Rep Complaint Thread

Frunk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I reported underworld so I knew straight away that he got banned. Only for three days though. Yeah I notice that people are balancing out -Reps too! That happened with me too but I didn't ask for a make up Rep. Look at Loopykittens as well. But he explained that it wasn't him that got him those -Reps yet I wasn't here when he received them so I couldn't judge. He seems okay though, so I guess it don't do much harm.

Loopykitten is prime example of what I meant. Sure he maybe didn't ask for them, but once he started acting like any member should, people just went and gave him +reps for either nothing or small things. I personally haven't seen him do anything worthy of a well deserved +rep yet (mainly because I don't really pay attention to him that much). *sigh* some people forgive too easily. Basically, his "sister" (not the first to blame family members for things on this site (does anyone remember Kaleb, Cyberdude, and masta? Masta once said his "brother" was the one saying nasty things to people. Just like how Loopykitten was saying nasty things to people too)) trolled through a bunch of threads and got everyone pissed. Sure it really may have been his sister, but he shouldn't have left his account so easily accesable.

I'm done :)

If it seems like I'm really trying to get at him, its not really. Its just how a truthfully feel about all of this.

Honestly' date=' swearing isn't a bid deal, I'm 11 for christ's sake

[/quote']

Haha grow up. Your not even a teenager, at least wait until your in high school before you start swearing because, please, I'm sure you don't even know what half of the words mean. And you lucky Frunk didnt see you. Because you've obviously never saw his swearing = ban policy which i think is still active. The point of swearing on a forum? Does it make you feel like an internet tough guy? Internet tough guys are fail. (as chaoserver said)

fail.gif

Ojama yellow left me a retalitory neg ref after I pointed out clearly that he was attempting to scam with a dupe account/friend, franky. It is obvious because:

1. Joined same day, from Croatia.

2. Posted their list at the same time.

3. Were never online at the same time.

4. Inisted other members send first or "same time" and refused to use middlemans.

5. The two members are "trading" with eachother, and Ojama claims to have already recieved frankies stuff: Lies

6. Ojama yellow has sig and an avatar and a higher post count as is on far more than franky. Clearly Franky is the account he is using to obtain references and not upkeeping it whatsoever.

Surely you cannot blame me for being a concerned member, as the only way this adds up is with them being a scammer.

Ojama yellow left me a retalitory neg ref after I pointed out clearly that he was attempting to scam with a dupe account/friend' date=' franky. It is obvious because:

1. Joined same day, from Croatia.

2. Posted their list at the same time.

3. Were never online at the same time.

4. Inisted other members send first or "same time" and refused to use middlemans.

5. The two members are "trading" with eachother, and Ojama claims to have already recieved frankies stuff: Lies

6. Ojama yellow has sig and an avatar and a higher post count as is on far more than franky. Clearly Franky is the account he is using to obtain references and not upkeeping it whatsoever.

Surely you cannot blame me for being a concerned member, as the only way this adds up is with them being a scammer.

AND, one of them gave the other a positove Trade Rep, AND THEY PUT THEIR LISTS UP YESTERDAY. You don't receive in one day, even if you live within 50 miles.

Archived