Rep Complaint Thread

Frunk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, I'd give you a rep for helping with my problem but it says I already made the max ammount of reps for the day.

Anyway, Frunk, thanks a million. This problem is getting WAY out of hand. Although they should be banned longer. I mean, they will be back, and I'll still get buried in neg reps.

But, I mean, ya know, that's just my opinion, but whatever, do whatever you know is right for the fourm.

Thanks' date=' I'd give you a rep for helping with my problem but it says I already made the max ammount of reps for the day.

Anyway, Frunk, thanks a million. This problem is getting WAY out of hand. Although they should be banned longer. I mean, they will be back, and I'll still get buried in neg reps.[/quote']

Thanks. 8)

Anyway, if they come back and do what they did, then I will premanently terminate them.

Any chance I get my negs and neg cancels taken off..?

Can you give me any idea as to why Ojama Yellow 'hates' you so much? Jack's will be removed, and so will Ojama's, but if you've been hassling him about being a scammer, well, he's not, and even if he is, I can't prove it, no matching IPs what-so-ever.

Ojama is a scammer, can I prove it? Yes. He completed a trade within a day according to him, with someone else living in croatia, this could be a friend, the same person using a proxy, or someone he met online to scam with. Even if he has not outwardly scammed anyone yet he has ref scammed.

I appreciate the negs and such being removed, perhaps my actions towards Ojama were slightly eratic, but I felt the need as no one else seemed to be aware of what was going on and I didn't want the mail fraud post overflowing with "my cyber dragons= scammed in croatia!!1".

Ojama is a scammer' date=' can I prove it? Yes.[/quote']

You didn't prove anything.

I got this stupid "Bad Rep" from a 0 post user, who has never been to my shop nor knows me, could it possibly be deleted?

Due to the fact this member was only online for about 4 minutes, it has been removed.

As stated I could prove he is a scammer, although not yet a card scammer.

Within one day, 24 hours, he has claimed to completed a trade via the post office with another member whom registered within the same hour as he did, both residing in Croatia.

Thus he is a ref scammer, as it is not physically possible to have completed a trade in the time frame.

Ref scamming is often an indicator of a legitimate scammer, and mix that with taking a gander at his list and rules, and well, you seem intelligent so Im sure nothing more needs to be said.

The trade still couldn't be completed in that time frame, unless done in person, in which case Ojama wouldn't say " Did you get your cards yet Franky?" and even so reps are for trades done via the mail, obviously a trade in person goes smoothly, unless one person decides to mug the other.

Wicket02 gave me a neg. rep for no reason. I havent said anything to him.....so....can u remove it? I've given him reps, IDK why he would give me a neg.

Wicket02 gave me a neg. rep for no reason. I havent said anything to him.....so....can u remove it? I've given him reps' date=' IDK why he would give me a neg.

[/quote']

Do make things clear, it isn't the same Wicket02 that you think of, the one who gave you an neg rep has no posts or points and last time I checked, Wicket02(the real one) has a lot of points and posts

The Wicket02 with little posts and points is looking like a problem (look at -rep he gave to cyberdude). Also, how can this new guy (who I strongly suspect is Jack_Thompson) have the same name as Wicket?

I'm most likely wrong, but isn't Croatia the same place where Liglis/Pointman/Dr.Crowler/Yugiohman lives? If so, that place seems to be full of "scammers".

The Wicket02 with little posts and points is looking like a problem (look at -rep he gave to cyberdude). Also' date=' how can this new guy (who I strongly suspect is Jack_Thompson) have the same name as Wicket?

I'm most likely wrong, but isn't Croatia the same place where Liglis/Pointman/Dr.Crowler/Yugiohman lives? If so, that place seems to be full of "scammers".

[/quote']

He uses zero and o variations I presume.

Oh dear' date=' I have my first neg rep:(

Now the question is: who's more lazy? The noob who don't upload pictures or me who rate them less?

Not good.

I tell the truth.

[/quote']

So far you've given me no reason to remove that rep...

Wicket02 gave me a neg. rep for no reason. I havent said anything to him.....so....can u remove it? I've given him reps' date=' IDK why he would give me a neg.[/quote']

The Wicket02 imposter account as been permanently banned - 8 members banned in 11 days... *Sighs*

Please report any reps this guy has given to you and they will be removed promptly.

EDIT: :lol: I just found I got one too. "I have serious issues, dude".

Also' date=' how can this new guy (who I strongly suspect is Jack_Thompson) have the same name as Wicket?[/quote']

It's been puzzling me too, I'm planning on PMing YCMaker about it - I did an IP check, absolutely no matches, but, since they knew someone's username from the site, they must've been here before, and possibly have a grudge against Wicket02... Any ideas?

EDIT: I've decided to release the email used by "Imposter02" to help with my inquires (:lol:), does anyone recognise it?; [email protected]

I'm most likely wrong' date=' but isn't Croatia the same place where Liglis/Pointman/Dr.Crowler/Yugiohman lives? If so, that place seems to be full of "scammers". [/quote']

As far as I know (judging by the 'real him' pic he posted), he's not from Croatia to say the least.

Anyway, I'll remove all the "Imposter02" (As I'll call him from now on) reps that I see.

Archived