1 Card

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judgment Dragon. Lightsworns hide behind that card a hell of a lot and its time for us to say goodbye to that broken Crap.

If we were to allow 2 cards forbidden, the second is Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor. Vayu has hardly any -1 and mostly always a + for the duelist who uses it (its not a cost to remove it for a BW Synchro Summon, WTF?)

Guest Chaos Pudding

Dark Armed Dragon

Judgment Dragon

Call of the Haunted

Brain Control

Probably a few more I've forgotten.

Any of these would make a fair choice to be banned.

Judgment Dragon. Lightsworns hide behind that card a hell of a lot and its time for us to say goodbye to that broken Crap.

If we were to allow 2 cards forbidden' date=' the second is Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor. Vayu has hardly any -1 and mostly always a + for the duelist who uses it (its not a cost to remove it for a BW Synchro Summon, WTF?)

[/quote']

This

You're telling me! It destroys the entire field' date=' attacks, and inflicts 3000+ f***ing damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JD for sure.

[/quote']

Well yeah, but you have to pay 1000 Life Points for it!

And send the top 4 cards from your deck to the graveyard!

Not worth I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're telling me! It destroys the entire field' date=' attacks, and inflicts 3000+ f***ing damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JD for sure.

[/quote']

Well yeah, but you have to pay 1000 Life Points for it!

And send the top 4 cards from your deck to the graveyard!

Not worth I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You best be trollin. I hope you just forgot your [/sarcasm]

Archived