Fairy Box: Is there a Gem Hidden in this Box? =o

FairyBoxLON-EN-C.jpg

If you can get its effect off just once before it's destroyed, it's comparable to a Shrink that can only be used during an opponent's turn, which is usually when Shrink's used anyway, as 50% chance of full and 50% chance of 0 is about as good as 100% chance of half. But if you can keep this out, it can be a real pain in the arse for your opponent.

You can use it with cards that get effects off when they destroy cards by battle on top of destroying opponent's monsters over and over again. Chaos-End Master, Gladiator Beasts, Blue Thunder, Hydrogeddon, you name it.

500 per turn really isn't that much at all for infinite Shrinks during your opponent's turn.

Thoughts?

I wasn't able to tell if it was sort of a "waboku" with extremely old OCG, or if it actually made it so your opponent continued the attack with a 0 ATK monster.

This thread just clarified my doubt ;)

looks pretty good to me :) a 50/50 chanse is not that bad, especially when for some reason the result turns to be all heads xD

I wasn't able to tell if it was sort of a "waboku" with extremely old OCG' date=' or if it actually made it so your opponent continued the attack with a 0 ATK monster.

This thread just clarified my doubt ;)

looks pretty good to me :) a 50/50 chanse is not that bad, especially when for some reason the result turns to be all heads xD

[/quote']

TIP: Toss with heads face-up and it predicts tail, and vice-versa. If you do it where you toss catch and flip, w/e is face-up when you tossed it will most likely be the result. Go ahead, try it.

Fairy box is just fun. Great stall card.

Archived