MBaaS is awesome, plain and simple, it was even good back when Solemn was at 3, but usually only used at 1. If one didn't have 3 Solemns, MBaaS made a good Poorman's Judgment. MBaaS, IMO, is needed it most swarm decks as it easily protects your monsters and can be used the same turn you draw it.

Pimp card is pimp. *insert some random obvious thing about MBaaS*

Guest Chaos Pudding

I ran this before running this was pro. In fact, I ran this even when we could still have 3 Solemn. So there's that. It doesn't stop everything, but now that Stardust isn't as prevalent as it used to be, destruction is on the rise, and this card can see more play.

Guest PikaPerson01

Good against Sakuretsu

Stop!

Hammer Time.

On-topic: Decent fun anti-meta card, but only really usable in a meta heavy with destruction effects of course.

I honestly can't see how this is good... =/ -1500 to save only one monster doesn't seem worth it to me

It destroys the card that was negated. This includes Judgment Dragon' date=' DAD, and several other monsters.

[/quote']

=D I never noticed that! This is awesome! xD

Maybe in the future there could be a Quick Play Spell - based Deck.. you know, like the opposite of Counter Fairies. xD

Card is good, can protect from one to multiple monsters, negates and destroys the threat, what's there not to love :)

and for the lulz, Spell Economics for greedy people

Archived