Rep Complaint Thread

Frunk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]can someone delete my two neg reps i got from 'AWESOMESTEVE', he claims I was mean to his friend?

I don't know who he is and if he has gone onto this since giving me those neg reps...

In my opinion he could be that guy I was apparently mean to, just in another account that he just created so he could give me the two neg reps so that I wouldn't know his name and give him a neg rep?

So Can someone delete them please!

Cheers![/align]

Static, his rep he gave to you made no sense at all. He only made one post and says your the best, and I suck.

What's (seriously) wrong with that picture?

Edit: rscrash94: Exactly the same thing with me. People randomly give reps for no reason and we need them deleted.

Static' date=' his rep he gave to you made no sense at all. He only made one post and says your the best, and I suck.

Edit: rscrash94: Exactly the same thing with me. People randomly give reps for no reason and we need them deleted.

[/quote']

That is goofy, I;m sorry that the guy was mean to you.

Static' date=' his rep he gave to you made no sense at all. He only made one post and says your the best, and I suck.

[/quote']

That is goofy, I'm sorry that the guy gave you negs.

Oh well, they'll get deleted.

wicket02 keeps gettin more reps. last time i checked, it was 2 more. one was to cancel out one of mine that i gave wicket. I think the person (even tho it's 2 accounts) is the same person. I told him that it wasn't a game of rep tag, and he needs to stop with the negs.

But their job is to kinda... Moderate? :p

I'm one man' date=' Chaos, and I'm trying to deal with it.

Wicket02's negs are to be removed - However it's only fair the 'cancel out' reps are removed too. Icarus5 has been banned for 5 days, Jack_Thompson for 3.

[b']That's 6 users banned in 9 days, I'm not liking this.[/b]

Anyone else got any major problems?

[align=center]Oh, over here, yes me pick me!

Can someone delete my two neg reps i got from 'AWESOMESTEVE', he claims I was mean to his friend?

I don't know who he is and if he has gone onto this since giving me those neg reps...

In my opinion he could be that guy I was apparently mean to, just in another account that he just created so he could give me the two neg reps so that I wouldn't know his name and give him a neg rep?

Cheers![/align]

That's like saying 'Hello Everyone' when there's only you and one other guy in the room, if they are to be removed, ask me.

^ Anyway, I'm doing a quick check of the man in question (STEVE)(Checking post history, IPs ans such), and will reply with my findings. In the mean time, can you think of ANYONE you've possibly been 'mean to', this way I can better understand the reason of the reps and therfore decide whether they are removed or not.

No, it's not, which makes it worse.

Anyway, my findings on AWESOMESTEVE;

Posts made by AWESOMESTEVE: 0 (:lol:)

Accounts posting with matching IP: None

Accounts registered with matching IP: Two; "jack" and "tyfighter".

Post made by double accounts: 0

Conclusion: Negative reps will be removed.

EDIT: Anyone else?

Archived