- Cheating is minimal

~Disadvantages~

Traditional:

- Cheating is more bound to happen

- Makes it a little unfair.

Advanced

- People might not follow Ban List.

- Makes it compliacted for some.

I woudl chose Advanced. Makes it more fair.

Traditional is better for releasing the bogus.

But still.... Its Chaos Emperor, and who doesnt want to run him?

Also:

and so they use baneed cards in their decks.

.....Exactly how many copies of said banned cards are they using?

Since thats another thing to consider.

Traditional is stupid. The Forbidden List promotes skill over whoever can sack into their 2-card game winning combo first. It exists for a reason.

While that's true, people who aren't hugely into yugioh won't be playing dmoc loop or anything like that. I imagine people would be playing Gemini Elves n stuff so letting them play dark hole won't make a huge difference to the fairness of their decks.

Traditional is stupid. The Forbidden List promotes skill over whoever can sack into their 2-card game winning combo first. It exists for a reason.

While that's true' date=' people who aren't hugely into yugioh won't be playing dmoc loop or anything like that. I imagine people would be playing Gemini Elves n stuff so letting them play dark hole won't make a huge difference to the fairness of their decks.

[/quote']

Unless its some noob who just-so-happens to run 3 copies of Pot of Greed and Magician of Faith.

Running trad would be a little too risky. Despite how noobish the general entrants may be' date=' there's bound to be one jackass running a Yata-Lock, or Loop of some sort. Or even just, as was mentioned, three Pots with three Magicians of Faith.

[/quote']

Yata doesn't work anymore. Now people run Necrogardna.

Running trad would be a little too risky. Despite how noobish the general entrants may be' date=' there's bound to be one jackass running a Yata-Lock, or Loop of some sort. Or even just, as was mentioned, three Pots with three Magicians of Faith.

[/quote']

TC said that it was the "kids at his school"

Do you really expect them to be prepared with a Necro Guardna?

[/quote']

TC said that it was the "kids at his school"

Do you really expect them to be prepared with a Necro Guardna?

It's dark, it's a warrior and is playing an air guitar. Any kid would like at least 1 in his deck.

I'd say go Advance and tell them now since you have a good while until the end of school. That way they can read up on the banlist and change their decks accordingly. If noone seems to go for Advance, change to Traditional, but I really doubt you will need to. The kids at my previouse HS played either meta decks or advance format, it was fantastic really. If they didn't, they soon did

Guest PikaPerson01

It really depends on like... I guess the type of deck they use. If they're all noobs and have no idea what they're doing, let them use their Raigeki on La Jinn and Vorse Raider, and Feather Duster on Trap Hole and Cylinder.

If even one guy... actually ****ing knows what he's doing and would be dick enough to bring DMoC Loop or Yata-Lock or something, yeah... go with Trads. You've still got a load of time I assume, not sure exactly when the year ends for you...

But in any case, Pot of Greed isn't at 3 for either of the banlist, so I have no clue what lolYCM is talking about here.

Edit: Damn it! I meant "Yeah... go with advanced". /wrists

Traditional is better for releasing the bogus.

But still.... Its Chaos Emperor' date=' and who [i']doesnt[/i] want to run him?

Also:

and so they use baneed cards in their decks.

.....Exactly how many copies of said banned cards are they using?

Since thats another thing to consider.

to answer your question' date=' they will use three of any card[hr']

well my friend was using tribe, monster reborn, witch of the BF, graceful charity, magician of faith, and change of heart

i still kicked his butt ya know but still...

Archived