Organization XIII

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IT'S NOT ZEX'S BOOK!

We covered this- My book is not a Lexicon, it's a book of history. When used, it can alter minor details, or create beings. Not like Zexaeon.

I just went along with Black's abilities. No more. I did not create them, and usually abhor Godmodding. I'm an RPer, and I usually don't. But, since I WAS ignored, I figured why not.

As for you' date=' Mar... you interrupted my absorption...

[/quote']

He deserves the Death Penalty or a day in Xirno's room.

NO. NO, NO, NO.

I just got finished cleaning her room, and just about every room in the Org. Castle. I will not be cleaning up blood WITH MY TONGUE, thank you very much. I'm in no mood to drink anyone's blood if it doesn't taste good, or if I can't turn into a bat. Being a vampire is the only way I'd drink blood.

No.

I finished about three, and then I started throwing up. I cleaned up my regurgitation(sp?) and proceeded to move on to the next room.

EDIT: Wait..... what? I thought it was just Davok's.

Whatever. Zex took away all my supplies, and hasn't given them back, at least I don't think so, so I have to clean with my tongue.

As for you' date=' Mar... you interrupted my absorption...

[/quote']

He deserves the Death Penalty or a day in Xirno's room.

NO. NO, NO, NO.

I just got finished cleaning her room, and just about every room in the Org. Castle. I will not be cleaning up blood WITH MY TONGUE, thank you very much. I'm in no mood to drink anyone's blood if it doesn't taste good, or if I can't turn into a bat. Being a vampire is the only way I'd drink blood.

I'M SORRY INFIJECHT BUT HE MUST PAY THE PRICE.

@UdouUdouUdouUdouUdouUdouUdouUdouUdou:

I don't think so. I cleaned up the three that looked like soda stains' date=' went to an unidentifyable one, threw up, cleaned up my regurgitation, and left.

[/quote']

As a sub-leader, I demand the immediate stopping of this "Udoudou" sheet. And all variations of it.

And yeah that unidentifyable one was probably my juices.

Akira... before I die from choking on whatever I'm about to puke up, because I've already puked up everything I've ate in the last day and a half, I'd like you to know...

After my first day here, I stool one of your.... well, I have no clue what it is. Goodbye, good luck, and may THE VOID never leave any Org Member's side.

Anyway, time to get on topic.

What was the coolest character death you've ever witnessed?

Coolest Character Death? ... Can't think of one right now... Oh yes, the guy who served Kira/Light in Death Note. The guy who... Man what was his name.. .He became a character after L was long gone, and died in the last episode...

Akira... before I die from choking on whatever I'm about to puke up' date=' because I've already puked up everything I've ate in the last day and a half, I'd like you to know...

After my first day here, I stool one of your.... well, I have no clue what it is. Goodbye, good luck, and may THE VOID never leave any Org Member's side.

Anyway, time to get on topic.

What was the coolest character death you've ever witnessed?

[/quote']

Funniest:

Future Tomoharu Natsume in Asura Cryin' S2

Saddest:

Matt/Mello in Death Note or Majin Vegeta in Dragonball Z.

Coolest:

The True Tri-Edge in .hack//G.U. TRILOGY if you count that as "death" :/

Archived