠͔̻͚̯͚̱̣ͫ̈́̃́h̷̒͒ͪ̅̈́͑̂ͬ҉̡͇͈̦̫̜i̦̣ͪͯ͜ṿ̯̱̄̓͐͌͆e̢̳̱̫͈ͧͩ-̡͕͉̫̺̖ͮ͟m̹̙̤͐̐̒̏̎͌̌̍̽i̧̤̰̠͇̠̱̬͋ͤ̐̃͒̆͛͛ͩ̕͞ͅṉ̦͈̳̰̬ͭ͊̃̏̄̌̅͑͘d̷̨̧̹̓ͤ͛̌̓ ̴̩̹̮̺̍̿ͮͥ͜͢r͚̭ͫ̐͊̏̎͊̾̾̚ẽ̞̃͑̊͆̄̆̀p͉̭̦͇̰̩͇͂́ŗ͚̮͉̞͊̅ͤ̏͢ȩ̝̭̬͔̣͚̯̺̿ͫ̀ͥ̇͊s̙̲̝̱̻͙̻͂ͮ̓͌̍̀̀͡ę̝̰̪̹̺͈̰̈̊̽̏̇͟͠n̶̷͕̓̆̎ͦ̾͒ͪt̸̺̥̼̤̮ͯͦ̓͗ͤĭ̵̙͙̭͍̜͂̒̊ͯ̿̿̈͢ṇ̢̛̬̯͎ͪ̍͋͊ǧ̰͍̤̳̱̠̘̞ͨͫ̎͆̿̈́̆ ̨͉͉̝͈͓ͤ̀̄͆͟c͖̺͌̑͌ͣ̏͑̌ͪ͟͝h̜̫̥̩̝͖̳̬̠ͫͭͦͣ͒͋̃̔́a͒̂͆̾̓҉͖̲̟͜͝ǫ͈͗̃ͥ̔̈͂̓̚ṡͩ̓̉̑͘͏͕̯̣̟.̶́ͫ̂̀ͥ̋̄̏͝҉̼̝

̶̫̬̔̔͐͒ͣ̔̒ͫ͠Ī̷̵̧͈̞̬ͣ̎̍͗̐ͦͣņ̟̼̟̹̜͙̪̘̊̊ͯ͗ͪ̀v̞̻̰̆ͧ͗ͨ̑͌͝͝o̫͓̝̭͇͇̎̉ͫ́k̶̡ͬ̓͏͈̲i̓ͣͬͫͬͫ͒͜͏̴̣̳̻n̙̹̻͔̪̺̦̤̐͋͢ġ̸̟̝̩̓͋͑́͋͋͒̓͡ ̸̘͉͉̟̯̋̅̄ͯ͊ͭͤ́t̜͉͇̮̲͋̋ͬ͘̕ͅh̞͌ͪͬͭ͑̕e͙͕̠̦̖ͤ̑̉͌ͦ̊̏ͩͅ ̵̩͖̣̻̰̥͈̫̼̂̋͛̋ͣͫf̩̜͈͚̟ͣ̓ͣ͆͐͒̚̚ȩ̞͎͇̙̜̰̅͘ê̯̗͇͓̘̖̐͂̿ͥͮ͋͂́͡ḻ̴̼͇̮͈̦̹̃ͭ̀ͣ̾ͬͨ̚i̷̶̺̦̳̻̺̟̯̦ͤ̾̃ͣ́̂̐͋͘n̵̛̻͍ͧͪ̅͂̎͊̊̚g̏̽̒ͯͮ̄̉͂͞͏̫͈̮͉ ̝̠̹̞͍̱̓̍ͥͤ͑ͯ͌͜ọ͖̩̣͕̉̇͗̎͊̚͟f̻̠͖͖̝̦̦̏̋̈́͊͂̔̓ ̺̳͇̈ͯ͋͟ĉ̢̛͇͍̫͇̗͓̆͆̅ͦͮ͟h̎͐ͣͤ̓͋̈́͏̭̤̭̠̯̭̹ā̢̹̣̻ͦ͂̆̊͠o̾̄ͦ̿͗͂͏̨̛̘̰s̰̻͍͈͒ͬ̄͒ͦ͑͆̌̕.̵̸̪͙̬̠̫̲̹͐ͦ̽̀

̬̲̱̙ͥͅW͑̔̀҉̨̯̤̤̜͜i̐ͨͦ̉ͥ̿̚͏̪̰̲̪t̳̺͉͋ͩͯ̀̾̓ͯ͜h̴̞͕̯͓̘͆̅̔ͥ̓̃͡ ̥̰͔̂͑͌̌͠ͅő̢̜͕̳̐̆͑̌͊ͨ́uͫ̔̊̽ͥ̋ͯ͗̃͏̼̮͓̺͈̤̹́t̛̬͉͙̲̗͍͋̓ͤ͢͟ ̼̹̩̻̲̮͉͓̿ͣ̀ǫ̵̘̣̝̦͚̹͑͛r̴͕͚̀͒̈́̿̊͛ͪ̾̕d̨͇̲̐̌̎́e̠̞̤͖̮̞̐̿̿ͅŕ̙͖̟̓̔.̷͚̮͈ͨͪ̕

̧̙̠̐̔͒͒̀T͇̣͇̀̏ͮ͟ͅh̵̩̣͙͍̩̿̀͋̾̈́̀͡e͈͕̘̣͓̥͇̞ͫ̍̆̔̒͡ ̴̼͚͎̣͎̺͇ͦ͢N̷̝̼̺͔̎̎̄̓͛͊e̗͛ͥ̄̈́ͩ̉̎̕͜z̰͙̗̟̱͉̦ͣ̎̅̇ͫ͘ͅṗ͙̯̤̼͎͉ͮ͝͠é̛̖͍̲̗̖̼̙ͦ̄̕rͮ͏͟҉̝͎͇͉͖͍ͅḑ̰̓̑̎ͬ̌ͩͮ̄i͉̖̲͈͉̥̞̖̔͒ͯ͟͟͞ǎ͊͡҉̱̥̲̹̭̬̦̦n̴̪̟̩̩ͫ̎͗ͣ̒̋ͅ ̗̘̝͚̽̑͑͆͜h͔̯̠̤̀̇͆i͈̼̠̰͙̅̃ͥͥ̾ͅv̩̪̑ͧ͊̊ͩ͝e̺͎̞̞̱͕̣̺͛̀ͯͨͭ͒̓ͯ́͠-̷͋͐̈́̍͛ͧ͟҉̰̼m̤̖̳͋̇́͢ï̴̛̠̝ͫͫ̌͞n̷͇̪̪͔̝̪̓̿̕͜ḓ͓̟͈̥̔ ͚ͧ̓ͦ̍ͥo͖̻̰̰͖̍̆̌ͬ̅͌͗́͢ͅf̧̖̗ͣ̊ͦ͑͆̆̔̾ ̧̙̘͛c̛͛́͒͗͐̚͠҉̖̻̳̤ḥ̶̛̳ͯͥả̛͓͍̄ọ̼̠̰̘̣ͣ̏̅ͤ͐̚s̑̌̇ͪ͑͂̏͏̪̜͙͇͈̹͟.̶̬̫̙̪̻̣̫̟̼͑̋̉̽ ̝̠̱͚ͣ͑̇ͥ̈̕Z̸̢̢̮̯̟̣̪̝̿̈́ͨ͂͋̓̽a̗͇̦͓̦͉͓ͤl̊ͥͬ͑͛̒̈́ͨ͗͏̵͚̲͓̦ǵ̨͖̟̬̭̻̟̑̄ͣ̚̚͘o̺̖̲̠ͩ̓̍̐̀͟.͙̹͎͓͐̓̆ͩ̈̃̾̀ ̵̼͔̟͔̥͍̲͗̄͑ͪ

͙̦͙͎̫̙͙͗̓͒͐͐͑̐̐̄̕H͒̆͏̛̻͉͡e̸͖̙͊ͨ̾͋ͦ͟ ̴̢̧̝̼͙̅͆̆w̶̼̬͓̦͈̬̥͕͗h̡̗̥̗̘̙̠͎͛̓ͤͥ̎͗͞o͚͍̱͛̑̂́͛̀̄ͅ ̴̨̟̞̒ͨͬͣW̴͎̤̓͗̾ͅa̫̫̝͌̐̍͗ͦ̏i̥̯̣̗͓ͫ́͢ͅt͕̘̫̉̑̃̽͑̓̍͠͝s̰̝̠͉̥͍͇̀ͬ̀ͪ̓ ̡̎͛̀҉͎̱̖̟͙̲B̨͓̘̲̤̞̠͚͑̀ͅē̵̘̞̄͒́̾̊ͤ̃h̻̩̼͍͇̦͓̺͋͒̈́̃́ͯ̄ͯi̸̢̞̳̭͂̒ͪ̍͌̇ͬ̓ņ̛̲̰̟̤͌͊͑̐̓͜d̬̰̭̞̼̤̿̀̓̐ͣ͜ͅ ̐̃̀͒ͧ̄̎ͥͦ҉̰̼̦̭̜̭͓͜T̡̙̹̞̥͚͉̫͊͂̏͢͢h̢̩̘̦̰̝̣̲͖ͭ̇̾̉̀e̷̥͎̯̣͇͉̳̯̝͋ͪ̾̓͌͒ͩ ͛͊ͨ̓̈͗͠͏̼̞Ẇ̠̩̼̦̮͚̮̗͒͐̊ͨ̋̌͗a̢̯̯̪͆͛̃̈́̿͟l̢̛̯̦̯̳̊͑ͤͣ͑̇͊̈́l̥͇̈́ͮ̄͠.̲̤ͤ̔ͮ̊̏̾ͯ

MOTHERFU-

Well, there goes the Imperium. ;_;

Okay. *Ahem*

HIT THE DECKS

IT COMES

What the heck is this? O_O

@DL-kun:

To Represent the hive mind representing Chaos.

Invoke the feeling of Chaos.

Without order

The (Something) hive mind of chaos, Zalgo

He who waits behind the wall.

Zalgo!

I highlighted it to read it. It looks like someting from an Archaeological dig when you do.

Archived